Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Author Topic: Does anyone else want Yellow LED back in sabers?  (Read 13808 times)
Malice Ahimoth
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 0

me as a Jedi before the fall

« on: November 30, 2011, 05:35:47 PM »

I would Love to get Yellow back as a color option, but what does everyone else think?

Belief is not a matter of choice, but of conviction. Easy is the path of wisdom for those not blinded by themselves. Courage makes heroes, but trust builds friendship, trust makes friends, but loyalty makes us brothers.

holly..... force unleashed I just creamed.

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 05:39:39 PM »

It is an option, you order one of the special colors (Arctic Blue, Sunriders's Destiny, or Violet Amethyst) and put in your order comments that you would like Sentinel Yellow.  I'm sure our SY expert Kham-Ryn Kurios will post in here soon with more information Wink

Malice Ahimoth
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2011, 05:45:23 PM »

Seriously? I thought they got rid of Sentinel Yellow all together!!!! Their are like eight hilts I said I would only buy if they had Sentinel and now I shall go poor!!!!! Hooray!!!!!!!!!!! Smiley

Belief is not a matter of choice, but of conviction. Easy is the path of wisdom for those not blinded by themselves. Courage makes heroes, but trust builds friendship, trust makes friends, but loyalty makes us brothers.

Malice Ahimoth
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2011, 05:47:24 PM »

Holly Force Unleashed II, My Trophy room is going to be filled again soon

Vex
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -402

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2011, 05:50:06 PM »

Sentinel Yellow is a forum exclusive color!

dark side points please

Malice Ahimoth
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2011, 06:00:26 PM »

this makes my work day better, brings joy to off set my boredom

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2011, 06:19:28 PM »

this makes my work day better, brings joy to off set my boredom

Best color ever! Then again I'm a fanboy of the color.

It is very bright, very yellow. There are slight differences depending on if you get mid of UE blades; I can get into that if you want. lol.

It is the closest to the adegan silver in terms of brightness. (Let me clarify. It is the closest in terms of light, light pigment being additive as opposed to RYB primary colors are subtractive and used in art..

As everyone said it's forum exclusive so you already have one foot in the door there.

If you're interested in getting it just let us know and we will be more than happy to let you know what to do.

SY FTW! Grin Grin Grin

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Malice Ahimoth
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2011, 06:28:40 PM »

I am seriously going to I've want a yellow saber for 4 years, I'm more sith then I am Jedi anymore but there is always room for yellow sabers in my trophy room!!!

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2011, 06:35:11 PM »

I am seriously going to I've want a yellow saber for 4 years, I'm more sith then I am Jedi anymore but there is always room for yellow sabers in my trophy room!!!

Here are some pictures I just took for ya.

‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Malice Ahimoth
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2011, 06:38:20 PM »

and now my Uniform pants are covered in Clue goo........... That is a sexy saber and I want one or eight now, like right now. DAMN YOU ECONOMY, why cant you be better so I can use all my money on things that make life AWESOOOOMMMME!

RLYHYPERGUY
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 178

« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2011, 06:54:52 PM »

Here are some pictures I just took for ya.

Could you post a picture of the Archon with a yellow filter? Both for me and Malice. It'd be good for him to see what a yellow filter is like!  Smiley

Malice Ahimoth
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2011, 07:02:07 PM »

loving it

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2011, 07:14:40 PM »

Could you post a picture of the Archon with a yellow filter? Both for me and Malice. It'd be good for him to see what a yellow filter is like!  Smiley

Will do now buddy. Grin

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2011, 07:44:42 PM »

Three Yellow Filters from US and Two Orange Filters from US.

1 Orange Filter.

2 Orange Filters.

1 Yellow Filter.

2 Yellow Filters.

3 Yellow Filters.

Dark Shock - Sentinel Yellow, Ultra Edge, Li-Ion.
Aeon Initiate - Sentinel Yellow, Mid-Grade, 4 AAA.

Dark Shock - Sentinel Yellow, Mid-Grade, Li-Ion.
Phantasm Initiate - Sentinel Yellow, Ultra-Edge, 4 AAA.

I Strongly Recommend getting SY with a saber that has the Li-Ion setup, it goes through normal alkaline batteries fairly quickly. If you do get normal batteries, than invest in rechargeable Nimh batteries.  
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 07:48:19 PM by Kham-Ryn Kurios » Logged

RLYHYPERGUY
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 178

« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2011, 07:51:29 PM »

Sweet!  Grin

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: