Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Author Topic: Does anyone else want Yellow LED back in sabers?  (Read 13776 times)
Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2011, 08:01:19 PM »

Thanks for all your help Kham-Ryn, pictures are always very beneficial in these cases!  Point for your assistance Smiley

Malice Ahimoth
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 0

me as a Jedi before the fall

« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2011, 08:07:20 PM »

Oh on a SY I will and am getting the whole works done, It is impressive and I can totally see use a SY Saber with my Sith Costume on many occasions or duel wielding a BR and SY 

Belief is not a matter of choice, but of conviction. Easy is the path of wisdom for those not blinded by themselves. Courage makes heroes, but trust builds friendship, trust makes friends, but loyalty makes us brothers.

holly..... force unleashed I just creamed.

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2011, 09:14:48 PM »

Thanks for all your help Kham-Ryn, pictures are always very beneficial in these cases!  Point for your assistance Smiley

Thank you Master. Grin
Oh on a SY I will and am getting the whole works done, It is impressive and I can totally see use a SY Saber with my Sith Costume on many occasions or duel wielding a BR and SY 

Glad I could help, Always willing to.

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Malice Ahimoth
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2011, 09:24:26 PM »

now if only had money within the next month I would buy one, Kham-Ryn, Master Nero, you two are great and very helpful, I will be coming to both of you in the future for aid. And In time come to call you my friends as well.

Belief is not a matter of choice, but of conviction. Easy is the path of wisdom for those not blinded by themselves. Courage makes heroes, but trust builds friendship, trust makes friends, but loyalty makes us brothers.

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Suns of the Force

« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2011, 09:28:00 PM »

now if only had money within the next month I would buy one, Kham-Ryn, Master Nero, you two are great and very helpful, I will be coming to both of you in the future for aid. And In time come to call you my friends as well.

We love helping out!  I'm glad I could be of assistance, please feel free to consult me if you have any other questions you need answered.

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2011, 10:17:38 PM »

YAY!

I love making new friends. Grin

‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Malice Ahimoth
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2011, 11:34:02 PM »

and you have made one Cheesy

Malice Ahimoth
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2011, 07:08:44 PM »

what other colors are form exclusives?

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Suns of the Force

« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2011, 07:11:51 PM »

what other colors are form exclusives?

Let's see... you have Sentinel Yellow, Pyrestone (a kind of red orange), Bane's Heart (magenta), and Dark Violet (indigo).  That's more or less it I believe.

Malice Ahimoth
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2011, 07:15:09 PM »

what other colors are forum exclusive?

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 759

Suns of the Force

« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2011, 07:16:04 PM »

Bane's Heart and Pyrestone Orange

Malice Ahimoth
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2011, 08:10:02 PM »

Bane's heart is like a dark purple-ish pink right?

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Suns of the Force

« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2011, 08:14:20 PM »

Bane's Heart is created when you take the Violet Amethyst and tune it to be more red.  This results in a magenta like color, more pinkish as you said.

In contrast, the Dark Violet is the opposite - they turn up the blue to make it more like a deep indigo color.

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2011, 08:17:57 PM »

No it's a Magenta, pure and straight.

It is much more pink than the Violet Amethyst and Blazing Red.

Malice Ahimoth
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2011, 08:29:51 PM »

and now I know what I'm getting my girlfriend for Valentines Day, or my buddy mike because he has a huge man crush on Bane

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: