Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 25   Go Down
Author Topic: Fall Raffle EXTRAVAGANZA 2018 Winners  (Read 67349 times)
GalithZ
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -5

One must understand one's self, to defeat his foes

« Reply #120 on: November 19, 2018, 12:46:44 AM »

I'm really looking forward to my grab bag that should be shipping tomorrow or Tuesday. I did a couple small upgrades, just the LED color to be VA and an UEHG blade. Can't have too many of those! I'm still hoping for one of the longer hilts (I'm not sure if you can choose that, but I did forget to ask about that during my emails with Marlena), but if it's a shorter one, I'll probably end up giving it to a friend later down the road. Either way I'm super happy for actually winning something, and to all of those who also won.

I won't deny, I had my eyes one of those higher-tier sound prizes, and if I did win, I would've gone for a VA Scorpion or an AB Archon v2.1.

Sabers I own:
Sentinel LE v4 - Consular Green
Initiate LE v4 - Blazing Red
Savior - Blazing Red
Dominix LE v3 Saberstaff with flush coupler - Guardian Blue
Fall Raffle 2018 prize: Initiate LE v5 - Violet Amethyst

Buy list:
Bellicose/Prophecy v3/Sentinel v5 - TRI Arctic Blue
Scorpion - Dark Violent Amethyst
Dominix LE v4 - TRI Blazing Red

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #121 on: November 19, 2018, 01:03:38 AM »

Every purchase from US has been a thrill for me. I’ve only been collecting for about four months, and am loving the hobby. Not that SW or lightsabers is at all new to my life, or even some of my collecting parameters in the past...but all metal hilts and custom sabers are AMAZING!

It's coming up to 6 yrs that I've been in the custom lightsaber hobby and it HASN'T gotten old yet!

A note on Marlena, I emailed a question just a day ago and she once again went above and beyond to help me out.

Sounds like a very merry SW Christmas coming your way, StoryDtechtive. Must see pics of those sabers when the time comes Cheesy

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #122 on: November 19, 2018, 02:53:58 AM »

Cool, bro. Yeah, you should definitely try to enter at least one. You never know, you just might win something. Smiley

I'm going to chill on raffles myself. I'm 3 for 4, and that's a winning record. So, I might as well quit while I'm ahead. Wink

Me too. I am 1 for 3, losing record.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

StoryDtechtive
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 91

Light always casts shadow/Darkness defines light!

« Reply #123 on: November 19, 2018, 05:04:44 AM »

It's coming up to 6 yrs that I've been in the custom lightsaber hobby and it HASN'T gotten old yet!

A note on Marlena, I emailed a question just a day ago and she once again went above and beyond to help me out.

Sounds like a very merry SW Christmas coming your way, StoryDtechtive. Must see pics of those sabers when the time comes Cheesy

Thanks Hazard...they will all get a review vid. Depending on how late they arrive, one might come out of the box before Christmas, since I was initially going to order a saber for my birthday (possible the MB or GB). But then decided to go with a V5 which will put the delivery date off a bit. Those new sabers really came in high on my want list. And the price point was very nice and fit into my budget, which also helped to bump one of them to the top this time around. Very happy I was able to get one with sound...it’s gonna be sweet!

And I hope you have a grand holiday season yourself. Hopefully a little SW will find it’s way under your tree as well Smiley

Saber Arsenal:
$75 MB: Liberator GB Stunt Saber
Electrum Wind FO Lite Sound
Chosen One SE BR Lite Sound (Forthcoming)
$75 MB: ? (Forthcoming)
Grab bag saber: ? Fall Raffle 2018 4th prize (Forthcoming)

Most Wanted: Graflex CE, Chosen One CE, Prophecy, Archon 3.1 That would be a good start Smiley

hazard502
Knight Commander

« Reply #124 on: November 19, 2018, 12:49:35 PM »

And I hope you have a grand holiday season yourself. Hopefully a little SW will find it’s way under your tree as well Smiley

Thank you  Cheesy

Kazuto
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 234

Chains keep us together

« Reply #125 on: November 19, 2018, 05:08:08 PM »

My record on getting a prize from raffles is 1 out of 2, entered the spring one with my first order back in May obviously didn't win, apart from being really happy with how fast I got my graflex CE lol. Also officially sent in my prize order.

Saber Collection:
The Graflex CE - Consular Green
Spectre - Arctic Blue/Silver FoC
Gold Butcher - Consular Green
Chosen One CE - Scarlet Red/Lavender FoC

EmergencyLlama
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #126 on: November 19, 2018, 05:29:17 PM »

My sabers and first place prize are in my country now  Grin should be in my house by 8pm at the latest! Can’t wait! Pics to follow of course!

My Collection
Manticore Obsidian V4- Violet Amethyst
Shock LE Obsidian V4 - Emerald Driver
Aeon V4 Stunt - Arctic Blue
Apprentice LE V5 - Emerald 2 Channel Driver (2018 Fall Raffle win)

hazard502
Knight Commander

« Reply #127 on: November 19, 2018, 05:35:54 PM »

My sabers and first place prize are in my country now  Grin should be in my house by 8pm at the latest! Can’t wait! Pics to follow of course!

Woo hoo!

EmergencyLlama
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #128 on: November 19, 2018, 05:56:16 PM »

They’re in my house now! But unfortunately I’m stuck at work until 4. Never been so pumped! Ultrasabers by far is becoming my favourite all around saber shop! Best customer service, I had a wrong pommel come in on the previous order and Marlena fixed me up and I should get it with this shipment! Other vendors I’ve had to send a few emails and maybe they’d respond a day after! She always goes above and beyond it seems and it is well appreciated  Grin

My Collection

StoryDtechtive
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 91

Light always casts shadow/Darkness defines light!

« Reply #129 on: November 19, 2018, 06:21:14 PM »

They’re in my house now! But unfortunately I’m stuck at work until 4. Never been so pumped! Ultrasabers by far is becoming my favourite all around saber shop! Best customer service, I had a wrong pommel come in on the previous order and Marlena fixed me up and I should get it with this shipment! Other vendors I’ve had to send a few emails and maybe they’d respond a day after! She always goes above and beyond it seems and it is well appreciated  Grin

I’m excited to see your new sabers...though probably not as excited as you are...LOL! I really love US as a company. And customer service like that can totally make a companies reputation. It’s almost unheard of these days where you have to go through automated process and people who can’t answer simple questions. The personal touch really does mean so much!

Saber Arsenal:
$75 MB: Liberator GB Stunt Saber
Electrum Wind FO Lite Sound
Chosen One SE BR Lite Sound (Forthcoming)
$75 MB: ? (Forthcoming)
Grab bag saber: ? Fall Raffle 2018 4th prize (Forthcoming)

Most Wanted: Graflex CE, Chosen One CE, Prophecy, Archon 3.1 That would be a good start Smiley

EmergencyLlama
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #130 on: November 19, 2018, 08:02:51 PM »

I’m excited to see your new sabers...though probably not as excited as you are...LOL! I really love US as a company. And customer service like that can totally make a companies reputation. It’s almost unheard of these days where you have to go through automated process and people who can’t answer simple questions. The personal touch really does mean so much!

I’m so stoked. Getting my first Emerald Driver saber today... I just couldn’t pick a blade colour for the Shock LE  Cheesy and with my first prize random hilt and mystery box everything is just cherries on top!

My Collection

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #131 on: November 19, 2018, 10:29:26 PM »

My sabers just arrived. I'll see them in an hour or so. But may not get any pics till later on the week.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

hazard502
Knight Commander

« Reply #132 on: November 19, 2018, 10:37:13 PM »

My sabers just arrived. I'll see them in an hour or so. But may not get any pics till later on the week.

Unacceptable!

Ok, seniors first ...

Wait! Calm down everyone, give the man some time  Roll Eyes

Tongue

Looking fwd to seeing  Cool

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #133 on: November 19, 2018, 10:39:24 PM »

Unacceptable!

Ok, seniors first ...

Wait! Calm down everyone, give the man some time  Roll Eyes

Tongue

Looking fwd to seeing  Cool
Haha, just gotta take a nap between jobs. Yeah, part of getting older LOL.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

hazard502
Knight Commander

« Reply #134 on: November 19, 2018, 10:50:46 PM »

Haha, just gotta take a nap between jobs. Yeah, part of getting older LOL.

Hahah  Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 25   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: