Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: 'Ghostbusters 3' With Original Cast Being Written  (Read 3062 times)
scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2018, 12:12:55 AM »

Not to stir up a hornet's nest, but when a male actor in a hyperfeminist film is the best part about the film, that's saying something about the film.

I haven't seen it, but that could be simply a case of a better written part and a better actor.

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2018, 12:43:03 AM »

I haven't seen it, but that could be simply a case of a better written part and a better actor.

Better actor definitely.  At least IMO, because honestly....I don't find any of those actresses to be funny. 

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2018, 12:49:52 AM »

Yeah, I find Melissa McCarthy especially annoying. Kristin Wiig I can take in small doses. (she's actually better in serious roles) I don't really know the other two. I think they started on SNL, which I've never been a fan of.

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2018, 01:34:38 AM »

Yeah, I find Melissa McCarthy especially annoying. Kristin Wiig I can take in small doses. (she's actually better in serious roles) I don't really know the other two. I think they started on SNL, which I've never been a fan of.
Wig and and the other 2 are SNL cast members.  SNL stopped being funny in the late 90s.  Wig is funny in her Voice roles (Despicable Me and How to Train your Dragon)

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2018, 03:27:35 AM »

I actually like Kristen Wiig in the movie Paul. But, that's a hilarious film written by and starring Simon Pegg and Nick Frost. So, she was basically working with their material. She did a good job in The Martian, which was a serious role for her. I think she should do more serious stuff. She's currently filming Wonder Woman 1984, where she'll be playing Cheetah.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: