Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Obsidian Lite - battery issue  (Read 3012 times)
scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2018, 05:47:40 AM »

My SI is a premium sound board that had hot glue used on both sides of the board to adhere it to the battery pack

Someone new? Or, they ran out of double sided tape? I don't know. I just checked all of my Obsidian sabers, including my newest one, and they all have double sided tape holding the board on. If you buy one in the store for a DIY install, it even comes with the tape already on it. So, that makes your SI a conundrum. Though, one of my sabers that was supposed to have a buck puck doesn't, so mistakes do happen.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2018, 09:25:37 PM »

Someone new? Or, they ran out of double sided tape? I don't know. I just checked all of my Obsidian sabers, including my newest one, and they all have double sided tape holding the board on. If you buy one in the store for a DIY install, it even comes with the tape already on it. So, that makes your SI a conundrum. Though, one of my sabers that was supposed to have a buck puck doesn't, so mistakes do happen.

I’m not saying one of us is wrong, US has different installers with different methods which is a reason why some colors look different from the next one. 

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2018, 11:31:40 PM »

I’m not saying one of us is wrong, US has different installers with different methods which is a reason why some colors look different from the next one. 

Oh, I know, neither of us are wrong. I'm just saying it's odd. But things like this happen. As you say, different people.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: