Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
Author Topic: Whose in on the Black Friday sale?  (Read 17451 times)
chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #90 on: December 01, 2018, 08:25:38 PM »

Received my Savior yesterday, but am unable to open it yet because I want to do an unboxing video but not able to get outside yet to do so.

My Archon v 2.1 just shipped and should be receiving it 12/6. Still no update on the pre-sale V5's yet though. Hopefully they'll ship soon so I can have a nice X-Mas.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #91 on: December 01, 2018, 03:52:13 PM »

Received my Savior yesterday, but am unable to open it yet because I want to do an unboxing video but not able to get outside yet to do so.

My Archon v 2.1 just shipped and should be receiving it 12/6. Still no update on the pre-sale V5's yet though. Hopefully they'll ship soon so I can have a nice X-Mas.

Your V5 order may not have shipped yet but you do have some serious excitement at hand. Let us know when your ready to post your unboxing video those are always fun.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #92 on: December 01, 2018, 11:09:39 PM »

30% off the Guardian now. (no, I didn't buy one, I'm just saying) Ultrasabers is going all out this Holiday season. Smiley

I too got an Archon 2.1 shipping notification. Man, that's fast. Two days. Sure, I asked them not to assemble it, but that's beside the point. The last "other guys" order I did was an empty hilt, nothing else. Took two weeks to ship. Nobody does it as fast as Ultrasabers. Cool

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #93 on: December 02, 2018, 02:02:54 AM »

If a Graflex SE or CE pops up next for flash sale, especially at 30% off, i'll probably jump at the chance. I'm tempted to get another Guardian for an X-Mas present, but the Graflex is higher on that wish list. The Archon V 2.1 was just a gut buy.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #94 on: December 01, 2018, 08:21:25 PM »

I'd love to see either the Graflex or Chosen One hit a flash sale.

I have a Guardian, I just need to put electronics in it. I need to get a Dremel for what I have in mind, though.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: