Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Down
Author Topic: Fall Raffle EXTRAVAGANZA 2018 Entry & Prize Sabers Gallery  (Read 23226 times)
scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« on: November 17, 2018, 11:05:17 AM »

OK, let's start a gallery of all entry and prize sabers from the most recent raffle. Everyone knows the raffle motto: Pics, or it didn't happen. Wink I know, many people haven't even gotten their entries yet, but that's OK. If you order in the last week of a raffle, they tend to hold your entry until the prizes have been drawn, so that they can only ship one package to people. Well, I ordered first day on this one, so I already got my entry saber, I'm just awaiting my prize. So, I'll kick things off.

My entry was a Butcher with blue anodizing in Arctic Blue with Obsidian V4 sound.

Anyway, that's my entry. I won a 3rd place prize, so we'll see what that is when it gets here.

So, let's see 'em. Post your pics here, as your loot arrives. Just some pics and a small description of what you got, please. Save the full on reviews for the reviews section. Wink
« Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 06:20:46 PM by Infinit01 » Logged

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2018, 12:51:29 PM »

What a gorgeous saber.

Congrats man. Smiley

Right on for making this thread, and providing such excellent instructions. 
It's really good that you received your entry before the draw, and still won.  So many members worry about that.   Roll Eyes

+1 dude. Wink

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2018, 01:42:27 PM »

It's really good that you received your entry before the draw, and still won.  So many members worry about that.   Roll Eyes

Yeah, I'll be able to put their minds at ease when they worry about it from now on. Smiley

Link142
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2018, 02:43:52 PM »

OK, let's start a gallery of all entry and prize sabers from the most recent raffle. Everyone knows the raffle motto: Pics, or it didn't happen. Wink I know, many people haven't even gotten their entries yet, but that's OK. If you order in the last week of a raffle, they tend to hold your entry until the prizes have been drawn, so that they can only ship one package to people. Well, I ordered first day on this one, so I already got my entry saber, I'm just awaiting my prize. So, I'll kick things off.

My entry was a Butcher with blue anodizing in Arctic Blue with Obsidian V4 sound.

Anyway, that's my entry. I won a 3rd place prize, so we'll see what that is when it gets here.

So, let's see 'em. Post your pics here, as your loot arrives. Just some pics and a small description of what you got, please. Save the full on reviews for the reviews section. Wink

Copy! Will definately be posting pics when it gets here, just straightening out the final customization now since I got a 4rth tier. That Butcher is dead sexy by the way, looks absolutely amazing with the blade plug as well!

imgumby001dammit
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 642

The Mighty, Mighty GUM

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2018, 02:59:57 PM »

What is that crazy blade plug sci-fi!?!?!? It’s incredibly cool!!!

“Someday I will be the most powerful Jedi ever...”

AS

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2018, 03:01:22 PM »

What is that crazy blade plug sci-fi!?!?!? It’s incredibly cool!!!

That's the specialty blade plug they were giving away with the Butcher presale.

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2018, 04:41:24 PM »

Congratulations to all the fortunate winners.  Will look forward to seeing the saber entries and prizes.  Have stickied this thread for the next month or so for easier access.  Smiley

appreciation point for SFD

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2018, 06:24:12 PM »

Looks sharp Scifi, I also ordered a Butcher and won a third place saber. Supposed to get here today if anybody is home to receive it.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Kazuto
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 234

Chains keep us together

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2018, 06:56:05 PM »

Sure I'll post the pictures again!

Entry 1:
Gold Butcher

Black Savior

Entry 2:
Aeon LE V2 for Sister's birthday[& the staff it made with free Initiate that came with my Spectre in Oct]:

Entry One and Two came at the same time, the Dark shock emitters were apart of two, the coupler one, and the blade plugs and wrenches. Entry two also included something I had to return.

Entry 3:
Bellicose:

Entry three also came with a wrench for my graflex and rubber caps for all of my saber blades.

Saber Collection:
The Graflex CE - Consular Green
Spectre - Arctic Blue/Silver FoC
Gold Butcher - Consular Green
Chosen One CE - Scarlet Red/Lavender FoC

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2018, 10:11:16 PM »

Incredible sabers, everyone. Geez, Kaz. I’m jealous of your entries, lol. Kudos

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2018, 10:20:27 PM »

Damn Kaz you wasn't playing around!!

Dwolf96
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -26

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2018, 03:41:20 PM »

This was my second raffle and my second 4th place prize. My entry was a saber I’ve wanted since I first started buying ultrasabers a few years ago, the Menace SE staff! I got both with obsidian Lite sound and added an adjustable flush coupler with vents.

Here are some pictures of the saber when it first arrived

And here it is after my wife added some custom paint a few days later!

Congrats again to all the winners and I’m looking forward to seeing all the sabers.

Link142
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2018, 12:13:46 AM »

This was my second raffle and my second 4th place prize. My entry was a saber I’ve wanted since I first started buying ultrasabers a few years ago, the Menace SE staff! I got both with obsidian Lite sound and added an adjustable flush coupler with vents.

Here are some pictures of the saber when it first arrived

And here it is after my wife added some custom paint a few days later!

Congrats again to all the winners and I’m looking forward to seeing all the sabers.

DWolf, those are some great looking sabers!

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2018, 12:26:28 AM »

Great sabers, Kazuto and Dwolf96. Thanks for sharing. Smiley

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2018, 02:58:50 AM »

That Menace staff is looking excellent there