Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9   Go Down
Author Topic: SPIN WARS EPISODE V: call for videos  (Read 25509 times)
Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -68

« Reply #60 on: December 02, 2018, 07:37:22 AM »

Here is my entry, my YouTube name is Josef Skywalker and this is a light side submission:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxUCKHgBJ-Y

awesome work bro and the hoodie is a great touch  Cool

Vengeance is a must death will follow no one will survive
 Crimson Scorpion diamond, dark Initiate v4 stunt, Sentinel LE v4 stunt, Aeon v4 stunt.   If I could name change it would have been Darth Sithious

Darth_Ravn
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -134

« Reply #61 on: December 03, 2018, 07:41:56 AM »

Joseph and Ravn, I grabbed them. Looking good. Just as a heads up, it looks like the number of submissions this year is going to necessitate two videos. Too much participation is a great problem to have, so keep em coming.

Great, thank you ! I hope it won't be too hard to create it !

Great work, Ravn.  Your transitions are always really smooth. Love your videos as always and the BR blades are bright!

Thanks Smiley and yes, those are TRI BR with Ultra Edge (Heavy Grade), it light the entire room up !!!

awesome work bro great spinning love your videos

Thanks Wink be sure there will be others !

- Phantasm initiate v2 LE, TRI red ! (Stunt)
- Waiting for my order : double blade apprentice v5, LE, TRI BR, stunt, Quick disconnect coupler, custom pommels, and Yari Pike extension !!! ...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH5VOSkgZArKbfYsutTdFfA

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #62 on: December 03, 2018, 04:57:19 AM »

Thanks Smiley and yes, those are TRI BR with Ultra Edge (Heavy Grade), it light the entire room up !!!

You're welcome. I like Tri-Cree LEDs myself and will order them Tri-Cree only moving forward minus the forum colors of course  Cheesy

Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #63 on: December 06, 2018, 05:02:24 PM »

I'm getting caught up on everyone's stuff.  I'm really liking Matt's a lot, probably my favorite so far.  I'm always glad to see Venturous and Ryan do their thing.  The guys from FB were nice too DC.  Ravn showed a lot of control in that small space.

I'd like to see Jaymes shoot his demo from a wide angle format or else it may look odd in the editing.

This is a post from a buddy of mine over on IG, go check him out.  Nightarms is his username.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75nZVUQRang&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">Sorry...</a>

Darth_Ravn
Knight Ensign

« Reply #64 on: December 06, 2018, 06:33:49 PM »

I'm getting caught up on everyone's stuff.  I'm really liking Matt's a lot, probably my favorite so far.  I'm always glad to see Venturous and Ryan do their thing.  The guys from FB were nice too DC.  Ravn showed a lot of control in that small space.

I'd like to see Jaymes shoot his demo from a wide angle format or else it may look odd in the editing.

This is a post from a buddy of mine over on IG, go check him out.  Nightarms is his username.
Sorry...

awesome ! I really liked it !

And thank you Wink

- Waiting for my order : double blade apprentice v5, LE, TRI BR, stunt, Quick disconnect coupler, custom pommels, and Yari Pike extension !!! ...

Matt Nihilus
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -170

Matt Akur

« Reply #65 on: December 07, 2018, 07:28:57 AM »

Thank you Sam, love your flow and costumes!
Also great video from NightArms  Cool

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #66 on: December 07, 2018, 10:03:13 AM »

Need to step my game up, been working on my vid just been dealing with a sick wife and son

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -68

« Reply #67 on: December 09, 2018, 12:10:31 PM »

Sorry...
hey brother, no worries I can re shoot if needed my saber is coming back this week. I'll wait to hear back from you if I should or shouldn't re do no problem

Vengeance is a must death will follow no one will survive
 Crimson Scorpion diamond, dark Initiate v4 stunt, Sentinel LE v4 stunt, Aeon v4 stunt.   If I could name change it would have been Darth Sithious

Darth Cephalus
Supreme Heresiarch of Inadvisable Saber Techniques
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -915

Who watches the watchmen?

« Reply #68 on: December 11, 2018, 04:28:28 AM »

Up to 12 submissions, so we are officially looking at 2 different videos. Record number of submissions everyone. Keep up the awesome work. It is heartening how many good spinners we have around these days.

Darth_Ravn
Knight Ensign

« Reply #69 on: December 11, 2018, 07:00:57 AM »

Up to 12 submissions, so we are officially looking at 2 different videos. Record number of submissions everyone. Keep up the awesome work. It is heartening how many good spinners we have around these days.

Great ! thank you for your work DC ! I hope it won't be too hard ! Can't wait to see it :p

Master Elwood Graestar
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

« Reply #70 on: December 14, 2018, 03:21:15 AM »

Pretty stoked to be a part of this, and pretty happy with tonight's footage that gave me this Grin  Light Side video placement please, DC- and thank you so much for doing this!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aHXN-jCIB8" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">Sorry...</a>

Passions make life worthwhile and truth more profound.

lightside points if you would!

Darth Cephalus
Supreme Heresiarch of Inadvisable Saber Techniques
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -915

Who watches the watchmen?

« Reply #71 on: December 14, 2018, 04:24:13 AM »

Pretty stoked to be a part of this, and pretty happy with tonight's footage that gave me this Grin  Light Side video placement please, DC- and thank you so much for doing this!
Sorry...

Got it. Awesome.

Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #72 on: December 13, 2018, 10:16:43 PM »

Thats a tough act to follow!  Here's my entry.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPFC503pGzw" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">Sorry...</a>

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #73 on: December 14, 2018, 05:24:21 AM »

I guess since the secret is already out, I'll post it here for any who haven't seen it yet. I can't compete with Master Elwood or Samhain, but whatever.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4moZ_nzoM1I&amp;t=41s" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">Sorry...</a>

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #74 on: December 14, 2018, 05:57:24 AM »

I guess since the secret is already out, I'll post it here for any who haven't seen it yet. I can't compete with Master Elwood or Samhain, but whatever.

Sorry...

Like I said, I found it on accident. But I'm glad I did. Grin
Well done Taegin. Very impressive. And awesome to see you posting multiple videos out of no where all of a sudden.
I look forward to seeing more.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: