Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: New V5 question  (Read 2211 times)
RabbleRouser
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 18

« on: November 22, 2018, 07:08:24 PM »

I want to get o new Aeon V5 preorder during the black friday sale but have one question....

The rendering shows the pommel having fins like this....

but the options available for the pommel list it as regular solid pommel with no option for the V5 pommel anywhere even as an upgrade....

will this come with the pommel shown in the rendering (and in the video) or will it come with the flat solid round pommel?

this is a big factor in why I like the V5 but if it doesn't come with the pommel shown I may just pass and go with something else entirely

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2786

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2018, 07:12:31 PM »

Hello there, the pommel is as you see in the first picture.  Check out this thread by my good friend, DarthboneTD

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=40275.msg682092#new

DarthBoneTD
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -841

High Sith Kommander

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2018, 12:30:58 AM »

Yes it comes with the finned pommel pictured with the saber. I just think that's the standard option list fo all basic hilt lines. Mine came with a vented pommel even though it doesn't have sound. If it was solid I would imagine that it would be noticeably heavier because it's a fairly large pommel. Thanks for the shout out In01.

Lord of a 1000 sabers. Well almost!

Arsenal: Lots (35 Ultra Sabers)
Most Wanted: That one, oh yeah that one too, oh hell all of them.

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2018, 01:05:38 AM »

This usually happens when they release something new. They probably won't have the proper photos up for a while. They have to get the hilts in and have time to take pictures first. What they have on there right now are CGI renders.

imgumby001dammit
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 642

The Mighty, Mighty GUM

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2018, 06:56:43 PM »

Damnin, I want mine so bad!!! Give me fins or give me FINS!!!

“Someday I will be the most powerful Jedi ever...”

AS

Akacen
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 64

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2018, 10:59:30 PM »

So, rather than make a new thread, I thought I'd ask here:

Does anyone happen to know when they'll be shipping out the V5s? I know they said the end of November, and that it could be Friday, but was just wondering if anyone had anything more concrete?

I'm anxious to get my 2 Sentinels, Aeon, and Apprentice. Tongue

LS points please. ^.^

My Sabers:
Stunt: Initiate (CG), Catalyst (SRD), Mantis CE (AB), Aeon v2 (CG), Dark Apprentice v4 (BR), Dark Initiate v4 (CG), Apprentice LE v5 (AB), Sentinel LE v5 (AB, SRD), Aeon LE v5 (SRD), Arbiter (GB), Consular (CG), Spectre (FO)
Lite Sound: Catalyst (SRD), Sentinel LE V4 (AB)
V4 Sound: Aeon LE v4 (CG), Bellicose (FO), Lost Gray (SRD)
Emerald: Fulcrum

Wishlist: Grand Master LE (currently in cart), Savior, Brood Guard SE, Dorinian, Flamberge CE, Shock LE, Dark War Glaive, Guardian

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2018, 04:11:51 PM »

That sort of question is one for customer service. A few people were e-mailing them about the Savior and Butcher, and they were able to get updates from customer service. So, you may want to do that.

Akacen
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 64

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2018, 01:57:11 AM »

That sort of question is one for customer service. A few people were e-mailing them about the Savior and Butcher, and they were able to get updates from customer service. So, you may want to do that.

Yeah, I emailed them yesterday, but haven't heard back yet. I'm chalking it up to general holiday business, so was just wondering if anyone else had heard anything.

I'm just anxious to get them in, is all. Wink

LS points please. ^.^

My Sabers:
Stunt: Initiate (CG), Catalyst (SRD), Mantis CE (AB), Aeon v2 (CG), Dark Apprentice v4 (BR), Dark Initiate v4 (CG), Apprentice LE v5 (AB), Sentinel LE v5 (AB, SRD), Aeon LE v5 (SRD), Arbiter (GB), Consular (CG), Spectre (FO)
Lite Sound: Catalyst (SRD), Sentinel LE V4 (AB)
V4 Sound: Aeon LE v4 (CG), Bellicose (FO), Lost Gray (SRD)
Emerald: Fulcrum

Wishlist: Grand Master LE (currently in cart), Savior, Brood Guard SE, Dorinian, Flamberge CE, Shock LE, Dark War Glaive, Guardian

StoryDtechtive
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 91

Light always casts shadow/Darkness defines light!

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2018, 02:34:12 AM »

I saw the same pommel pictured when I ordered my V5, but figured exactly as SciFiDude said—they just didn’t have all the pics set up for the pre-orders with holiday busy time.  The pommel pictured on the saber model is always the “standard” pommel for that particular saber. Unless you specifically ask for a different one. In which case, I believe they send you the standard pommel and the upgraded one you specified.

Saber Arsenal:
$75 MB: Liberator GB Stunt Saber
Electrum Wind FO Lite Sound
Chosen One SE BR Lite Sound (Forthcoming)
$75 MB: ? (Forthcoming)
Grab bag saber: ? Fall Raffle 2018 4th prize (Forthcoming)

Most Wanted: Graflex CE, Chosen One CE, Prophecy, Archon 3.1 That would be a good start Smiley

WookieBoi2000
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2018, 12:49:44 PM »

Just Emailed ultrasabers customer service about the V5s incase anyone was wondering when they would ship. This is what they got back, now everyone here will know the update.

"Hello WookieBoi2000,

Thank you for your order with Ultrasabers.  We’re excited to be finally releasing the new v5 lineup to everyone.  Unfortunately, there has been a slight delay with some of the models so we won’t be able to get everything shipped by late November as planned.  We plan to have all model pre-orders that were placed by or before Black Friday shipped out by December 12th.  And then by December 19th we plan to have all model pre-orders shipped up to the day of for the order date.  So everyone will have their v5 pre-orders delivered before the holiday.  I apologize for any inconvenience with this slight delay.  This is all the information we have on the status of the v5 pre-orders at this time and we’re working diligently to get these out to everyone as soon as possible.  We will email you with the tracking # as soon as this order ships out.

Thanks for choosing Ultrasabers.  Feel free to email us here with any other questions or concerns.

-Marlena

Ultrasabers Customer Service Rep"

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2018, 02:39:42 PM »

Just Emailed ultrasabers customer service about the V5s incase anyone was wondering when they would ship. This is what they got back, now everyone here will know the update.

"Hello WookieBoi2000,

Thank you for your order with Ultrasabers.  We’re excited to be finally releasing the new v5 lineup to everyone.  Unfortunately, there has been a slight delay with some of the models so we won’t be able to get everything shipped by late November as planned.  We plan to have all model pre-orders that were placed by or before Black Friday shipped out by December 12th.  And then by December 19th we plan to have all model pre-orders shipped up to the day of for the order date.  So everyone will have their v5 pre-orders delivered before the holiday.  I apologize for any inconvenience with this slight delay.  This is all the information we have on the status of the v5 pre-orders at this time and we’re working diligently to get these out to everyone as soon as possible.  We will email you with the tracking # as soon as this order ships out.

Thanks for choosing Ultrasabers.  Feel free to email us here with any other questions or concerns.

-Marlena

Ultrasabers Customer Service Rep"

Thanks WookioeBoi!  I was wondering if there'd been any updates!  That's good news, I might get to see my new sabers before my Birthday!  WOOT!

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2786

Grey Assassin

« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2018, 11:26:19 AM »

Yes, thank you WookieBoi.  This explains quite a bit for most of the questions on the status of the V5s. 

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: