Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Obsidian v4 board making continuous "swing" sounds  (Read 5243 times)
tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2019, 08:51:14 PM »

Sucks that they tell you it is something so easy! But if it was under warranty it is better to send it in anyway.

I know I was having issues with my custom built saber, it would come on but anytime you would clash it the saber would shut off. I took the whole thing apart and rewired it with a new soundboard, it did the same thing. Only thing left was the battery, changed that and it's perfect LOL.

deevee2
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 110

« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2019, 08:59:05 PM »

Sucks that they tell you it is something so easy! But if it was under warranty it is better to send it in anyway.

I know I was having issues with my custom built saber, it would come on but anytime you would clash it the saber would shut off. I took the whole thing apart and rewired it with a new soundboard, it did the same thing. Only thing left was the battery, changed that and it's perfect LOL.

Yeah, I didn't want to mess with this one and screw with warranty while I have it. Glad to know it wasn't the accelerometer, if down the line a wire breaks again and causes this it's good to know that can be fixed.

I actually got an Obsidian Lite setup from eBay, and when I received it and turned it on, it just made a whining noise at me. I thought the board was messed up but changed the batteries and everything is fine. Low batteries really mess with everything haha

Ultrasabers hilt builds:
  Archon 3.1 (RGBW, sound, activation box)
  Spectre (Neopixel, SmoothSwing, sound)
  Aeon LE v5 (RGBW, SmoothSwing, sound)
  Dominix LE v5 (RGBW, SmoothSwing, sound)

Ultrasabers empties:
  Chosen One, Graflex, 2x Dorinians, Savior, Raven, Consular

Hilt builds:
  Custom chassis, 18650 Li-Ion, bass speaker (2-4w), recharge port, 3rd party saber controller

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: