Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Author Topic: How much more patient can I be?  (Read 3942 times)
Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« on: December 02, 2018, 08:55:02 PM »

Ultrasabers is killing me.  Awesome sale after sale. I want to save up for the Christmas sale/raffle (I hope it will happen), but the deals are SO tempting. I could grab one of my wish list sabers right now.  (Ive completed a large portion of that list so far). The only thing that could make this wait more painful, is if one of the sabers I want goes on flash sale. ( Monarch or Crimson Menace) Anyone else feeling my pain? What saber are you waiting on?

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2018, 09:01:52 PM »

Of the Graflex every hit flash sale I would be on that in a heart beat! Other then that I just need to do some work on stuff I already have.

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2018, 03:33:09 AM »

Definitely feeling the impatience, Malik
Holding out for the winter sale,  though

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2018, 09:00:13 PM »

The current sale ends in 4 days. Do you think another sale will immediately follow? I feel like a very nice Christmas sale or raffle type situation is coming. just a feeling  mind you. I'm saving $$for it. I also want to pick up a few parts.  If we need to reach a certain dollar amount to qualify for entry or receive a discount, I want to be ready.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2018, 06:28:22 AM »

Definitely feeling the impatience, Malik
Holding out for the winter sale,  though

I know the feeling, I'm saving up for the next sales event myself.

The current sale ends in 4 days. Do you think another sale will immediately follow? I feel like a very nice Christmas sale or raffle type situation is coming. just a feeling  mind you. I'm saving $$for it. I also want to pick up a few parts.  If we need to reach a certain dollar amount to qualify for entry or receive a discount, I want to be ready.

There might be one, not really sure but given US' track record, I would doubt that they would pass up an event close to Christmas.  Can't say it'll happen until it happens but I'm really hopeful

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2018, 01:51:34 PM »

Ultrasabers is very generous and does tend to keep it going with sales and promotions. However, you can never be certain that there's something to immediately going to follow a running promotion. The last two have been big, 15% off with free CONUS shipping and extras, and now 20% off. Plus, a sale and raffle prior to that. So, there's no saying what they may do next. More than once, I've waited for the next sale only to find that the previous one was better for me.

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2018, 12:39:44 AM »

I'm locked in a holding pattern for now. Just going to save up and see what happens. I'm expecting at least some form of sale for Christmas. Perhaps a sale on "all sabers with sound". That would be nice.  Patience is needed if one is to prevail.

DarthBoneTD
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -841

High Sith Kommander

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2018, 01:09:13 AM »

I know this feeling very well Malik, I want to pull the trigger for this cyber sale, but usually the raffle is 10%off and free shipping. So for me the raffle makes it worth the wait. Assuming they do the raffle that is.

Lord of a 1000 sabers. Well almost!

Arsenal: Lots (35 Ultra Sabers)
Most Wanted: That one, oh yeah that one too, oh hell all of them.

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2018, 01:09:46 AM »

Heh, I'm probably done for the year. That Archon 2.1 deal was too good to pass, but that makes about 6 sabers in my arsenal that need sound boards. 3 of them need the full works, electronics wise.

I'm glad I jumped on the Archon sale, though. Money just got tight again. I hate it when stuff breaks down, the  you have to shift hobby money over to that to buy parts. Roll Eyes

StoryDtechtive
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 91

Light always casts shadow/Darkness defines light!

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2018, 03:12:49 AM »

I have to be done for the year...not by choice, but my holiday budget simply won’t budge at this point. I feel there will be a Winter Raffle. The holiday season is the biggest sales for most companies, so I doubt US is going to stop moving ahead right around Christmas. The real key is what SFD said, which sale will give you the most bang for your buck.

What I really need is a sale on parts. I need a couple of pommels. That I could probably do. So please, US, if you’re reading this, include your MHS parts in the next sale  Smiley

Saber Arsenal:
$75 MB: Liberator GB Stunt Saber
Electrum Wind FO Lite Sound
Chosen One SE BR Lite Sound (Forthcoming)
$75 MB: ? (Forthcoming)
Grab bag saber: ? Fall Raffle 2018 4th prize (Forthcoming)

Most Wanted: Graflex CE, Chosen One CE, Prophecy, Archon 3.1 That would be a good start Smiley

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2018, 03:22:39 AM »

I really want the nickle plated monarch or the dark monarch. I've got some customization plans for both. I just don't know which one to get. But at least I don't have to worry right now. I'll wait until Christmas saleor raffle to make my decision. of course if you guys wanna chime in I'm happy with that too.

DarthBoneTD
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -841

High Sith Kommander

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2018, 03:53:19 AM »

I really want the nickle plated monarch or the dark monarch. I've got some customization plans for both. I just don't know which one to get. But at least I don't have to worry right now. I'll wait until Christmas saleor raffle to make my decision. of course if you guys wanna chime in I'm happy with that too.

If you're going to do customizing, I would suggest the Dark Monarch. I don't mess with nickel plated sabers to much. I've been told it's a blasphemy. I love my CE Monarch, it's a beefy hilt.

Lord of a 1000 sabers. Well almost!

Arsenal: Lots (35 Ultra Sabers)
Most Wanted: That one, oh yeah that one too, oh hell all of them.

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2018, 04:20:53 AM »

Hey DB, how does it feel in the hands? Is it over bulky or heavy? I really want a nickel plated saber and I love the unique look of the Monarch. If I get it, I would have an emerald blade, green illuminated black av switch and black pommel.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2018, 05:37:33 AM »

If you're going to do customizing, I would suggest the Dark Monarch. I don't mess with nickel plated sabers to much. I've been told it's a blasphemy. I love my CE Monarch, it's a beefy hilt.

I've been looking at the Monarch for some time and would love to fully customize it myself.  I think I would need to since by itself, it looks like more needs to be added to it (my opinion of course)

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2018, 07:14:02 AM »

LOL    I'm still waiting for my raffle win and purchase, and y'all can't wait to buy another one!  *shakes head*

PATIENCE!!!!!!!!!

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: