Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Hi! New to sabers, not Star Wars!  (Read 152 times)
jedimom25
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 3

« on: December 06, 2018, 11:12:31 AM »

Hello,
I am the mom of a Star Wars loving family of 3 who recently discovered these amazing sabers. I ordered an initiate LEv4 in guardian blue fro my husbands MNSSHP costume, and we were hooked! MY 15 year old daughter is getting a dark initiate le v4 in blazing red for Christmas, and I just orderd myself a dark initiate le V5 in sun rider's destiny. 

Infinit01
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1260

2nd Knight of the Aeonix Order

« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2018, 11:22:38 AM »

Hello and welcome to the forum! The Initiates are great starting sabers and good choice with the SRD saber for yourself, it's a beautiful color.  I like your family of Initiates and look forward to seeing pictures of them all!

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 395

The Grey Prophet - 4th Knight of the Aeonix Order

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2018, 12:24:58 PM »

Welcome to the forum! I know You'll love it here!

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1018

1st Knight of the Aeonix Order

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2018, 12:45:19 PM »

Welcome! I love hearing about whole families getting into sabers and Star Wars together. Enjoy the forum!

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - some random Sith Lord

"Lack of proof doesn't mean it's not true." some other random Sith Lord.

Dark Path Media
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -102

Once you start down the dark path...

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2018, 01:35:08 PM »

Hello,
I am the mom of a Star Wars loving family of 3 who recently discovered these amazing sabers. I ordered an initiate LEv4 in guardian blue fro my husbands MNSSHP costume, and we were hooked! MY 15 year old daughter is getting a dark initiate le v4 in blazing red for Christmas, and I just orderd myself a dark initiate le V5 in sun rider's destiny. 

Welcome to the Saber Forum jedimom25!

Fair warning... these sabers are addictive as... well, you will want to buy several more Grin

That said, this forum is a lot of fun. It's a great community full of helpful and talented people. It's refreshingly different than typical social media and I've thoroughly enjoyed my short time here thus far Smiley

Ultrasabers currently owned: Archon v3.1 (Diamond) - Guardian (Diamond) - Spectre (Diamond) - Renegade (Diamond) - Fulcrum (Diamond) - Consular (Diamond) - Butcher (Diamond) - Dark Sentinel v4 (Stunt) - Initiate v4 (Stunt, Summer Raffle Prize)

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1496

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2018, 02:59:49 PM »

Welcome to the forum! Enjoy duelling around the house!

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -205

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2018, 03:35:58 PM »

Hello and welcome to the forum, glad to see it's a family affair. Enjoy.

My Collection: Emperor's Hand,Guardian, Scorpion, Dominix LE v4, Dark Initiate LE v4, Lost Grey, Fulcrum,Spectre, Azure Butcher, Raven

Wish list:  Azure Dorinian, Monarch (nickle plated), Shock LE, and the Crimson Menace.

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -979

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2018, 07:52:40 PM »

Welcome to the forum.
Some nice sabers to start things off there

jedimom25
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2018, 08:35:38 PM »

Thank you all for the kind replies. I will definitely share some pictures after Christmas.

DarthBoneTD
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -751

FIGHT!

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2018, 09:53:39 PM »

Welcome to our forum. A community of tinkerers, cosplayers, martial artists, and a whole lot more. Have fun and share some of your saber related pics with us. We love pics and vids.

GeddaTheHutt
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -124

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2018, 09:58:59 PM »

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Dorinian, Spector, Butcher, Savior

{dark side points please}

Rashimotosan
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 50

Use your moments of weakness to find your power.

« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2018, 08:32:28 AM »

Welcome!

Bruh, this isn't even my final form.

(I like my force like I like my checkbook...balanced)

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -220

I leave my alignment to Fate-whether Light or Dark

« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2018, 05:43:26 PM »

Welcome, JediMom!

My Sabers: The Guardian (stunt) SD, Crimson Scorpion w/ Vents (Obs4) FO w/ BR Pulse+FoC, Emperor's Hand (Obs4) VA w/ AS Pulse+FOC, Electrum Wind (Obs4) SY w/ AS Pulse+FoC, Sentinel V4 Staff (Obs4) AS, Dark Apprentice LE V4 w/ Vents (Obsidian Lite) FO, Aeon LE V4 w/ Vents (stunt) GB, Initiate V2 (stunt) GB, The Savior (Diamond Controller) BR w/ SY Pulse/FoC, The Butcher (Diamond Controller) DVA w/ VA Pulse + AS FoC

Author of: Only Light Can Cast Shadow A pre-KotOR Fem!Revan Fic

I leave my alignment to fate--Light or Dark

Lord Raváge
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1443

Ki tsimsima tuti mazo Galactic, Nu qorit dudnims!

« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2018, 05:24:27 PM »

Labintias sulig tave Jen' Garthaz iv SoCal, bustas iv tave Tsis!!! Cool
(Greetings from the Dark Side of SoCal, domicile of the Sith)

Ilsir geuj ne fanvake narys stai su zo plethora iv neyasli varsi ir uverei. Dary nenx dvejoti kia uzpra jok falykas j'us galez zinot ir kaiefas valia cali ax sorms j'us is tave status direction.
(There are so many helpful members here with a plethora of varied experience and opinions. Don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have and someone will answer or point you in the right direction.)

Zhelosa kia tu'iea kitok addiction, JediMom25! Grin
(Welcome to your new addiction, JediMom25!)

Tikazi j'us itik zo kukas, tuls kair photos iv tu'saen is tu'iea Zibeti Karza kalsoka su tu'iea vidta.
(When you get a moment, post some photos of yourself in your Star Wars costume with your saber (click > here. < click))

Galez j'us buti wo su Akuyi, ir galez zhol buti wo su j'us noj satyi j'us duobé!
(May you be one with the Force, and may it be one with you while serving you well!)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: