Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Author Topic: Avengers 4: End Game Trailer  (Read 9561 times)
Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« on: December 07, 2018, 02:39:21 PM »

It’s going to be great!  Hawkeye becomes Ronin just like in the comics!  I know that Pepper will have more of a role in this movie as movie. Potential suit of her own....

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA6hldpSTF8" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">Sorry...</a>

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 838

Avatar from the DarthScrub's factory

« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2018, 08:46:42 AM »

Yeah, it will be amazingly awesome Smiley

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

For other free words of wisdom, dial 555-YODA

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2018, 04:31:54 PM »

Holly crap snacks! Shocked

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2018, 05:48:26 PM »

Holy crapping crap snacks!! This looks awesome

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2018, 05:49:41 PM »

PERFECT teaser trailer. Kind of fitting, given the title, that the trailer spends time with the "original" Avengers line-up. Infinity War has Thanos front and centre (and rightly so as it was his movie) so it's nice to see him take a back seat in this trailer. I always suspected Hawkeye (or should we say Ronin) was going to turn up this time round. And i think we all could have guessed his family got dusted in the snap. All in all, I cannot wait till this comes out.

Who wants to bet that Captain Marvel rescues Tony on her way to Earth following Fury's page?

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2018, 06:32:26 PM »

Who wants to bet that Captain Marvel rescues Tony on her way to Earth following Fury's page?

Thats actually pretty valid sounding

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2018, 12:20:38 PM »

PERFECT teaser trailer. Kind of fitting, given the title, that the trailer spends time with the "original" Avengers line-up. Infinity War has Thanos front and centre (and rightly so as it was his movie) so it's nice to see him take a back seat in this trailer. I always suspected Hawkeye (or should we say Ronin) was going to turn up this time round. And i think we all could have guessed his family got dusted in the snap. All in all, I cannot wait till this comes out.

Agreed, I've been reading about Hawkeye turning into Ronin after the snap from Thanos after Infinity Wars since the Russo Brothers wanted to follow most of the story line.  This was one reason why they left Clint out of the first part of the movie, they wanted to give him more of a story to his character and play homage to him since I felt they didn't really do him justice as far as story line was concerned until Age of Ultron.  This gives him more screen time and story behind his character and that sword is beautiful!!!!! Can't wait to see him in action on the big screen!!!!

I agree, I'm sure Captain Marvel will find Tony on her way to Earth or Thor finds him. 

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2018, 12:42:58 PM »

I agree, I'm sure Captain Marvel will find Tony on her way to Earth or Thor finds him. 
We saw a shot of Thor on Earth. So even though Stormbreaker has the power of the Bifrost, he still needs coordinates. But who knows. Maybe his god powers develop even further and he is able to find Tony.

Agreed, I've been reading about Hawkeye turning into Ronin after the snap from Thanos after Infinity Wars since the Russo Brothers wanted to follow most of the story line.  This was one reason why they left Clint out of the first part of the movie, they wanted to give him more of a story to his character and play homage to him since I felt they didn't really do him justice as far as story line was concerned until Age of Ultron.  This gives him more screen time and story behind his character and that sword is beautiful!!!!! Can't wait to see him in action on the big screen!!!!
The sword does look amazing. I'm hoping this will do for Hawkeye what Winter Soldier did for Cap (showing casual viewers just how awesome the character can be).

I'm also glad they have darkened Black Widows eyebrows (she looked like she didn't have any in Infinity War and it was a little distracting. I know there are bigger things to focus on in a movie, but you can't help what you notice).

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2018, 01:08:49 PM »

We saw a shot of Thor on Earth. So even though Stormbreaker has the power of the Bifrost, he still needs coordinates. But who knows. Maybe his god powers develop even further and he is able to find Tony.
The sword does look amazing. I'm hoping this will do for Hawkeye what Winter Soldier did for Cap (showing casual viewers just how awesome the character can be).

He was, if it's anyone who can find Tony, it'll be Thor or most likely Captain Marvel

I'm also glad they have darkened Black Widows eyebrows (she looked like she didn't have any in Infinity War and it was a little distracting. I know there are bigger things to focus on in a movie, but you can't help what you notice).

I am too, she looked really weird in Infinity War and looks much better in this trailer.  I have to say that I like her better as a red head than a blonde, just my personal preference of course.

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2018, 09:26:27 PM »

I have to say that I like her better as a red head than a blonde, just my personal preference of course.
I'm right there with you. I understand it makes sense for where the character is, but from a purely aesthetic point of view, BW needs to be a redhead (also, if she wanted to be incognito while on the run, has she never heard of wigs? lol)

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2018, 10:14:16 PM »

Holy crapping crap snacks!! This looks awesome

I actually like the regular crap snacks; the crapping crap ones are a bit too salty  Tongue

I love what Marvel has been doing, writing excellent characters and making them come alive on screen plus pulling it together time and again within a good story. Pumped for this.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2018, 10:23:49 PM »

Yeah. I kinda figure it will be Captain Marvel that finds Tony. It is interesting that it seems as if Shuri was dusted during the "Decimation" too. Excited to see Ronin, and interested to see how they bring Scott back.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2018, 03:23:21 PM »

I'm right there with you. I understand it makes sense for where the character is, but from a purely aesthetic point of view, BW needs to be a redhead (also, if she wanted to be incognito while on the run, has she never heard of wigs? lol)

Agreed, what about wigs Black Widow. Lol.

Yeah. I kinda figure it will be Captain Marvel that finds Tony. It is interesting that it seems as if Shuri was dusted during the "Decimation" too. Excited to see Ronin, and interested to see how they bring Scott back.

I know how they bring him back but rather not spoil it for everyone

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2018, 10:59:14 PM »

I know how they bring him back but rather not spoil it for everyone
Does the Flash use the cosmic treadmill?

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2018, 11:02:29 PM »

Does the Flash use the cosmic treadmill?

Yep. Most definitely. But that was after Supes and Cap Marvel tried to rewind time and failed.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: