Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Author Topic: Avengers 4: End Game Trailer  (Read 9562 times)
Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2018, 10:07:04 PM »

The only thing I know for sure about this movie is that it will change the MCU and the fans forever.
No! I disagree. I absolutely refuse to let this movie change me in any way. So there!

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2018, 10:54:18 PM »

No! I disagree. I absolutely refuse to let this movie change me in any way. So there!

Agreed.  I think the only thing that it'll do is change the route and the course which is what Marvel's intention was anyhow

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2018, 03:59:51 PM »

I think everything will go the way our lord and saviour Kevin Feige decrees it. So it is written so shall it be done.

As amazing as this movie will be, it's incredible to think that we a Spiderman sequel coming, a Black Panther sequel coming, a Dr Strange sequel coming, plus whatever else they have up the superhero sleeves. Also, funny thing. My cousin commented on my facebook page that X-Men is out in February. Anyone else remember that or had you totally forgotten (like I did)?

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2018, 11:15:12 PM »

Also Guardians of the Galaxy 3 will be released after as well.  I remember X-Men Dark Phoenix but I'm honestly not holding my breath for anything.  I'll still watch it with an opened mind though

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2018, 04:24:27 PM »

Also Guardians of the Galaxy 3 will be released after as well. 
The last I had heard development on GotG 3 had been placed on hold due to the whole James Gunn thing.

I remember X-Men Dark Phoenix but I'm honestly not holding my breath for anything.  I'll still watch it with an opened mind though
The X-films have been very up and down quality wise. Apocalypse was awful (but had some good things in it). However, the high points of the franchise for me were X2, First Class, DoFP and Logan (with The Wolverine as an honorable mention).

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2018, 04:03:47 AM »

DoFP was definitely the best X-Man movie. Logan was by far the best Wolverine movie, and is definitely one of the best Superhero movies ever made. I really need to rewatch the whole series though. Have most of them, but haven't watched them since I bought them.

I don't mean change the way we think, or the direction they are going or anything, but I think it will teach us all some life lessons that we haven't been taught yet through CBMs.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2018, 10:50:36 AM »

I don't mean change the way we think, or the direction they are going or anything, but I think it will teach us all some life lessons that we haven't been taught yet through CBMs.
No! I absolutely refuse to learn any life lessons from this movie.So there! Tongue (in case you can't tell, I am totally messing with you)

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2018, 03:14:24 PM »

To me, most comic fans like myself know the inevitable of the last Avengers movie so the shock value won't be completely by surprise.  I think the people who are going to get affected the most are the MCU fans since not everyone is going to survive the last installment of the movie anyhow since this film is going to set up for the next Phase and bunch of characters that Marvel want to introduce anyhow.

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2018, 03:33:58 PM »

I have continually found it strange and a little bloodthirsty that so many fans expect/want one or more of our heroes to die. Why?

If it's to introduce stakes, there are many movies out there that have stakes but the hero doesn't die (Die Hard for instance).

If it's to make it more "realistic", we are talking about aliens, a Norse god with a magic hammer, a radiated man who turns into a super strong green monster, and a super suit that can shrink someone down to the sub-atomic. You can't have "realistic" in there.

I can see people retiring (Tony for instance, especially after his fight with Thanos). That way, if they want to do a fast forward movie in the future where we have older versions of these heroes (such as old man Thor that appeared in a recent comic) you could bring back the same actors.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2018, 03:59:41 PM »

I'm not in it to see my favorites heroes die, in fact, I rather that they not die; however, Kevin Fiege himself said that quite a bit of our original heroes won't make it to make room for the next phase in the MCU.  I'm just merely stating facts as to what will eventually happen during and post Avengers 4 is all.  The Russo brothers themselves mentioned that some deaths are permanent so there's also that.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2018, 05:47:56 PM »

No! I absolutely refuse to learn any life lessons from this movie.So there! Tongue (in case you can't tell, I am totally messing with you)

Oh, I can tell. about 99% of the time I can tell when you are playing. Grin

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2018, 01:24:09 PM »

Oh, I can tell. about 99% of the time I can tell when you are playing. Grin

We’re were playing?  Grin

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2018, 08:03:22 PM »

Who wants to bet that Captain Marvel rescues Tony on her way to Earth following Fury's page?

Korg and Valkyrie survived Thanos' attack and are somewhere in space, possibly hiding so it's pretty possible that they can save Tony

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2018, 08:08:06 PM »

Korg and Valkyrie survived Thanos' attack and are somewhere in space, possibly hiding so it's pretty possible that they can save Tony
Yesah, I heard that theory recently. It does make sense, as they may decide to head to Earth as they know Thor has visited the planet on numerous occasions. And then they happen upon Monsieur Stark.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2018, 08:10:40 PM »

Yesah, I heard that theory recently. It does make sense, as they may decide to head to Earth as they know Thor has visited the planet on numerous occasions. And then they happen upon Monsieur Stark.

Nice! It just popped up in my head and I decided to jot it down before I forget. Lol

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: