Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Author Topic: Avengers 4: End Game Trailer  (Read 9546 times)
Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2018, 11:04:41 PM »

Yep. Most definitely. But that was after Supes and Cap Marvel tried to rewind time and failed.
Did they compete to see who could fly around the world the fastest?

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2018, 05:17:43 PM »

Now this, this...

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Kazuto
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 234

Chains keep us together

« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2018, 01:09:23 AM »

I think it be pretty funny if Tony and Nebula had to share a ship to earth though lol.

Saber Collection:
The Graflex CE - Consular Green
Spectre - Arctic Blue/Silver FoC
Gold Butcher - Consular Green
Chosen One CE - Scarlet Red/Lavender FoC

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2018, 01:11:30 AM »

When I first watched the trailer, I was almost crying with Cap. Then I saw Ronin and started freaking out. I knew he was coming, but I wasn't expecting him to look so awesome. I didn't stop hyperventilating until the trailer ended. Cheesy This movie is going to be great.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2018, 06:35:31 PM »

Does the Flash use the cosmic treadmill?

He did, but he was on the broken one....

Yep. Most definitely. But that was after Supes and Cap Marvel tried to rewind time and failed.

They should of used the galactic Blu Ray player, no need to rewind but what can you say?  Those are two guys that like old tech for some reason

Cap Marvel flew around universes and then back, I think she was mainly showing off

Now this, this...

I know right?  I've been thinking the same thing

I think it be pretty funny if Tony and Nebula had to share a ship to earth though lol.

In the comic series where Tony goes the Galactic route and joins the Guardians for a bit, he ends up a bit.... intimate with Gamora... It was hilarious. 

When I first watched the trailer, I was almost crying with Cap. Then I saw Ronin and started freaking out. I knew he was coming, but I wasn't expecting him to look so awesome. I didn't stop hyperventilating until the trailer ended. Cheesy This movie is going to be great.

I've been reading since his absence from the first part of the movie that he was going to be Ronin.  A few set leaks shows that he's in the iconic Ronin costume like in the comics.  The Russo in an interview stated that they have great plans for Hawkeye/Ronin. 

Kazuto
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 234

Chains keep us together

« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2018, 03:41:30 AM »

Well it's just with only one ship to leave Titan with, you got to imagine that Nebula is on it too, I doubt Tony just left her there, that be pretty frelled up.

Saber Collection:
The Graflex CE - Consular Green
Spectre - Arctic Blue/Silver FoC
Gold Butcher - Consular Green
Chosen One CE - Scarlet Red/Lavender FoC

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2018, 03:41:08 PM »

So, that fine Aussie bloke, Mr Sunday Movies, does a great breakdown of this new trailer.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2TY55oz5WQ&amp;t=183s" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">Sorry...</a>

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2018, 04:15:01 PM »

I’m wondering if Cap’s girlfriend got dusted as well

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2018, 04:35:55 PM »

It's funny how a lot of people are focussing on the line from Black Widow that Thanos dusted 50% of all living things. However, i think they misinterpreted that. I do not think he dusted plants and microbes etc, because the line is actually "50% of all living creatures". Plants are living but they aren't creatures apart from Audrey 2 (hands up everything who understood that reference).

I’m wondering if Cap’s girlfriend got dusted as well
I'm sure we will find out. I know the screen Banner is looking at show Scott Lang as missing (reasons which we know but they don't), Spiderman (reasons which we know but they don't) and Shuri. That is the one that shocked me. Is she missing, dusted on the run as M'Baku has now taken over the throne?

But most importantly, do we think Cap will finally utter the words "Avengers Assemble" in this movie, or are we the fanboy audience over that at this point?

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2018, 04:43:18 PM »

I’m not sure why, the focus is mainly on living organisms that can and will affect a planet, universe inregards to  eating up resources

Anyhow, based on the trailers, I’m sure Cao and the underground Avengers visit Avengers HQ looking for Tony and the rest of the surviving Avengers only to find out that he’s missing along what those that we see in the trailers.

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2018, 05:20:12 PM »

Anyhow, based on the trailers, I’m sure Cao and the underground Avengers visit Avengers HQ looking for Tony and the rest of the surviving Avengers only to find out that he’s missing along what those that we see in the trailers.
They already know Tony is missing. Remember, in Infinity War when Vision first get injured they go to A HQ and Cap tells Ross that Earth just lost its greatest defender. Plus, Tony's disappearance was all over the news (Wanda and Vision see the report on a tv in Edinburgh on their way to the station).

One thing I like about this trailer is it essentially tells us nothing. We already knew Tony was lost in space. We already knew about the dusting (decimation). We already knew Antman would escape from the quantum realm (and the trailer confirms he does, but not how). This is a master class in how to market a movie without spoiling anything.

And lest we forget, Hawkeye, the Avenger that everyone made fun of, now has everyone talking about him because of that badass appearance/sword/haircut.  Sweet!

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2018, 05:40:54 PM »

To me, Hawkeye has always been an awesome character and I’ve always felt that they never did him justice but after Avengers Age it Ultron, I had a feeling that they were ultimately setting him up to becoming Ronin which I found it out to be true a couple years ago. Most people who made fun of him know really little about him in my opinion

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2018, 06:09:49 PM »

Wasn't Aquaman the butt of many jokes for years in regards to the Justice League. Then they made him badass in the comics before casting Ronan Dex (anyone else get that reference) to play him on screen.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2018, 11:37:10 AM »

Wasn't Aquaman the butt of many jokes for years in regards to the Justice League. Then they made him badass in the comics before casting Ronan Dex (anyone else get that reference) to play him on screen.

He was for the longest time since most viewed Aquaman as useless until The Satedan was casted to play him making him even more badass

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2018, 09:37:48 PM »

Honestly, I still don't know what to expect from this movie. I think it would be cool to see/hear Cap say "Avenger Assemble", but ultimately, it isn't necessary. Hawkeye/Clint has always been a favorite of mine (There actually aren't any of the Avengers that I dislike), but when I found out Hawkeye sided with Cap during the Civil War, that just further added to my love for him. Such an awesome character to me. I found it interesting that Shuri is missing. That doesn't mean she is dead or Decimated, but I am pretty sure that she is. The only thing I know for sure about this movie is that it will change the MCU and the fans forever. Beyond that, I don't know. I'm not even convinced that the Title will actually be Endgame (or End Game).

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: