Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Has ultrasabers ever thought about 3 sectional light saber  (Read 2349 times)
Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -68

« on: December 08, 2018, 03:25:10 PM »

Here's a fast look imagine if it was sabers on chains except the middle just as a hilt and 2 bolts on chains with 2 blades I'm looking to see if anyone likes the idea https://youtu.be/T9WiE-ToGD0

Vengeance is a must death will follow no one will survive
 Crimson Scorpion diamond, dark Initiate v4 stunt, Sentinel LE v4 stunt, Aeon v4 stunt.   If I could name change it would have been Darth Sithious

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2018, 10:55:58 PM »

I like the idea and think it would be cool but it may be costly for them to design and produce which will relay to us as such. 

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2018, 04:03:11 PM »

I like the idea and think it would be cool but it may be costly for them to design and produce which will relay to us as such. 
  I was thinking that depends on the hilts you select the only change I see is a locking pommel with a steel loop so the chain assembly can connect on to. If you selected 3 75 dollar hilts the chains aren't as hard as we think maybe an extra 30 to 50 bucks, 2 blades needed 310 maybe for no sound

Crimson Scorpion diamond, dark Initiate v4 stunt, Sentinel LE v4 stunt, Aeon v4 stunt.   If I could name change it would have been Darth Sithious

Obese Wan Kenobese
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 338

Fretful Instigator of the Prismatic Order

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2018, 05:23:55 PM »

Buy two initiates. Use 24 inch blades. Buy one or two extensions. Drill holes in the pommels to attach your chains. Post a video when you're done.

Selfish passion is unquenching.
What strength have you when you are a slave to your passions?
What power without strength of character?
To self centered rage, you will be chained.
The dark side is no victory.

The long path to peace is through balanced emotions.
The first step to gaining knowledge is recognizing your own ignorance.
Serenity is patient, not passionate satisfaction.
Find harmony by understanding chaos.
Become one with the force, which will never die.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2018, 12:46:28 AM »

Buy two initiates. Use 24 inch blades. Buy one or two extensions. Drill holes in the pommels to attach your chains. Post a video when you're done.

This

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2018, 05:52:34 PM »

Saberchucks. I've seen that idea somewhere else before, but I can't say where. It's an interesting concept, but it would be useless if the sabers really had energy blades. But, with polycarbonate, it could work.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2018, 01:31:08 AM »

Saberchucks. I've seen that idea somewhere else before, but I can't say where. It's an interesting concept, but it would be useless if the sabers really had energy blades. But, with polycarbonate, it could work.

If the hilts are attached to each end like a nunchuck then it would work regardless

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2018, 01:52:37 AM »

I don't think that's a good idea at all, the pommels need to be locked in place like I posted so no accidents happen and a saber takes flight and causes severe injuries. I don't know or have an idea of how to do that but if I figure it out sure thing will post Wink

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2018, 01:56:14 AM »

I agree with you bro, hopefully the experts think about it cause I would buy a set but I'm not going to rig 1 up I don't know what in doing and moving them at high speeds could hurt a bystander if it flies apart

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2018, 01:57:56 AM »

This
lol thanks bro I missed that comment until I saw your this  Wink

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2018, 01:58:17 AM »

If the hilts are attached to each end like a nunchuck then it would work regardless

If you do any of this with a real lightsaber blade (if they were real) I'm pretty sure you'd kill yourself.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cqzOo6B0Ic" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cqzOo6B0Ic</a>

Xamon
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 59

« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2018, 01:58:39 AM »

You would just have to tap a hole for a worm screw to go into the side of the pommel so it can't back out.

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2018, 02:00:17 AM »

I agree with you bro, hopefully the experts think about it cause I would buy a set but I'm not going to rig 1 up I don't know what in doing and moving them at high speeds could hurt a bystander if it flies apart

As I said, I've seen it with fake sabers, I was speaking from a "real" (fictional) saber blade.

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2018, 02:06:32 AM »

As I said, I've seen it with fake sabers, I was speaking from a "real" (fictional) saber blade.
I know what your talking about, I seen a large 2 section like giant nunchucks. Its definitely for people who have practiced I'm sure if you don't know how to use them you will give yourself a knot . If someone wants to learn I'd buy a training pair 3 section foam and learn its movements

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2018, 02:09:20 AM »

It should also be pointed out th Nunchaku, wooden or metal, are illegal in a number of countries. So, Ultrasabers would have a limited customer base for such a weapon.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: