Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 46   Go Down
Author Topic: A note concerning some of the rumors flying around...  (Read 255367 times)
Stockton
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 67

Leave Your Legacy - Light side point please!

« Reply #150 on: February 09, 2012, 05:44:59 AM »

And same here. He always came off as a bit rude to me. I only talked to him a couple times but just seeing ways he responded to people was kind of ridiculous.

BenPass
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 690

Jedi Consular

« Reply #151 on: February 09, 2012, 06:25:04 AM »

Okay I think Massassi said it best! There's just nothing more to say after that other than keep up the good work, don't lose heart, and those who tear others down will be torn down. What goes around comes around and I wouldn't want to be them in that day!

May the Force be with me? Sure! It can come along!
"Lux triumphat super obscurum" - "Light triumphs over darkness"

Stockton
Knight Commander

« Reply #152 on: February 09, 2012, 06:27:49 AM »

I think all they have to do to be torn down is see Ultrasabers success and their large amount of followers we got here!

Ultra
Lord Commander
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1765

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

« Reply #153 on: February 09, 2012, 06:32:46 AM »

He took down his video.  Guess it didn't get the expected reaction.

Stockton
Knight Commander

« Reply #154 on: February 09, 2012, 06:37:22 AM »

What was this video? I don't think I ever saw it.

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #155 on: February 09, 2012, 08:09:14 AM »

He took down his video.  Guess it didn't get the expected reaction.

I believe I am tempted to lol at his expense, but for the sake of maturity, I resist. Wink

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

Duff Man
The Double Triple X 4 + Fish OG of Randomness Version 2.7 of part 9 = Bacon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -358

« Reply #156 on: February 09, 2012, 09:58:51 AM »

What was this video? I don't think I ever saw it.

There were two. One about he and Nova's account Still being active and them being listed as Resident Masters(which has since been adjusted) here after their parting and basically how they just want their accounts delete. The second one was about adjustments made to his account profile title and signature(which has also since been adjusted).  And no I am not going to say what they were,if you don't know, I am not opening that can of worms back up.   
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 10:04:13 AM by Duff Man » Logged

Ultra Saber SI Staff:Guardian Blue
Ultra Saber Redemption:SRD
Ultra Saber Dominix V2 LE:Dark VA
MR Construction Kit:RGB

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #157 on: February 09, 2012, 07:29:24 PM »

He took down his video.  Guess it didn't get the expected reaction.

Yeah, then he put up another one.

Ultra I've never met you but I sure as crap am not part of any "Ultra Cult", you make great stuff so I buy more and continue to support you. Done.

I was very OFFENDED by the way CAINE  talked about the people that support Ultra Sabers in this most recent video.

It frustrates me but makes me just feel sad.

US supporters don't go to other websites and say "You're ignorant and dumb." It's childish and rude.

IDK this CAINE except from the community but he is not being a very nice person. I'm a human being and for someone of Cine's position in the community, you would think that you'd be treated with someone decorum and respect. Not from Caine, to him US and their supports are a Leper Colony.

I know we're beating a dead horse but he keeps posting videos that bash not just US but everyone that supports them.

« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 07:37:15 PM by Kham-Ryn Kurios » Logged

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #158 on: February 09, 2012, 07:43:31 PM »

That's the video I was talking about.

I wasn't sure if we should post it or not.

It is relevant though.

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Osmethae
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 84

« Reply #159 on: February 09, 2012, 07:44:24 PM »

That's the video I was talking about.

I wasn't sure if we should post it or not.

It is relevant though.
Yeah I used my better judgement and got rid of it already.

This is just one of those cases where it's best to ignore the little angry man until he gets tired of not having attention and he'll go away

Light side points please :]
CG Archon v2 customized to Luke's RotJ with Obsidian sound
BR Bellicose with Obsidian sound
GB Phantom Initiate v3 staff with Obsidian sound
DVA Raven with Obsidian sound

Stockton
Knight Commander

« Reply #160 on: February 09, 2012, 07:51:28 PM »

Yeah, then he put up another one.

Ultra I've never met you but I sure as crap am not part of any "Ultra Cult", you make great stuff so I buy more and continue to support you. Done.

I was very OFFENDED by the way CAINE  talked about the people that support Ultra Sabers in this most recent video.

It frustrates me but makes me just feel sad.

US supporters don't go to other websites and say "You're ignorant and dumb." It's childish and rude.

IDK this CAINE except from the community but he is not being a very nice person. I'm a human being and for someone of Cine's position in the community, you would think that you'd be treated with someone decorum and respect. Not from Caine, to him US and their supports are a Leper Colony.

I know we're beating a dead horse but he keeps posting videos that bash not just US but everyone that supports them.

I totally agree. What have we done to deserve to be talked down by "almighty" Caine? This guy is just a real douche and obviously has nothing better to do then make videos talking crap. All of us here on this forum could make videos on this guy saying how much he sucks but you know what? It's immature and just a waste of time! I can't believe this dude.

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #161 on: February 09, 2012, 08:01:02 PM »

Yeah I used my better judgement and got rid of it already.

This is just one of those cases where it's best to ignore the little angry man until he gets tired of not having attention and he'll go away

Your wisdom is very admirable.  Let him whine on youtube (which by the way makes me think if those "leave Britney alone!" videos) and we will sit here and enjoy the heck out of our Ultrasabers.

I would say more about the guy and what he was like when he was here, but I am simply not interested in sinking to that level.  I wash my hands of this, and recommend you all do the same.

Stockton
Knight Commander

« Reply #162 on: February 09, 2012, 08:05:31 PM »

I've said my words and am done with it. Childish games he is playing. Ultrasabers rock and that is that.

tangoprime
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #163 on: February 09, 2012, 08:06:56 PM »

A link to his new video about him whining some more:

Hahah this time comments have to be approved!

Edit: Actually, video link removed. I don't want his toddler videos to get any more attention than they already do.

Move along, move along.

I registered here directly in response to this video I ran across while looking up saber reviews.  I attempted to comment asking him what high school he's currently attending, as his video sounds exactly like some of the crap I hear from 7th graders in the hallway outside of my office.

At that point I noticed that the comments have to be approved, and since my comment, 2 comments have been added regarding how terrible ultrasabers are and how they're made-in-china crap (by an eleventeen year old who's previous videos posted on youtube were about how awesome his US dominix was).

It was at that point that I paid a visit to ultrasabers' store, and decided to comment on his video (though it wont get approved, its just for him) that he just made a sale for ultrasabers.  I then registered here, found this threadnaught lurking, and gave it a read.  I think I made the right decision.  If my grab bag saber turns out as awesome as most of you customers are saying, I intend on ordering a matching Shock LE and Initiate V3 LE for me and my girlfriend to go along with getting into swtor recently.

Ultra seems like a standup guy, and ultrasabers seem to have the best handle on this business, and their website is definitely the easiest, most friendly to use.  If their product quality is there, here will stand another repeat customer.  Just figured I'd share.

Sabers:
CG Liberator V3  grabbag Smiley
DVA Standard Issue w/ sound
BR Dark Initiate V3
MR Vader + Anakin ROTS

May the force set you free.

Osmethae
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 84

« Reply #164 on: February 09, 2012, 08:10:43 PM »

I registered here directly in response to this video I ran across while looking up saber reviews.  I attempted to comment asking him what high school he's currently attending, as his video sounds exactly like some of the crap I hear from 7th graders in the hallway outside of my office.

At that point I noticed that the comments have to be approved, and since my comment, 2 comments have been added regarding how terrible ultrasabers are and how they're made-in-china crap (by an eleventeen year old who's previous videos posted on youtube were about how awesome his US dominix was).

It was at that point that I paid a visit to ultrasabers' store, and decided to comment on his video (though it wont get approved, its just for him) that he just made a sale for ultrasabers.  I then registered here, found this threadnaught lurking, and gave it a read.  I think I made the right decision.  If my grab bag saber turns out as awesome as most of you customers are saying, I intend on ordering a matching Shock LE and Initiate V3 LE for me and my girlfriend to go along with getting into swtor recently.

Ultra seems like a standup guy, and ultrasabers seem to have the best handle on this business, and their website is definitely the easiest, most friendly to use.  If their product quality is there, here will stand another repeat customer.  Just figured I'd share.
You chose.. wisely. And welcome!

I can assure you that you won't be disappointed. That comment about US being china made crap actually made me laugh. Plus nothing can beat their customer service, it is seriously astounding. I sound like such an ass kisser all the time but it's true. I'm a prop maker as well and their level of quality and the way they handle things just impresses me.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 08:13:47 PM by Osmethae » Logged

Light side points please :]
CG Archon v2 customized to Luke's RotJ with Obsidian sound
BR Bellicose with Obsidian sound
GB Phantom Initiate v3 staff with Obsidian sound
DVA Raven with Obsidian sound

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 46   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: