Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 46   Go Down
Author Topic: A note concerning some of the rumors flying around...  (Read 255307 times)
Vixus PriX
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -73

The only sober Hawk Bat

« Reply #495 on: September 30, 2014, 10:19:06 PM »

Holy guacamole! this has reached 30 pages long.
frankly, I think if we weren't doing it right, we wouldn't have signatures like:
Quote from: Karmack
Sabers
Phantom V3 w/sound, SY
Dark Initiate V3, GB
Initiate V3, VA
Aeon V2 LE, GBUE
Bellicose RGB Stunt
Wish list:
Guardian Emerald w/sound, AB FoC to AS, blue LED switch, recharge port.

or
Quote from: SleezogTrang
Sabers I Own:
Dark Monarch -Adegan Silver plus sound and AB foc. Silver AV. "SOUL"
Dark Monarch- Emerald stunt with lit AV "FIRE"
Liberator v2- Stunt in BR
Initiate v2- Pyrestone Orange stunt,
Manticore CE Nickel- Emerald w/ sound and EG foc Green

or

or some do damn big you gotta put it in a picture:

so what is that fakers?
no more crap left to sling?  Sad

arsenal:
Dark Initiate (V3) Twin Pair
Wishlist: (all V3)
Dominix LE (silver) W. Sound, saber pike parts, Flamberge V2.

Ultra
Lord Commander
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1765

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

« Reply #496 on: October 06, 2014, 08:19:32 PM »

LOL, yeah, Vixus, there's no crap left. Thanks for the support, bud.

Dorian_Corso
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #497 on: October 08, 2014, 07:46:06 PM »

Read about the drama from various sources around the net. Really could care less. My first grab bag saber is on the way as we speak just got the email. I also already made my second order last night for a full blown bells and whistles battle saber. I am addicted and I could care less what the net says. I look forward to doing continual business as well as becoming a satisfied customer. Thanks for all the hard work ULTRA SABERS

Jedi Sentinel/Shadow Dorian Corso

Volund Starfire
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 20

« Reply #498 on: October 12, 2014, 07:33:06 PM »

I purchased a pair of grab bag sabers for myself and a friend when we began planning a choreography group.  What I received was a Liberator and a War Glaive that were anodized blue.  We are still using them and I just recently ordered a grab bag for my wife.

Throughout the life of my saber, I have been not-that-kind to it.  It had been dropped on the pavement numerous times when I miss a catch while spinning during a parade.  It has taken a few hits due to missed choreography moves.  It also ended up being immersed in water when a dock filming stunt went awry.  Through all of that, it has lived.

I’ve seen the negative reviews, I’ve seen the false statements, and I’ve seen the complaints.  However, US are the only group that I will ever give my business to.  This isn’t just because of the quality of their “cast off” sabers in the grab bags, but because of the community here on the forum and the customer service.

Brian64
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

This is a fertile land, and we will thrive

« Reply #499 on: November 06, 2014, 07:08:32 AM »

I have 31 Ultrasabers - soon to be 34 when my latest order arrives. I think that says enough about Ultrasabers quality, price and customer service don't you think?

Light side points please

Yiggysaw
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -59

« Reply #500 on: November 06, 2014, 02:09:15 PM »

I got my 2 first sabers a couple of weeks ago, a Dark Initiate v3 in DVA and a Dominix LE v3 in BR. I just love them, no problems what so ever. The ONLY thing that went "wrong" was the blades. I ordered one regular midgrade and one UE heavygrade. What I got was an UE HG and a regular HG instead. I didn't realize this at first (I thought I got two midgrade ones), and when I e-mailed Emmory about it he explained and told me I accidentally got a free upgrade.
Even though I didn't order a hg blade I was very satisfied with it, and I'm sure that if I wouldn't have been satisfied US would have helped me out with it.
Planning on getting a couple more sabers soon and it will DEFINITELY be from Ultrasabers.
Also a big up for the community, everyone has been very helpful and awesome.
Peace

AdenDurcani
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #501 on: November 10, 2014, 04:33:51 AM »

It's important to note that the Rebelscum thread linked earlier was posted by a custom sabermaker.  In other words, a competitor.  Make of that what you will.

I only mention this because the lack of disclosure in the linked post bothers me.

Beyond that, I don't feel the need to puff Ultrasabers up - they're doing perfectly fine on their own without my help, although I'd note that I am one of those repeat customers mentioned before.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2034

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #502 on: November 10, 2014, 06:51:02 AM »

I still have a lot of wanted sabers on my list so it will continue to grow as well. Forget all the haters. =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Vdal Seron
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #503 on: November 10, 2014, 04:52:15 PM »

Hello. First off, I'm new to these forums & to ultra sabers. I'd like to say  thanks to Emory for doing what he does, put out exceptional product that we the consumer look for....it is a business  and he is a business man that provides collectible well made product. Sure u can go to a custom sabre smith and pay ridiculous amounts of $$ for that special product, go ahead if that's what you want. When u have a business that succeeds in a small market & become known for it, there is always going to be problems with competition, partners & others that simply just h8 for the sake of it. Believe me, been there, done that. Emory I hope it all goes well legally for you cause this is your business, it's what puts food on the table 4 you and your fam.  Keep up the good work and stay positive.

When I was a kid watching the Star Wars saga and wishing I had a light sabre , who would have thought that decades down the line there would be people out there producing replicas and their own designs of such an iconic weapon in the world of film & fantasy.

Darth Zephyrus
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -55

Before me, you are nothing. -Darth Revan

« Reply #504 on: November 10, 2014, 10:31:04 PM »

I have 31 Ultrasabers - soon to be 34 when my latest order arrives.

34!? Well, now I have a record to beat.

Who lives in falsehood slays his soul; whose speech is false, his honor.

-Malice: Blazing Red, Silver FoC
-Guardian: Emerald, Nickel plated, Silver AV
-Crimson Scorpion: Blazing Red, no FoC
-Graflex CE: Emerald, no AV light, Gold Accents
-Menace Staff: Blazing Red, Obsidian V4

Brian64
Knight Commander

« Reply #505 on: November 10, 2014, 11:06:24 PM »

I placed another order last night.. Obsidian Phantasm LE v4 with free RGB saber will bring my total to 37 after they arrive.

Light side points please

aray887
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -42

« Reply #506 on: November 11, 2014, 01:12:03 AM »

I placed another order last night.. Obsidian Phantasm LE v4 with free RGB saber will bring my total to 37 after they arrive.

How do you store them all?

Brian64
Knight Commander

« Reply #507 on: November 11, 2014, 01:15:01 AM »

I line them up along a wall. It isn't a good solution... When one tips over it's like dominoes. :-/

Light side points please

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #508 on: November 11, 2014, 01:21:41 AM »

You're my new hero.

That's a lot of sabers!

Brian64
Knight Commander

« Reply #509 on: November 11, 2014, 01:24:36 AM »

I may have to join a support group... "Hi, my name is Brian and I'm a saber addict.  It's been 14 hours since my last order..." :-D

Light side points please

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 46   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: