Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 46   Go Down
Author Topic: A note concerning some of the rumors flying around...  (Read 255311 times)
Qui-Lar
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 68

"This weapon is your life!"

« Reply #540 on: March 23, 2015, 07:50:03 PM »

This is what makes this company so great,
I foresee it becoming very powerful in the
force, in a business sense.

Catalyst(s) DarkArbiter DarkProphecy(s) ChosenOne
CrimsonMantis DarkLiberatorV3 InitiateV3 ShockLE
Guardian SentinelLEV4 Consular DarkInitiateLEV2
InitiateLEV2 Manticore(s) DominixV4 Flamberge(sss)
Bellicose Archon DominixLEV3(s) Monarch InitiateLEV3
SentinelV4 DominixV2RGB Scorpion(s) Menace(sssss)
DarkApprenticeV4 DarkSentinelLEV4 AeonLEV4V

Jammo
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 326

Hawk-Bat Leader

« Reply #541 on: April 09, 2015, 04:13:05 PM »

Psst... the "other guys" are all fighting. Again.

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #542 on: April 09, 2015, 04:35:44 PM »

Psst... the "other guys" are all fighting. Again.

What?  There are other guys!?  I must have been blinded to all others by the awesomeness of my new Menace.  Cool

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Kenstah
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #543 on: May 03, 2015, 04:42:40 PM »

I can't believe people actually prefer other saber smiths over ultrasabers.

Relax!! Just understand that people's tastes vary more than you could possibly imagine. Like some people like chocolate, some like vanilla. As long as YOU are happy with where you spend your money and get what YOU want out of your light saber, that is all that matters.

May the 4th be with you.

K

Overlord RGB FoC Obsidian
Arbiter CG MR
Catalyst FO MR
Custom MHS SD MR
Parks Echelon SD
Parks Custom BR w/coupler (x2)
MR Mace Windu

Adan Valera
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

Gray Jedi

« Reply #544 on: May 21, 2015, 02:35:55 AM »

I have to admit that I was a little nervous having never bought from UltraSabers before and having read some of the things people were saying, but after receiving my Graflex SE today I can honestly say that US has my business. The OP states everything in perfect form.

The force is strong with UltraSabers.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 02:42:43 AM by Adan Valera » Logged

There is no good without evil, but evil must not be allowed to flourish. There is passion, yet peace; Serenity, yet emotion; Chaos, yet order. I am the wielder of the flame, the protector of balance. I am the holder of the Torch, lighting the way. I am the keeper of the flame, soldier of balance. I am a Guardian of the Balance. I am a Gray Jedi.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2774

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #545 on: May 21, 2015, 02:14:34 PM »

Relax!! Just understand that people's tastes vary more than you could possibly imagine. Like some people like chocolate, some like vanilla. As long as YOU are happy with where you spend your money and get what YOU want out of your light saber, that is all that matters.

May the 4th be with you.

K

I agree with this. I've seen "other guys" of both calibers. I've seen some that look like the offer a quality product, but can't compete with US's 1-2 punch of quality and affordability. And I've seen some that severely lack imagination and technical skill to produce a good looking saber let alone combat capable, and they have the audacity to charge ridiculous prices for them.

I'm a saber nut. I go weak in the knees over a good looking hilt. But I've not been able to find another saber smith that can deliver US's level of quality, durability, versatility, and value in a single package.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #546 on: May 21, 2015, 11:16:24 PM »

My favorite dream saber is not an US and is infrequently used.  That being said, most of my sabers are US and I like them a whole lot except for the Standard Battle Issue which just doesn't do anything for me.  At rare times Emory and I agree to disagree and that is fine with me as it's his and Alex's business.  There are a few more must have US sabers on my list and this forum community is one of the best.  Grin
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 12:12:18 AM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #547 on: May 22, 2015, 08:55:55 PM »

My favorite dream saber is not an US and is infrequently used.  That being said, most of my sabers are US and I like them a whole lot except for the Standard Battle Issue which just doesn't do anything for me.  At rare times Emory and I agree to disagree and that is fine with me as it's his and Alex's business.  There are a few more must have US sabers on my list and this forum community is one of the best.  Grin

I wish I only had a few left <sighs> Cry

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Doomtrooper117
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -4

« Reply #548 on: May 22, 2015, 09:48:56 PM »

I have to say, that as a new customer, It's very re-leaving to hear this from the horses mouth so to speak. When I initially wanted to get into this hobby (about a month ago now) I became aware of a few different negative rumours surrounding Ultra Sabers that I found concerning.  after spending many, many hours of research and after reading dozens of stunning reviews from happy customers though, I decided to cast aside my initial fears and go with Ultra Sabers as my go-to saber builder.  It's good to hear I made the right decision!
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 10:08:37 PM by Doomtrooper117 » Logged

“There is love in me the likes of which you've never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape. If I am not satisfied in the one, I will indulge the other.”
― Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2034

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #549 on: May 24, 2015, 03:19:29 AM »

^^^All of my sabers are from here and non have let me down =] My first saber ever with sound was my Guardian Blue Bellicose, just needs a newer Ultra Edge Heavy Grade blade and I wont mind taking that one out. My top favorite right now though is probably my Dominix V4 LE in Guardian Blue, its a stunt but still. Some of the more simpler sabers I prefer them to be stunts, most of mine are but you get the point Tongue I only wanted one saber with sound so

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Darth_Maul
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

It has been soo long and my path has been soo dark

« Reply #550 on: June 23, 2015, 04:34:03 AM »

In the last 7 days, I've ordered two sabers within the week. I'm a happy camper here with my first being wielded and the second on its way.

The first of which I purchased on 14 June and received it within the same working week on 19 June, Friday before noon.

The second which I just ordered this Sunday, 21 June here in Asia and I'll be having FedEx deliver to me before noon this Thursday, 25 June.

Needless to say, I'm super impressed with the turnaround time of US thus far for both orders. I noticed, especially in my second order, that it took less than a working day for US to get to work on my order when they came in to work on Monday, then test and process the delivery details before sending it to me via overseas courier by the end of the same day.

So far, I'm very impressed with a company that keeps my star wars interest and the star wars hobby enthusiast interest flag flying oh so high.

I have a local source that also brings in US but they sadly, only have two ready pre-selected and pre-configured sabers for sale.

The quality, design and durability of the aluminium itself, machining detail, level of hum volume and default sound fonts, balanced saber, connectivity to the launcher software on my iMac, sound font and FoC/pulse choices, saber customisation options in terms of variety of hilts, batteries, chargers, blades, colours, friendly and needful video tutorials, spread of key user knowledge on the forums, good control of wildcards by experienced moderators, a community base of positive forum users, all make up what I will call a very wholesome and holistic purchasing, ownership and usage experience overall. I'm kinda excited when I say this lol.

Way to go US and I really want to say a huge thanks for making all the technology really accessible and available to me, a SW enthusiast half way round the world! It's really amazing and awesome!

P.s. I will be using the first saber in a dress up for my school when the term reopens in July for my school's book day. Can't wait to show the kids!  Smiley

I do not own the rights to the above picture

pvcaddict
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -12

Welcome to Empire Market.

« Reply #551 on: June 25, 2015, 03:16:58 PM »

The further I go into this hobby, the more I read about all of the stirring within the community. And at this point, I've seen it all.
Forgive me if this is out of line, but as much as we all love cosplaying, choregraphing, dueling, and pretending, ultimately we're all grown adults running around with big expensive light-up toy swords. (Mind you, my Chosen One is still one of my crown jewels.) And it seems as though some people tend to forget that. The Star Wars fan base is unfortunately pretentious enough as it is. This kind of dramatic environment has no place for true Star Wars fans.

Anyway, all pettiness aside, purchasing from Ultrasabers was an excellent experience for me as a client and shopper. The product that I paid for was of outstanding quality and function. I would make the same purchase again without any regrets.

As far as my experience with Emory goes, he has been nothing but good to me. He's answered all of my questions in a kind, prompt, and professional manner. I have only positive things to say about Emory and Ultrasabers.

All politics aside, Emory is doing an awesome thing for us as fans and he's making money doing what he loves. I can definitely respect that.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2034

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #552 on: June 26, 2015, 10:01:42 PM »

Yup. I love getting new Ultra Sabers/goodies when I can even the more simpler hilts. My next big purchase will probably be a Chosen One CE or Graflex, not too sure yet and some other needed new goodies as well =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Groovidad
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Darth Groove

« Reply #553 on: June 26, 2015, 10:26:13 PM »

Yes, actions speak louder than words.  I'm fairly immune to anything that may have been flying around about US in a negative context.  I don't go looking for that ilk nor am I interested in it.  Like most of you, I have had nothing but stellar service and product from Emory and his US craftsman! My thought is, if you've satisfied, met or exceeded the expectations of 1000 customers yet, you had 3 that just grumbled and wanted to flame for it, guess what? You are successful business.  You can never please everyone (I hate using the word "never") but, it is appropriate in this example.  I have done business with a multitude of companies or vendors, as I know you all have. Most times I've received great service and sometimes I get "less than desirable".  One thing is for certain with US: ALL of my experiences, and there have been more than a handful, have been exceptional! (didn't I already say that?)  I know I'm preaching to the choir.  Just have to share, again and again.....and again! Grin

Failure is NOT an option!
ARSENAL
Dark Initiate LE v3; BR w/VA FoC; OBS v4
Chosen One CE; BR w/AS FoC; AV red; OBS v4
Dominix LE v3; VA W/AB FoC, AV red, OBS v4
Dark Liberator v3; FO, OBS v3
Guardian CE; Emerald, Black AV yellow, OBS v4
Sentinel v4, Windows, SRD w/AB FoC, Silver AV blue, OBS v4
Graflex SE, Emerald, silver AV, Brass buttons, OBS v3
Prophecy, GB blade, OBS v3, Silver AV
Standard Issue BS, GB w/VA FoC, Silver AV Green, OBS v3
Crimson Reaper, Emerald, Silver AV Blue, OBS v3, recharge port
Crimson Liberator, Stunt
Archon v2.1; CG w/AS FoC, AV Blue, OBS v4

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #554 on: June 30, 2015, 03:35:36 PM »

Forgive me if this is out of line, but as much as we all love cosplaying, choregraphing, dueling, and pretending, ultimately we're all grown adults running around with big expensive light-up toy swords.

All politics aside, Emory is doing an awesome thing for us as fans and he's making money doing what he loves. I can definitely respect that.

Are you expecting an arguement? I was never happier than when I accepted the fact that I am a geek, and that I will never outgrow toys. Face it, men just don't do that. I'm very happy that Emory and his team do all the leg work to produce a saber and all I have to do is pay for service and product rendered. WIN. Grin

Yup. I love getting new Ultra Sabers/goodies when I can even the more simpler hilts.

There's nothing like that 'new saber' smell. <sniiiifffffffffffffff> Smells like AWESOME.

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 46   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: