Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 46   Go Down
Author Topic: A note concerning some of the rumors flying around...  (Read 251105 times)
DarthSean
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -8

« Reply #600 on: February 19, 2016, 04:19:11 PM »

Ultra I am relatively new to the saber world but not the Star Wars universe
I am pleased that you have taken the high road and let the courts do the talking I say may they rot in hell for breaking contracts and starting a propaganda war on the internet.
that just shows they are desperate and cant win in a court of law.
I say let our sabers cut them down like the tool they were ment to be and as always the Sith shall prevail lol

may the force serve you well

Ultra
Lord Commander
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1765

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

« Reply #601 on: March 02, 2016, 11:51:19 PM »

I don't know how to say this without getting in trouble, I fear I'm walking on eggshells already.

It's a fair question, no need to worry. Without getting into too much detail, let's just say in the last 5 years the  issues that spawned this thread have been resolved to our satisfaction.  Not everyone is happy about the way things panned out, of course, but we have adapted. That is the order of things, so we'ved moved on.

-Ultra
Victory is Life!

Darth Justicar
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -567

Sun of Starkiller

« Reply #602 on: March 03, 2016, 12:03:03 AM »

"Victory is life"?  I think Enabran Tain wants a word with you for that... Wink

::thread derail mode over::

"Anger is a tool.  Use it; do not let it use you."
       --Gul Verden in Debtors' Planet by W.R. Thompson

"I'm a little Renlet, short and 'stout'
Here is my saber, watch me scream and shout!"
       --Lyrics by Jev Moldara

Flamberge BR with v4 Obsidian and 4-inch side blades

JediApprenticeChris37
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 140

Light side points PLEASE and stop with dark points

« Reply #603 on: March 04, 2016, 09:32:42 PM »

I been a member of this forum over three months now and I have not had a problem with anyone on the forum or on the Ultrasabers website at all

I enjoy the website and I love the three sabers I got from them and they came quick in the mail everything

if people have a problem with Ultrasabers service and this forum they need to look some were else

because they have full time customer in this jedi  and will be order sabers in the  far future

sabers I own:
Prophecy v3  <---Guardian Blue w/V4 sound
Bellicose <--- Sentinel Yellow V3 sound
Dark Menace <---Guardian Blue  V4 sound
Manticore CE <---Emerald Driver and V4 sound
Consular <--- Adegan silver with Quick disconnects
Electrum Wind <---DVA with V4 sound

wishlist: Dark Prophecy V3

Darth Blightus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -201

dark side points

« Reply #604 on: March 06, 2016, 08:09:08 PM »

ultra, you have the full support of everyone on this thread (this whole forum even)
these rumors are but empty words that i hope will be put an end to.
i have bought 2 sabers  from US and theres nothing else like them. your service staff is 100% helpful and this forum is filled with awesome jedi, grey/dark jedi, and sith alike.
bottom line: Im an Ultrasabers customer for life (even if i cant buy all the time)
ill make sure everyone I know, knows of your company

Only in darkness can one see the true light.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #605 on: March 11, 2016, 11:19:01 PM »

Yup. Ultra for life =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

grinchsama
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #606 on: March 23, 2016, 02:53:16 PM »

No complaints here.  I've been happy with my orders.  Keep up the great work.  Do what you must for your business and reputation.  'Nuff said (or rather, stated).

"Man has not evolved an inch from the slime that spawned him."

Genthen Thana
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 28

« Reply #607 on: April 27, 2016, 02:47:35 AM »

Just donated $548.00 to support the Ultrasabers campaign fund earlier today.  I mean on purchasing a second light saber. Grin

UltraSabers collection:
Graflex CE/Guardian Blue/Sound(Emerald)
Dark Apprentice LE v4/Blazing Red/Sound(Emerald)
Dark War Glaive v4/Dark Violet Amethyst/Sound(Emerald)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #608 on: April 27, 2016, 02:49:59 PM »

Just donated $548.00 to support the Ultrasabers campaign fund earlier today.  I mean on purchasing a second light saber. Grin

I think the word you were looking for was "traded" not "donated". Wink

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Rathayatra
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 98

"Mud hole? Slimy? My home this is"

« Reply #609 on: May 10, 2016, 02:51:34 PM »

I am still relatively new to this website and it's community. Heck, I haven't even gotten my first lightsaber yet (it's in the mail though) but I have browsed the forums extensively for pictures, reviews, advice, etc.

Other than what has been said in this thread, I have no idea what is going on. And frankly, it doesn't really concern me.

All I know is that this company and the community that has grown to support it have an outstanding relationship, at a level which is rarely seen nowadays. I have read through so many cases of complications, minor details, custom ideas, and odd requests and even if an employee does not respond right away with answers, the community itself is more than willing to step up and lend a hand. A good company leads to a good community. We can only dream that more companies follow the example of ultrasabers.

Regardless of when I get my first saber, I know I'll be ordering from you guys again.
         two well put statements. --- i have ordered 2 sabers -- the forums are great and i am glad to be part of this community. thanks , Rath

lightside points please --- thanks an old youngling
Initiate LE v4 CG             
Prophesy v3 OPS GB 
Graflex GB OPS
Yoda FX
Dk. Prophesy v3 SY
Standard Issue Battle v3 GB
Dk. Prophesy v3 VA
Archon v2.1 GB
Dk. Prophesy v3 CG
Dk. Menace tri GB
Consular v4 GB Nickel
Shock GB OPS + Raffle Prophesy CG Stunt
Archon v3.1 + spring raffle Dominix LE v4

Duff Man
The Double Triple X 4 + Fish OG of Randomness Version 2.7 of part 9 = Bacon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -358

« Reply #610 on: July 22, 2016, 07:29:57 AM »

I thought this thread was locked Years ago??

Ultra Saber SI Staff:Guardian Blue
Ultra Saber Redemption:SRD
Ultra Saber Dominix V2 LE:Dark VA
MR Construction Kit:RGB

Dino27
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 27

The Darkside leads to sorrow; the Light to apathy.

« Reply #611 on: August 07, 2016, 03:48:14 AM »

Am I necro posting? I hope not. Also, if this is in breach of the rules or is just frowned upon, please let me know. I'm not trying to make trouble. I love US! Cheesy

I know it's been years, but I just came to the forums and want to share my two cents.

I can't speak to the font thing, because I don't know. All I've heard is hearsay, and the first post in this thread. 

I can't speak to the supposed customer service issues because my friends and I, who have roughly ten US sabers between us, have never NEEDED customer service to fix a problem, because we've never HAD a problem. (I admit, we only spar lightly/moderately, and that only rarely.) I will say that a question about product availability I emailed to US earlier this year was answered very quickly, professionally, and politely.

I can't speak to other rumors, because they're just that, only RUMORS.

And while I'm no engineer or saber expert, I CAN speak a little bit to the "supposed problems" with US saber construction. If you believe the bad-mouthing on the internet, you might think that US products are somehow of "low quality" or "likely to fail, if they work at all." That just isn't true from everything I've ever seen. I almost did believe those little fairy-tales. Fortunately a friend of mine went ahead and bought one, and a grab-bag saber for me. And then he and his friends bought more.

Again, neither I nor the people I know who own US sabers have had a SINGLE issue across roughly ten sabers, ranging from grab-bag stunt sabers, to a 4 channel Emerald with sound, some of them owned for maybe a year or so.
If there's some sort of "problem" with US designs, and you have to be "lucky" to get a "good" US, then we must all be EXTREMELY lucky. Oh wait... it's the internet and people tell all kinds of untruths on the internet.

I'm glad I was lucky enough to receive an US as a gift, and I intend to buy a lot more; you know, just to make sure that the supposed problems don't REALLY exist. Wink It's my duty as a SW fan to get all those "defective" sabers off the streets before other people can buy them first and enjoy them.... I mean, be disappointed in how great they are.... Yes. That's what I meant.  Wink

From everything I have personally observed, or heard from people I know and trust, UltraSabers are good-looking, durable, functional, great,workhorse sabers for less money than what the other guys charge. (Pssst.) Now please help me. I have a serious problem. I love these things and I can't stop wanting more of them! They're calling to me.... Tongue

*Happily ignites and swings 100% problem free Aeon, thinking about which sabers to get next.*
(Insert legal gibberish about me just being a novice saber fan who doesn't work for any saber company)

-----------Sabers owned:-----------                    -------Sabers most wanted:-------
    -Aeon V4 AS stunt-                           |          -Manticore BR- -Dark Liberator AS-
    -Dark Shock Tri-CG Obsidian V4-        |          -Archon V2.1-   -Consular-
    -Dark Initiate LE V2 AS stunt-           |          -Arbiter GB-      -Prophecy V3-
    -Unknown raffle saber-                                         Okay...    All of them

Pantherdan
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 24

« Reply #612 on: September 11, 2016, 04:38:35 PM »

I think I finally saw one of (if not THE one) Youtube videos where an Ultrasber customer was unsatisfied and talked about his experience. He spent a lot of time complaining about the Ultrasaber quality and the problems he has had and comparing it to another saber company.

I have ordered an Ultrasaber Dark Sentinel LE V4 (and it hasnt come in yet) so I really dont have any personal experience about the subject of this thread yet, but I have to simply say: "Hey man,  sh*t happens." I know the most highly rated, best made and most resilient products in the world still have defects and failures. I also know customer service can also be a bad experience based on the customer's actions and attitude, not just the companies customer service associates. A customer service representative does not know the person on the line and HAS to assume it's a simple error. The rep starts simple and then escalates. He is not calling you an idiot, he just doesn't know if you are a Mechanical Engineer with a minor in Star Wars or whatever, he just has to start simple in case you made a simple mistake (like we all sometimes do).

I will assume the best of a company and do not take the word of the vocal minority. My choice was based on several carefully studied points. I registered with Ultrasabers several months ago and then did a LOT of research (comparing pricing, appearance, quality, reading testimonials, watching Youtube videos to determine durability and quality, studying the versatility and interchangability, etc.) before purchasing my very first saber.

I know people that refuse to drive or buy a Toyota Camry, despite the proven superior quality. What can you do? People like that exist.

I'm a Knight of the Old Republic. Well, I am old enough to be.

ljamieson
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 20

Larry Jamieson Nyack Jedi Order

« Reply #613 on: October 31, 2016, 01:12:32 PM »

Drama seems to go hand in hand with breathing sorry to say. I've been reading his rants for a couple of years now. I don't know him from a hole in the ground. I did reply to him in a forum once. I think I said something to the effect of " If you created something as an employee, or under contract of a company and leave, that creation is still the intellectual property of the company and not yours" I think I added a "Move on dude" to it, I was promptly ban from that forum  Smiley

In the words of a very wise Jedi Master "Whatever"  Grin

Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

Iram
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -292

Grey, leaning to the Dark Side

« Reply #614 on: November 01, 2016, 02:01:20 PM »

Drama seems to go hand in hand with breathing sorry to say. I've been reading his rants for a couple of years now. I don't know him from a hole in the ground. I did reply to him in a forum once. I think I said something to the effect of " If you created something as an employee, or under contract of a company and leave, that creation is still the intellectual property of the company and not yours" I think I added a "Move on dude" to it, I was promptly ban from that forum  Smiley

In the words of a very wise Jedi Master "Whatever"  Grin

Points for getting banned  Cheesy

BBL and proud!!!

My Sabers
Overlord (BR) Old Reliable w/ Obsidian v4 
Crimson Scorpion (VA)  w/ Obsidian v3  [Second Prize, 2016 Spring Raffle (1st)]
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (CG) Viridi Ignis 
Graflex SE (Emerald) w/Obsidian v4 [Won -50% off coupon April 2017]
Dark Sentinel LE V4 (BR)

WWJD?

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 46   Go Up
Send this topic | Print