Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 46   Go Down
Author Topic: A note concerning some of the rumors flying around...  (Read 251496 times)
ljamieson
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 20

Larry Jamieson Nyack Jedi Order

« Reply #615 on: November 01, 2016, 03:23:47 PM »

Points for getting banned  Cheesy

LOL

Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

Kailthir
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 43

« Reply #616 on: December 12, 2016, 08:06:52 PM »

Although I am officially new to the forums (been looking and reading them for years) I have noticed a trend here at US... a community of saber enthuisists that actually help one another, rather than go on rants about us vs them crap. Some people that post are affiliated with US and some not, but they ALL ban together and help those in need. Wither it be opinions, information, or an actual saber issues etc... even if those saber issues are not a US saber. That says a lot about the company and its community.

This is what I deem makes a great company. Not the a$$ kissing posts in "other forums" but true honest discussion and resolution. Someone once said the proof is in the pudding... well in my experience the proof is right here in US. I first started in the hobby by building my own saber from "another company". Bought the parts and made it here at home. Of course as you can guess it has no sound cause I am not confident enough as an electrical engineer lol. So I finally decided to look into buying two professionally made sabers for my daughters wedding (she really loves dueling with me since she was a kid) .

Sure I could have went with any company, spent thousands of $$$ for the top of the line saber that does everything from FoC to making coffee. But I needed two sabers that were reasonably priced and had tons of features, the best bang for the buck (weddings are expensive lol). In my search I have found a few truths...

1. US gives you more than what you pay for. Option upon option upon option (insert nerdgasim here) for a price that does not cripple your wallet, and force you file to for bankruptcy.
2. Fast serviced with a smile. I ordered Friday nite and it shipped Sunday afternoon. A weekend. No wait for a week day to process my order. Awesome
3. There was a slight conflict with the color and lighted av switch and electronics etc. (hence the reason I did not do it myself lol) US contacted me promptly and I called them. Don't remember the females name but she was very nice and knowledgable when explaining the issue and answered all my questions and rectified the issue rather fast (it was actually a simple issues come to find out) US could have sent the sabers as is and let me figure it out, and they would have been in the right. But they identified a possible issue that would have led to an fustrated customer and reached out to fix it before it became a problem. I call that Ultimate Customer Service, or UCS for short. If I could give that lady a few light side points I would lol.
4. US community seem to really care about it's product, the customers, and the saber industry in particular. When a company can harbor that much positive passion, one truly knows that they have found a diamond in the ruff.

So sum it all up... US has in my opinion the best UCS that I have come across, a community that goes out of it way to help those in need, and the best bang for your buck with more options. Which makes for a quality product and company. Thank you US for being the company you are, and making my purchace a positive experience.

This is my 2 credit worth, your experience my differ. May the Saber be with you, ..always.

"Judge me by my Saber, do you?"
"And well you should not..."
"...For my ally is UltraSabers, and a powerful ally it is"

Grey_Jedi
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #617 on: December 15, 2016, 04:55:22 PM »

I think 99.9999% of the people on this forum would not believe in rumors that belittle US. Anyone agree?

there is no dark side, or a light side there is only the force
I will do what I must to keep the balance
there is no good without evil, but evil must not flourish
there is passion, yet peace
there is serenity, yet emotion
there is Chaos, yet order

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #618 on: December 16, 2016, 02:25:53 PM »

I think 99.9999% of the people on this forum would not believe in rumors that belittle US. Anyone agree?

Here, here! Grin

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Faith Caine
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 102

Light side points, please.

« Reply #619 on: December 16, 2016, 02:32:19 PM »

Agreed, hence why Marlena now has something useful that I sent as a thank you for such quality customer service.

"This is the weapon of a Jedi Knight. Not as clumsy or random as a blaster. An elegant weapon, for a more civilized age. " Obi-Wan Kenobi

Armory:
Aeon LE v4 in Guardian Blue Upgraded to Obsidian LITE Sound W/ FoC in Silver
Catalyst in DVA
Arbiter in GB Obs v4
Apprentice LE v4 in FO
Dark Liberator v3 in Tri-FO

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #620 on: December 16, 2016, 03:58:53 PM »

Any rumors like that just make me angry, and when I have the chance will defend their reputation and product. In fact, the effect those rumor-mongers want their stooooopid propaganda to have actually has the opposite effect on me, and I respect Ultra Sabers even more, resulting in more purchases.

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Faith Caine
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 102

Light side points, please.

« Reply #621 on: December 16, 2016, 04:08:48 PM »

Any rumors like that just make me angry, and when I have the chance will defend their reputation and product. In fact, the effect those rumor-mongers want their stooooopid propaganda to have actually has the opposite effect on me, and I respect Ultra Sabers even more, resulting in more purchases.

I whole heartedly agree LB. They think they're ruining US when in fact they are actually HELPING US drum up more business. The two sabers I have won't be my last ones, next year I'll get maybe two more. Have to think of my bills and rent first.

"This is the weapon of a Jedi Knight. Not as clumsy or random as a blaster. An elegant weapon, for a more civilized age. " Obi-Wan Kenobi

Armory:
Aeon LE v4 in Guardian Blue Upgraded to Obsidian LITE Sound W/ FoC in Silver
Catalyst in DVA
Arbiter in GB Obs v4
Apprentice LE v4 in FO
Dark Liberator v3 in Tri-FO

Pwelker1185
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 9

The force is strong-light side forever

« Reply #622 on: December 21, 2016, 04:56:01 AM »

I would like to say that even though I have not personally dealt with your technical department or customer service department, because I have not purchased from you guys yet. I will say all I did was send an email a very open email to your company to say how great you were and I got a response back within a week. Now to me something like that coming from any kind of business is fantastic Showmanship and personalization of a company. I have not bought anything from them yet and yet being my keyword, I plan on it when I have the money. I do not understand why people have to blast something that they do not know about all over the internet. I do not doubt in any way anything that has transpired beyond from what you've said. I think this is a great company and you guys have a very Personal Touch great customer service great customer skills everything and I love every bit of it and I cannot wait to be able to do business with you. You will be the only company I ever buy Real Deal lightsabers from. I think everybody out there that has nothing else better to do then to talk about what they don't know about needs to stop. Like he said it's a business and businesses do not deal with these types of things on the internet ultrasabers have done some great things from what i read and they offer a lot of deals and a lot of technical support. They offer any kind of help, questions, anything that you need.

There is no dark without the light as there is no light without the dark.

JedahKnight
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

I'm not just a pretty face

« Reply #623 on: December 29, 2016, 04:52:31 AM »

This is why people choose ultrsabers, well this and there sexy ass sabers.

I am one with the force, the force is with me.

Grey Jedi Sam Adam
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -44

I am a guardian of balance.

« Reply #624 on: January 22, 2017, 05:46:42 AM »

Hey there Ultrasabers!
I am a loyal believer and user of your sabers. Ever since I first discovered Ultrasabers almost 2 years ago, I have yet to find another company that provides the kind of satisfaction in a product that I get and quite frankly crave when it comes to the art of lightsaber weilding, as I do with my Ultrasaber. Nothing compares to the fine craftsmanship that is evident from the moment these sabers are removed from their delicate packaging sent with the utmost care. It is truly disheartening to see and read some of the garbage that is posted out there about Ultrasabers. When I purchased my very first Ultrasaber (Aeon LE V4 with Obsedian v3 premium sound in Consular Green) it was love at first sight! So much that I brought it to the attention of one of my best friends who in return, went and ordered her very own "two" Ultrasabers  (both of them Manticores with Emerald drivers and Obsedian V4 premium sound). There was an issue with the LED lighting not working and choppy sound on one of them. When Ultrasabers customer service was contacted, they took care of the issue and made sure my friend was back to weilding her two sabers in less than 2 weeks (including shipping there and back). Folks, this is testament to the kind of company Ultrasabers is! So I leave you with some advice to when you are ready to make that ultimate lightsaber purchase. There is no question......ULTRASABERS, ULTRASABERS, ULTRASABERS!!!

GREY JEDI SAM ADAM (The strength to remain steadfast against all odds)
SABER COLLECTION: *Aeon Le v4 (CG) *Dominix Le v2 (BR)
*Dark Initiate Le v4 (GB) *Aeon v2 (FO) *Dark Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 (SD) *Flamberge Se (BR) *Initiate v2 (FO) *Dark Initiate v2 (BR) *Aeon Le v5 (VA) *Manticore (CG) *Prophecy v3 (GB) *Initiate v3 (FO)

nathanielreykun
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 40

« Reply #625 on: February 14, 2017, 04:40:42 AM »

I knew all the nasty allegations I had heard didn't line up with the Ultrasabers I know and love and have gotten friends to know and love. ❤

Dark Apprentice V4 Stunt
Initiate V3/Mantis Combo Stunt
Aeon V2 Stunt
Reaper Obsidian Lite
Sentinel LE V4 Obsidian V4QR CouplerApprentice LE V4 Obsidian V4
Modified Mantis CE Custom Obsidian V4

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #626 on: March 01, 2017, 12:33:32 AM »

So far the customer service responses I have received via email have been prompt, professional, and very informative.  Can't wait until my backorder is shipped so I can post a video review my first saber.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

obliviondoll
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -21

« Reply #627 on: March 01, 2017, 02:25:05 AM »

So far the customer service responses I have received via email have been prompt, professional, and very informative.  Can't wait until my backorder is shipped so I can post a video review my first saber.

My first saber just shipped (hasn't arrived yet, though), and I'm in a similar place to you - customer service so far has been excellent.

V^^^V
It's not about rage, it's about *emotion*. Happiness is the Dark side, and I will face you with a smile.

Wolf8105
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 6

Its always harder to resist than to give in

« Reply #628 on: March 05, 2017, 05:34:59 PM »

A friend of mine ordered three sabers one with a custom color and was helped very quickly with that. Plus he was super satisfied when they came in. I aso bought a saber and ran into a small snag on my order but within 24 hours the issue was relived and my saber was shipped. US has some of the best and quickest customer service I've dealt with.

Like I tell my wife "I'm the bad guy that's trying really super hard to be good."

Sifu Hei Long
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #629 on: March 09, 2017, 02:39:26 AM »

I have bought 8 sabers, 5 of them  with sound, in the last 3 months from UltraSabers.  I purchased from them because my research showed they had the best products for the best price and the customer service has been second to none!  I can afford more expensive sabers and do, but I want to have confidence in what I'm buying and not just buy a showpiece that I'm afraid to use.  Now I have the sabers I like and  they are not only beautiful and sound great, but can take a beating and keep on working day after day.  I'm definitely a permanent UltraSabers customer from now on.

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 46   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: