Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 46   Go Down
Author Topic: A note concerning some of the rumors flying around...  (Read 251103 times)
Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #630 on: March 09, 2017, 02:48:27 AM »

I have bought 8 sabers, 5 of them  with sound, in the last 3 months from UltraSabers.  I purchased from them because my research showed they had the best products for the best price and the customer service has been second to none!  I can afford more expensive sabers and do, but I want to have confidence in what I'm buying and not just buy a showpiece that I'm afraid to use.  Now I have the sabers I like and  they are not only beautiful and sound great, but can take a beating and keep on working day after day.  I'm definitely a permanent UltraSabers customer from now on.

Another satisfied customer,  👍

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

Grey Jedi Sam Adam
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -44

I am a guardian of balance.

« Reply #631 on: March 10, 2017, 08:14:15 PM »

I stumbled across Ultrasabers back in 2013 while researching lightsabers after hearing the wonderful news of Disney purchasing Lucasfilm Ltd. and I was instantly a fan. I did, however, research further looking into several other companies who offer there version of the iconic "Weapon of the Jedi" and was always drawn back to Ultrasabers. The reviews, the unboxings, everything I read and watched about Ultrasabers was so positive  and I just loved (still do) the designs that were available. So I purchased my first saber (The Aeon Le V4 Consular Green with Obsedian V3 Sound board) in February 2016 and the moment I opened the box, unwrapped the saber, ignited the blade and heard that incredible sound board, I was reminded of the feeling I got back in 1983 when Luke pretended to fall into the Sarlaac pit monster only to catapult himself into the air doing multiple flips,  and landing while catching his new lightsaber, igniting that beautiful green saber and going straight to battle. I was in love with Ultrasabers!! Since then, I have purchased 3 more sabers (The Dark Initiate Le V4 Guardian Blue, The Flamberge Le Blazing Red and the The Aeon V2 Fiery Orange) I am still currently waiting on the Flamberge Le due to its popularity causing it to be on back order but it is well worth the wait. So, I guess what I am trying to say is....Ultrasabers is the best and nobody can touch'em. I know Ultrasabers has been in business well over 10 years and I hope they still in business many many more. I would love to be purchasing Ultrasabers when I am a Granddad for my Grand Kids. Maybe "Little Emory" would have taken over for his daddy by then Wink

-Grey Jedi Sam Adam

GREY JEDI SAM ADAM (The strength to remain steadfast against all odds)
SABER COLLECTION: *Aeon Le v4 (CG) *Dominix Le v2 (BR)
*Dark Initiate Le v4 (GB) *Aeon v2 (FO) *Dark Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 (SD) *Flamberge Se (BR) *Initiate v2 (FO) *Dark Initiate v2 (BR) *Aeon Le v5 (VA) *Manticore (CG) *Prophecy v3 (GB) *Initiate v3 (FO)

KaoticKronos
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #632 on: March 27, 2017, 03:02:10 AM »

I'm sure that by this time these rumors have gone away. My two cents about Ultra Sabers is that I chose them. I'm not one to spend money lightly. Especially when it is a fair chunk of it. I'm browsed about 4 different sellers. I chose Ultra Sabers for price, quality, value, and choice. I'm glad you guys are around and you already have my repeat business. Bought my first and second within a month. Recommendations to many people as well. Keep it up!

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #633 on: March 27, 2017, 03:48:34 AM »

Ultra Sabers had my allegiance, that's a certainty, and they've proven they are the leaders in this industry 10 times over.  I recommend them to everyone, too.

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Cangaru
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #634 on: April 13, 2017, 06:15:18 PM »

Wow this is 6 years old and then didnt even know about ultrasabers then hmm um ok.. Interesting... Not!! Undecided

Finale Saint
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 15

Time and fate.

« Reply #635 on: May 02, 2017, 12:28:38 PM »

UltraSabers has been great to me so far. No complaints.

"I am the Balance"

Sentinel LE V4-Blazing Red
Dark Sentinel LE V4-Consular Green
Apprentice LE V4-Dark Violet Amethyst (Spear/Pike)
Shock LE- Guardian Blue

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #636 on: May 03, 2017, 12:26:58 AM »

I am a satisfied customer and owner of two great reapers!  Grin

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #637 on: May 11, 2017, 12:53:57 AM »

Have had nothing but great fun since becoming a fan (addict) Tongue Not stopping now so. Some downs but not a lot

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Logan Skywalker
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

Keeper of The Balance

« Reply #638 on: July 26, 2017, 08:40:17 PM »

I now have 3 ultra sabers just got my Mystery box today. My first two were stunt sabers, this one has light sound and FoC. If my other two sabers are any indication, then this saber will be great too. I am getting into the hobby myself, and have seen so much in fighting and "rules" about how a saber smith should conduct business, and how if you don't follow those rules you will basically get blackballed by some clicky group of saber smiths who think they can claim someone stole their idea of connecting tubular parts together with threads( not at all an original idea, and they know this and have been advised against any legal action by their attorneys). Personally, I believe that it is better to make something affordable, and readily available to more people, not only from a business point of view but from an ethics stand point as well. I live in the US, a country where the rich get rich, and the poor stay poor, mom n pop businesses get ate up by large corporations, and make no mistake that is the entire idea behind what is going on, these other guys are doing exactly what these corporations do, only they haven't coalesced into a single entity, yet. They use mob type tactics to bully others into making the market fit their agenda and care not about the customer. I don't like that. I admire you guys for being the way you are, for caring enough about the customer, and trying to make sure everyone can afford a nice product. Should I one day decide to make sabers for profit, I will follow you guys example, and spend no time engaging in the practices these others are into.

Logan "The Grey" Skywalker

TheSecretScribe
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #639 on: August 08, 2017, 01:39:42 AM »

Having been an avid follower of the custom saber scene but never being able to afford them (until recently jut got two mystery boxes) i will say this. Haven spoken to ultra sabers guys at cons and having used their product and the other guys at my saber classes i can say that the people and products are better from here. this is not to bad mouth any other company its just a fact. one saber did not survive the fight and it want not the Ultra saber lets put it that way. the few guys i ment at the booth whose names escape me were knowledgeable on the usage (saber forms) and tech of the sabers they were selling and allowed handling of the sabers unlike the other guys where all hand off unless your buying. how the hell can i tell if i like a hilt without holding it numpty, especially if im fighting with it. I do not know what this drama is about Ultra Sabers you guys rock keep the way of the blade alive.

OAK1971
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -13

Say When

« Reply #640 on: September 06, 2017, 06:00:17 PM »

Never really considered buying from anywhere else. As someone new to the hobby, it looked to me like Ultrasaber was the industry standard.

All is as the Force wills it. I am one with the Force and the Force is with me.

Ceneric
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 42

Jedi Knight

« Reply #641 on: October 14, 2017, 10:27:59 PM »

Well, I'm new here....yesterday to be precise. I have a new saber on order. So far excellent service, order wrong shirt and Marlena changed it for me. Responded to questions quickly and professionally. Looking good so far and I will be sure to post when I get my saber. So far you guys are AWESOME!!!!

"In my experience there is no such thing as luck."

My Sabers:
Sentinel LE V4 AB (no sound)
Graflex CE Diamond AB
Chosen One CE Diamond BR

"Leave light side points for me.....you will."

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #642 on: October 15, 2017, 07:24:33 PM »

I did recently consider buying one from the other guys due to a specific design that wasn't being offered (yet) Ultrasabers, but the very good reputation I already know of Ultrasabers outweighed a reputation that was getting worse the more I heard so I've ditched those plans and will await the hopeful possibility of Ultra Sabers announcing one.   Roll Eyes

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #643 on: October 15, 2017, 08:07:40 PM »

Well, I'm new here....yesterday to be precise. I have a new saber on order. So far excellent service, order wrong shirt and Marlena changed it for me. Responded to questions quickly and professionally. Looking good so far and I will be sure to post when I get my saber. So far you guys are AWESOME!!!!

Marlena is a amazing! Glad she could help you!

I did recently consider buying one from the other guys due to a specific design that wasn't being offered (yet) Ultrasabers, but the very good reputation I already know of Ultrasabers outweighed a reputation that was getting worse the more I heard so I've ditched those plans and will await the hopeful possibility of Ultra Sabers announcing one.   Roll Eyes

I have also been curious about trying one of the "other guys" but I keep hearing horror stories which makes me glad that I chose Ultrasabers first and have been a loyal fan since. It has been a while since the they announced anything, and with TLJ coming in less than 61 days, something tells me they have something in the works.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Ceneric
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 42

Jedi Knight

« Reply #644 on: October 15, 2017, 08:38:06 PM »

I did some reading online also before choosing my source and watched ALOT of video. I am talking hours. US just seemed to hit it out of the park with everything I heard and watched. Anyone can post something bad about anyone. I could that right now about US and don't even have my saber yet. But that is not me. I do my homework because I have owned my own business since I was 18 and I just turned 50....yea I am probably a Jedi elder to you all...LOL. but I am young at heart and don't look nowhere near my age nor does my wife. After all my internet time.....I chose US. Quality, sound and detail from other purchasers helped me along and I was not on this forum for input at the time. Kudos to Ultra Sabers!!!!

"In my experience there is no such thing as luck."

My Sabers:
Sentinel LE V4 AB (no sound)
Graflex CE Diamond AB
Chosen One CE Diamond BR

"Leave light side points for me.....you will."

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 46   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: