Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 46   Go Down
Author Topic: A note concerning some of the rumors flying around...  (Read 251369 times)
Mauler
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #555 on: July 19, 2015, 08:57:26 AM »

Just wanted to add this...

For the past couple of years, I have been ordering 30+ light sabers from Ultra Sabers.  Amazing customer service, great product, great price.  I have been sporadically sampling various light saber options since the late-90's.  I'm quite happy to have found Ultra Sabers, as I have found Emory's business model / philosophy to be the perfect balance for my needs.  Keep up the good work!

Alexandersith
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -6

« Reply #556 on: July 26, 2015, 02:23:31 AM »

I am not hired by ultra sabers, nor do I have any affiliation with them what so ever other than being a satisfied customer. I am the most cynical person on the planet and when I first saw this site, I saw the a saber I really wanted and still, I ordered a grab bag saber because I wanted to test the site first. I got the saber and the service was amazing, so I am sold on this company and its incredible service. since that first purchase I have ordered more sabers and emory and the gang have gone above and beyond to make my hobby and saber experience pleasant.
I even bought a saber during the summer raffle, and me being the cynical person I am, thought that maybe there raffles were fixed or rigged, and guess what I won a saber, I couldn't believe it hahaha nice gift and honestly it just reassured me that every aspect of this companies practices are legit and impeccable. I don't know what the whole story is or the rumours flying around are, but all I can do is give you my personal experience, and it has been great. don't let rumours detour you from dealing with them, as they are the real deal.

alexandersith =)

standard issue battle saber v3 red no sound
guardian with sound with color discs because i wanted yellow and it looks great
standard issue battle saber v3 orange with sound and flash on clash
consular green with sound and green lit start up button

Captain Padu
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #557 on: July 28, 2015, 02:54:15 AM »

i purchased my very first saber from you today. I then saw (thanks to creepy internet spying on me) videos on youtube recommended to be that assert they have the TRUTH about UltraSaber or saberforge. I can only hope that these "truths" are wrong..I am confident that my saber's electronics will be soldered properly, my LED wont fizzle out, etc etc. I look forward to a long relationship with this company. My fiance and I plan to utilize sabers at our wedding for our entire wedding party and we WANT to use UltraSaber...I sincerely hope we are not misguided.

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #558 on: July 28, 2015, 03:29:03 AM »

Hi.  I wouldn't be concerned about the overall quality of Ultra Sabers.  You will see what I mean once you receive yours.  On the off chance that something is not right there is the one year warranty and Emory responds quickly to all questions.  In the last few years there have been several wedding parties that have used US sabers.  The occasion became even more special and entertaining for both the wedding attendants and for guests of all ages.  Awesome and humorous photos and videos were obtained.  Smiley

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #559 on: July 28, 2015, 04:37:40 AM »

Yup. Best company I ever dealt with and I have been buying from US for years with no problems especially during emails and such even asking the same questions. I have never been told off or anything. I will continue to keep buying from US and ignoring future negative stuff. Love US. I'm getting a new blade for an old first ever saber this weekend too. My first Liberator V2 saber in Consular Green. Still works to this day Smiley Just needed a different set screw type

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Captain Padu
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #560 on: July 28, 2015, 02:12:36 PM »

awesome! thank you. Also, is there a way to track my order?

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #561 on: July 28, 2015, 02:13:27 PM »

awesome! thank you. Also, is there a way to track my order?

Once your order is shipped there will be a FedEx tracking number provided.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Rash-Leer
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #562 on: July 29, 2015, 01:31:09 PM »

Now, I haven't gotten any sabers with sound or the special rechargable setup, but almost everything I've heard against Utrasabers hasn't happened to me, and if I decide to not get any more sabers it will be because I have something else I want to save my money for. I am a happy, repeat customer.

Tho I will admit the purple option sucks....

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #563 on: July 29, 2015, 03:00:34 PM »

Rash-Leer.  Was going to give you your first point until I saw you trash a purple blade which is my favorite color.  Angry

Okay differences aside, are you collecting light or dark side forum appreciation points ?  Seems like dark so here's one.  Smiley

Perhaps under a different topic you will share about what sabers you have.

Rash-Leer
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #564 on: July 30, 2015, 04:22:09 PM »

Rash-Leer.  Was going to give you your first point until I saw you trash a purple blade which is my favorite color.  Angry

Sorry, what I meant was about the colors not mixing right. I do love the color purple, it's just that the violet amethyst...the blue overpowers the red at first but as the batteries go, it dies out first.
That's one of the bad things about ultra sabers I heard that's true, except that my blue led didn't die out permanently. I should've been more clear.
But tbh idk what my alignment is. My name is the same one I used my Star Wars table-top RPG, and he was evil...

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #565 on: July 30, 2015, 04:24:59 PM »

I'm not a fan of VA either.  If you want a really nice purple go for DVA.  It is an infinitely better color in my opinion.  I wanted purple and VA was just too pink for my taste.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #566 on: September 05, 2015, 09:37:53 PM »

i say its cause most other people out there, are looking for "pre built no hassle belt glitter"    almost everyone on here is more concerned with.. "can i beat the crap out of my friend with it and it not break in the first 3 times we hit hard?"

my opinion is,. you want the belt glitter, or the wall bling bling.. go elsewhere, you want a hilt that's gonna last battle after battle.. Ultrasabers all the way baby.

Well, yes.  Except US has some very nice sabers that ALSO make nice belt glitter.  Take the blade out and clip most of the hilts to your belt and it looks awesome.

Although in my opinion, an Ultrasaber without the blade is like having an oreo without the cream filling where   someone else has already eaten the two cookies.

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #567 on: September 09, 2015, 07:07:00 PM »

The VA wasn't what I expected, but it was nice. Forum colors seem to come out best on an Emerald saber. But that's because it allows for more precise control of the resistance.

I won't say hoooww I know, I just know Roll Eyes that one of the other guys although their designs look great, they can't hold a candle to US's quality,turnaround times, or prices. And their customer service aspires to reach the level of "pathetic". At this rate, US will be acquiring new division within a few years time. They'll have UltraSabers and then GlitterSabers for those that want something glitzy for the belt, that aren't as worried about combat effectiveness. Wink

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 530

Be who you are and say what you feel

« Reply #568 on: September 09, 2015, 07:35:03 PM »

When I wear my Guardian, people freak out over it.  The die-hards recognize it instantly and the rest just want to touch it.  I can only imagine how ridiculous it will be when I have my Chosen One.  Seems like hardcore "belt glitter" to me.  Wink

wargame_insomniac
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 48

« Reply #569 on: September 09, 2015, 10:07:11 PM »

When I wear my Guardian, people freak out over it.  The die-hards recognize it instantly and the rest just want to touch it.  I can only imagine how ridiculous it will be when I have my Chosen One.  Seems like hardcore "belt glitter" to me.  Wink
Yep. So far have only got Menace CE staff as a "glitter" hilt more for show.  But I do intend to get more such as Chosen One,Graflex, Archon, Guardian and Consular, all of which look great from what I have seen on US website and forum members posts.

For me I initially prioritised getting cheaper Sabers for spinning and sparring. But even my first Saber, a Grab Bag Dominix LE v4 still gets admiring comments and is bling enough for me.

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 46   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: