Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46   Go Down
Author Topic: A note concerning some of the rumors flying around...  (Read 251044 times)
Lobsterbush
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #645 on: October 29, 2017, 01:16:30 AM »

very well said. Firm handshakes to the people at Ultra

Tzimho
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -75

I'm one with the force, the force is with me..

« Reply #646 on: November 01, 2017, 08:27:33 AM »

The first saber I bought here was a GrabBag, didn't have any experience with a realistic saber and since UltraSabers is less expensive than most of the other guys. i went for it. Surprisingly UltraSabers also had the lowest shipping rates compared to the others. Those shipping cost tend to be quite high when you live overseas.

Ended up with a Sentinel V4 in GB, was so happy with it, I ordered a Dark Sentinel LE v4 with lite sound with another GrabBag and that was during the summer raffle so I got another GrabBag. (an Apprentice v4 in BR and a Aeon LE v2 in GB) Went from 1 to 4 sabers within a month and I couldn't be happier, except I bought a 200 Mysterybox and got an Apprentice LE V4 in GB with lite sound.

And now I ordered my 6th and 7th saber (Dark Shock Emerald and a 75 mysterybox) and maybe an 8th if I win in this raffle. I've had so much fun purchasing them, talking to customer service and being part of this forum. Looks like I'll never switch to another sabersmith.

Cheers to a future with many more (ultra)sabers.

Working on a Gray-Jedi cosplay...

Following the ways of the Force, not the ways of some order!

Dark Shock (Emerald RGBA V4 sound)
Reaper (Emerald RGBW V4 sound)

Iram
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -292

Grey, leaning to the Dark Side

« Reply #647 on: November 06, 2017, 02:06:04 AM »

The first saber I bought here was a GrabBag, didn't have any experience with a realistic saber and since UltraSabers is less expensive than most of the other guys. i went for it. Surprisingly UltraSabers also had the lowest shipping rates compared to the others. Those shipping cost tend to be quite high when you live overseas.

Ended up with a Sentinel V4 in GB, was so happy with it, I ordered a Dark Sentinel LE v4 with lite sound with another GrabBag and that was during the summer raffle so I got another GrabBag. (an Apprentice v4 in BR and a Aeon LE v2 in GB) Went from 1 to 4 sabers within a month and I couldn't be happier, except I bought a 200 Mysterybox and got an Apprentice LE V4 in GB with lite sound.

And now I ordered my 6th and 7th saber (Dark Shock Emerald and a 75 mysterybox) and maybe an 8th if I win in this raffle. I've had so much fun purchasing them, talking to customer service and being part of this forum. Looks like I'll never switch to another sabersmith.

Cheers to a future with many more (ultra)sabers.

One of the great things about Ultrasabers, they really know how to make you a returning customer. My first saber was an Overlord in BR, and I also won a Crimson Scorpion in VA w/ v3 Sound. I was elated, I couldn't believe that I'd won a saber worth more than what I actually purchased. I had been considering a few other saber smiths at the time, but after that, hands down, US had my loyalty.

BBL and proud!!!

My Sabers
Overlord (BR) Old Reliable w/ Obsidian v4 
Crimson Scorpion (VA)  w/ Obsidian v3  [Second Prize, 2016 Spring Raffle (1st)]
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (CG) Viridi Ignis 
Graflex SE (Emerald) w/Obsidian v4 [Won -50% off coupon April 2017]
Dark Sentinel LE V4 (BR)

WWJD?

Jedi Ranger36
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 8

I am a Gray Jedi. In darkness I defend light.

« Reply #648 on: November 12, 2017, 07:52:19 PM »

I just like to comment on my affection for this company. Always friendly ,fast service and a great community of enthusiast. But most of all this is an opportunity for my young son and myself to share a love for something while indulging our imaginations. Thank you Ultrasabers.

Jedi Ranger36

Darth Hodur
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -3

« Reply #649 on: December 31, 2017, 08:27:40 PM »

I have never purchased a high quality lightsaber before. (at least not one you can actually duel with). Yet i have purchased 4 mystery boxes in the last 3 days. i did a $200 one for myself. then today my soon to be 5 year old son said "Dad, i want a lightsaber for my birthday." well, i thought...why not. So i bought him a $75 mystery box for him. then was like......lets add 2 more for us. so i went from 0 sabers to 4 (that havent even arrived yet) in 3 days. I am super excited. I cant wait to see the look on his face when he opens his birthday present. I already know that after all of the videos ive watched, all the reviews ive read, that i will be a ultrasabers fan for life! Thanks so much guys.

Kylo Ben
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -3

« Reply #650 on: January 01, 2018, 02:47:40 PM »

Perhaps I am late to the game. But I have purchased several sabers from Ultrasabers and I love them.  My first was a stunt saber, Dominix V4.  I loved it and passed it on to my son.  I purchased a Scorpion with Obsidian V4 at the beginning of December and then purchased a Guardian with Obsidian V4 to be delivered tomorrow.

Here’s what I know. As a business man (I am the brand manager for an international chemical company), there are positives and negatives. People break agreements and that forces us to deal with them in a more legal setting. It is unfortunate however necessary. I have purchased from other saber sellers and had the best experience by far with Ultrasabers.  I tell all of my friends to avoid “the other” due to the lack of professionalism by the owner. I actually cancelled an order with them after hearing how disrespectful he was towards our military men and women. He also spoke negatively of the US. Therefore, his company will not see a dime from me and my fellow saber league members.

Ultrasabers is fantastic and a pleasure to do business with.

BITWAWID

Shiftrr
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #651 on: January 17, 2018, 05:57:33 PM »

Well said Ultra!! Just put in my first order I am so excited.

Oomile
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -11

Dark side points yo down with the jedi!

« Reply #652 on: January 18, 2018, 10:09:00 PM »

"Make a better product than us, for less money than us, with better service than us. See how easy that is? " I don't think making a better product than you is very easy. as you guys make the greatest sabers out here, in no means "best" replicas BUT you guys have the BEST quality sabers and that's where it matters and why you have so many return buyers.

Down with the jedi! Long live the sith! Dark side will always be better than the lightside!

Raider
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -10

« Reply #653 on: January 31, 2018, 10:53:21 PM »

Dont care about rumors for me i like the order form as a newbie but my concern is as i am planning to invest a large somu of money im worried that no one is returning my calls email or message..

Im putting my order through tomorrow

I know you are busy but it would be nice to acknowledge a new customer

Thanks for building nice sabers

Dark War Glaive  Diamond sound. Dark violet
Dark Sentinel obsidian lite violet

Wich list  emporors hand,

Shodan Shotokan And Ryu Kyu Kobudo

Dark side points

Ultra
Lord Commander
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1765

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

« Reply #654 on: January 31, 2018, 10:59:17 PM »

You're acknowledged.  Cool We're catching up on correspondence quickly and should be through this backlog soon. This has been a very unusually busy January for us.

Raider
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -10

« Reply #655 on: January 31, 2018, 11:16:02 PM »

Just also fyi im not upset just super exited

🙃🙃🙃🙃

Dark War Glaive  Diamond sound. Dark violet
Dark Sentinel obsidian lite violet

Wich list  emporors hand,

Shodan Shotokan And Ryu Kyu Kobudo

Dark side points

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #656 on: April 09, 2018, 04:41:46 PM »

I have 4 ultrasabers already and I want a fifth (bellicose in SY). I think that other competitors may have decent sabers but I will always stay with ultrasabers as my go-to saber smith. (tho I do want to get some others for comparisons purpose)

I will always love ultrasabers and I will always support you Ultra!

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Feyd-Rautha
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #657 on: May 02, 2018, 06:14:31 PM »

I am extremely happy with my 2 sabers so far, and I am sure the one on the way won't disappoint either. I'm having a friend over this weekend to check them out so he can buy one for his husband for their anniversary, and I'm sure he will be convinced once holding one in his hand that it is well worth it. Keep doing what you're doing, great sabers, great prices and great customer service. That is a winning combination no matter what your competition says.

SPQA_Legion
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 3

“Not making a decision is a BIG damn decision!”

« Reply #658 on: May 08, 2018, 11:43:44 AM »

As a new customer, it seems to me that Ultra Sabers provides excellent products, with superior and very responsive customer service. They foster an open and welcoming community with products and a business model that generates repeat customers. From my recent experience in these first sales, I know I will be a return customer to this fine company. Emory seems to be a solid leader in a good team for a good business that knows how to treat customers and maintain a fan base. That seems like a business I would like support.

Keep up the great work US!

Nonquam Non Paratus

PathofChaos
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #659 on: May 17, 2018, 07:47:24 PM »

If we were a lousy company that defrauded our customers and made inferior products, we would be out of business by now. This hobby is actually pretty small, so the majority of our business is from repeat customers that continue to choose Ultra Sabers year after year. 

Too true! I just got my first pair of sabers yesterday and I already want to buy more. Its kind of addictive. Like tattoos. You get one and immediately want another lol

Its good that Ultrasabers understands customer loyalty is key, which must be why they have such good customer service reviews. So far all their responses to my questions have been in a timely fashion. Looking forward to doing more business with them.

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: