Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: ST:TNG V1  (Read 4205 times)
BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« on: December 10, 2018, 08:03:28 PM »

I took some time today to do something that I have been wanting to do for a while. Just sharing to see if any would want this and get some thoughts/critiques.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aN1AHlQdaK4&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aN1AHlQdaK4&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2018, 01:03:24 PM »

I'm not a Trek fan (nothing against it at all) but that was pretty cool, BatMike!
I like the lock up effect and the clashes a lot. Nice work.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

BatMike90
Knight Commander

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2018, 08:08:21 PM »

I'm not a Trek fan (nothing against it at all) but that was pretty cool, BatMike!
I like the lock up effect and the clashes a lot. Nice work.

Well thank you for taking the time and watching it!

Arsenel:
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2018, 08:08:38 PM »

Nice sound font there, BatMike!  Impressive

BatMike90
Knight Commander

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2018, 08:21:19 PM »

Nice sound font there, BatMike!  Impressive
Thanks!

Arsenel:
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
BatMike90's Soundfonts

ktulu1347
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 87

Nerd for 3 decades plus and darn proud of it

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2018, 01:03:12 AM »

As a trekkie with over thirty years experience (it's my original and most intense fandom and I remember wondering in spring/summer 87 if TNG could live up to the standards of Star Trek) my considered opinion is that I love this!  I'd download it today if I could and I hope you share its final form when you're happy with it.  I love the concept of completely bookending the series with the power on/power off and the swing quotes are tremendous.  I'm enough of a nerd that I was saying the back half of some of them along with the video.  The 'bridge sounds' idle is also lots of fun.  Anyway, this is awesome and I thank you most sincerely for sharing!

"The more they overthink the plumbing, the easier it is to stop up the drain."

Dark Path Media
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -168

Once you start down the dark path...

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2018, 05:24:36 AM »

Bravo BatMike 90! I commented on your updated sound font thread, but I'll repeat the accolades here.  This is very well done, creative and evident of your Star Trek fandom. I love how you book-ended the entire TNG series with your poweron and poweroff choices; awesome Smiley

Ultrasabers currently owned: Archon v3.1 (Diamond) - Guardian (Diamond) - Spectre (Diamond) - Renegade (Diamond) - Fulcrum (Diamond) - Consular (Diamond) - Butcher (Diamond) - Menace SE Staff (Diamond) - Dark Graflex (Diamond) - Dark Sentinel v4 (Stunt) - Initiate v4 (Stunt, Summer Raffle Prize)

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2018, 01:30:40 PM »

Bravo BatMike 90! I commented on your updated sound font thread, but I'll repeat the accolades here.  This is very well done, creative and evident of your Star Trek fandom. I love how you book-ended the entire TNG series with your poweron and poweroff choices; awesome Smiley

Kudos to you, DPM for being so positive

BatMike90
Knight Commander

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2018, 10:33:37 AM »

As a trekkie with over thirty years experience (it's my original and most intense fandom and I remember wondering in spring/summer 87 if TNG could live up to the standards of Star Trek) my considered opinion is that I love this!  I'd download it today if I could and I hope you share its final form when you're happy with it.  I love the concept of completely bookending the series with the power on/power off and the swing quotes are tremendous.  I'm enough of a nerd that I was saying the back half of some of them along with the video.  The 'bridge sounds' idle is also lots of fun.  Anyway, this is awesome and I thank you most sincerely for sharing!

You are welcome.

Thanks!!

Arsenel:
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Kaimod1982
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2019, 09:30:26 PM »

This is amazing!!! I'm about to receive my first diamond saber and I would love to have this soundfont. Are you making it available any time soon?

I took some time today to do something that I have been wanting to do for a while. Just sharing to see if any would want this and get some thoughts/critiques.

Diamond: Graflex SE

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2019, 11:56:37 PM »

Good one BM.  Sorry for not seeing this sooner.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2019, 01:47:23 AM »

BatMike, I just found this video. 1st let me say that I am a HUGE TNG FAN!  I loved it, from beginning to end. Every piece of sound (from various episodes) brought back memories of the show. Well done sir!

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

BatMike90
Knight Commander

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2019, 06:22:28 AM »

This is amazing!!! I'm about to receive my first diamond saber and I would love to have this soundfont. Are you making it available any time soon?

It should be up my Saber fonts thread, link in my footer.

Good one BM.  Sorry for not seeing this sooner.

It is all good and thanks.

BatMike, I just found this video. 1st let me say that I am a HUGE TNG FAN!  I loved it, from beginning to end. Every piece of sound (from various episodes) brought back memories of the show. Well done sir!

Thank you! TNG is my favorite show of all time!

Arsenel:
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Kaimod1982
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2019, 11:17:29 PM »

It should be up my Saber fonts thread, link in my footer.

I found the file with all of the .WAV files. Do you have a soundfont file with all of them already combined? Thank you.

Diamond: Graflex SE

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: