Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Author Topic: Twisted Morality (Part III of "Only Light Can Cast Shadow" AU KOTOR FanFiction)  (Read 18185 times)
TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #45 on: January 16, 2020, 04:58:31 PM »

Now THIS is the way that an author SHOULD expand upon an established SW story and make it their own!  LR, I am really enjoying on your expansion of Carth's story (not to mention "Gwen"  Wink).  As with all things in life, rarely are actions and decisions entirely black and white.  But the real treat is just how organic the rapport between the two come across.  Yes, it may be a story that many of us are familiar with but your characterizations give expanded details that do more than just supplement the story, it becomes a key element  Smiley

Looking forward to more!

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1055

I leave my alignment to Fate-whether Light or Dark

« Reply #46 on: January 25, 2020, 04:34:15 AM »

Now THIS is the way that an author SHOULD expand upon an established SW story and make it their own!  LR, I am really enjoying on your expansion of Carth's story (not to mention "Gwen"  Wink).  As with all things in life, rarely are actions and decisions entirely black and white.  But the real treat is just how organic the rapport between the two come across.  Yes, it may be a story that many of us are familiar with but your characterizations give expanded details that do more than just supplement the story, it becomes a key element  Smiley

Looking forward to more!

Hello Dutch!

I'm so glad you're enjoying it. I wanted to try to keep the story as faithful as possible while also weaving it as my own. KOTOR has so many interesting characters with a lot of untapped potential I wanted to expand on, particularly the ones that are there in a longer-term capacity than some of the others. Like I told LSG, expect to see a lot of Carth throughout this, but the other companions too Smiley Carth is just.... very important to future plans for this story.

I'm hoping to have more up soon. I was unexpectedly delayed for a bit, but I think the issue is resolved/resolving.

My Sabers: I'mma make a link eventually. list doesn't fit in sig any more Sad

Author of: Only Light Can Cast Shadow A pre-KotOR Fem!Revan Fic

Twisted Morality (Part III of "Only Light Can Cast Shadow")

I leave my alignment to fate--Light or Dark

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: