Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: where do I buy an emerald?  (Read 2823 times)
Aaronstar
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« on: December 11, 2018, 09:00:13 AM »

I'm trying to make a frakensaber with "someone else's" saber body, but I cant find the place on US where I can buy just the emerald driver. I want to upgrade my saber over time first with light and blade and later sound. This is my first time getting a saber, and I want to do it right the first time so that I'm not wasting money on a saber I don't want. Also, if I have the emerald driver, led, battery and obsidian driver together, how much space would it take? I have about 7.5" of space for the emitter and the switch section to work with, after that is a crystal chamber which may or may not have a way to pass wires through hidden.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2018, 09:08:56 AM »

I'm trying to make a frakensaber with "someone else's" saber body, but I cant find the place on US where I can buy just the emerald driver. I want to upgrade my saber over time first with light and blade and later sound. This is my first time getting a saber, and I want to do it right the first time so that I'm not wasting money on a saber I don't want. Also, if I have the emerald driver, led, battery and obsidian driver together, how much space would it take? I have about 7.5" of space for the emitter and the switch section to work with, after that is a crystal chamber which may or may not have a way to pass wires through hidden.

UltraSabers don't sell their Diamond Controllers or Emerald drivers alone as they only offer it into a hilt as a package. I would contact them at customerservice@ultrasabers.com to see if they'll sell it to you but again, it's not guaranteed.

Aaronstar
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2018, 09:26:48 AM »

ok, that is weird, what led options do i have then?

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2018, 09:31:10 AM »

ok, that is weird, what led options do i have then?

Depending on what sabers you buy, you can buy single LEDs or tri-cree. There's all of the colors listed on the site but forum members have 5 forum colors that are only available for members, you can find them here:  http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=4475.0 

Also, the higher end hilts uses the MLS LED units that has Quick Disconnects so that you can swap the LED units if you want.  Ultimately, if you want the ease of switching colors, ordering an Emerald driver saber or a Diamond one would be the route to go.  You can always email UltraSabers to see if they'll sell you the Emerald driver

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2018, 08:34:19 PM »

If they won't sell you one by itself you can always order it in a V4 saber (cheapest is $65) abd request that it not be installed.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: