Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
Author Topic: Samick's Luck Cantina TOR 2019 RPG short game  (Read 5898 times)
ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 719

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #60 on: January 12, 2019, 09:47:58 PM »

::Zendrah Tuul, Human Sith Marauder
Back booth, Main bar, Samick’s Luck Cantina::

"You and I both it would seem, Zan," Zendrah said standing, "I am not in good standing with the Empire, myself. I will do what I must."

Zendrah took a quick look around the bar, singling out two potential candidates, a scarred dark haired woman with a prosthetic arm and a young woman with bright pink hair. Zendrah decided to approach the pink haired woman first, seeing as she appeared to be leaving. As Zendrah walked toward her she pulled her hood over her head.

"Excuse me," she spoke politely, "could I speak with you a moment?"

:: Sola Navin, Human Sith Sorceress.
Main bar, Samick's Luck Cantina. ::

Sola sensed the other human approaching long before she arrived at her table. It was a tall human female wearing some sort of rebreather and a hood covering any facial features, aside some striking emerald green eyes. Sola already knew the woman was a Sith, as she couldn't get much from her thoughts, only a few words that were basically out of context. The rest was too distorted for Sola to tell what it was she was thinking. Not to mention only a Sith would dress that ridiculously.

"Excuse me, could I speak with you a moment?" The woman said in a distorted voice that wasn't nearly as sinister as she likely thought it was.

"Oh how cute! Where'd you get the mask, 'Ridiculous Accessories R' Us?' " Sola said in the sarcastic tone that came all too naturally to her. "Or was it 'I'm Trying Too Hard Incorporated?' Take that ridiculous thing off and have a seat." Sola pointed to the chair across the table and rolled her eyes.

(Sig by me!)

Kaboose0008
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #61 on: January 12, 2019, 10:37:28 PM »

Main bar, Samick's Luck Cantina. ::

Sola sensed the other human approaching long before she arrived at her table. It was a tall human female wearing some sort of rebreather and a hood covering any facial features, aside some striking emerald green eyes. Sola already knew the woman was a Sith, as she couldn't get much from her thoughts, only a few words that were basically out of context. The rest was too distorted for Sola to tell what it was she was thinking. Not to mention only a Sith would dress that ridiculously.

"Excuse me, could I speak with you a moment?" The woman said in a distorted voice that wasn't nearly as sinister as she likely thought it was.

"Oh how cute! Where'd you get the mask, 'Ridiculous Accessories R' Us?' " Sola said in the sarcastic tone that came all too naturally to her. "Or was it 'I'm Trying Too Hard Incorporated?' Take that ridiculous thing off and have a seat." Sola pointed to the chair across the table and rolled her eyes.

Zendrah's eyes burned with rage at the woman's audacious comment. Had she not promised the Nikto guards that she would not start trouble, she would have plunged one of her lightsabers into the woman's chest. Still her right hand dropped to touch the weapon suspended on her belt.

"Impudent wretch," Zendrah said angrily as she removed the device and slammed it onto the table, "did it ever occur to you that one might wear one of these for something more than simple aesthetics? I happen to like breathing clean air." She realized too late that she had most likely just fallen victim to the woman's games. This thought only served to infuriate Zendrah even more. "Have your laugh, while you still can. When you've finished perhaps we can get down to business?"

Krace
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #62 on: January 13, 2019, 12:57:43 AM »

::Ikis Epecegu, Twi'lek Jedi Guardian Battlemaster::
::Main Bar Area, Samick's Luck Cantina::

Ikis had sat sipping his tea for a bit while he waited on the stew.  While he waited another woman came in and sat at the bar for a little bit. He could tell almost right away that she wasn't human, at least not completely.  Her size and build were just a bit off, and the more telling sign was once she was at the bar long enough her smell was that of one that was not totally human.  Ikis wasn't sure what she was mixed with, but it didn't concern him greatly.  She did seem to be observing him drinking his tea, probably wondering why he wasn't consuming alcohol. Before anything could be said she moved on from the bar and he shrugged.

Moments later Terrin came out with his Rycrit stew and served him a bowl of the homeworld dish.  Ikis nodded his thanks and slipped another credit chip to the Rutian slave as an extra tip.  The Twi'lek gave a thankful gesture with his Lekku and then hurried back to his work.  Ikis poured himself another cup of tea and then began to enjoy his meal.

As the meal was finished Terrin came out to collect some dishes, first going to the raven-haired woman Ikis had noticed and still could not place. He had deduced while sitting there eating his meal that she was almost certainly Sith, which made for an even more odd feeling on why he felt he knew her.  There was a brief exchange between the two and then Terrin suddenly looked over at Ikis, realizing his fellow Twi'lek might be hearing everything that was said. The Rutian then quickly finished collecting her dishes and scurried by and took Ikis' before going back to the kitchen. 

On his way by Ikis silently signaled to Terrin, "Worry not," and the Rutian nodded and kept moving.

With their dishes collected, the woman seemed to turn her attention to the room, gazing around and just observing.  Ikis proceeded to pour himself another cup of tea, getting close to the end of the pot.  He sipped it quietly for a few moments before finally speaking up in the direction of the raven-haired Sith.

"Cei Kek, qaon jorhi fic dan ktan Terrin?" he asked casually and quietly.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Aletani
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -130

Dark Side Points Please

« Reply #63 on: January 13, 2019, 10:46:27 AM »

::Aletani, Human Sith Juggernaut
Main Bar, Samick's Luck Cantina::

"Cei Kek, qaon jorhi fic dan ktan Terrin?"

Aletani didn't react to the question, setting down her tumbler, her gaze remained on an odd trinket tacked to the back wall of the bar in front of her. Her biomechanical fingers made faint *tings* on the glass as tapped lightly against it. The Lethan Jedi seemed quite used to the melting pot of Nar Shaddaa, casual enough to strike up intimate conversation with a Sith even.

Shrugging slightly, she replied, "Gihneja?"

Tipping the tumbler a couple degrees and dragging it's bottom edge on the bar in a slow, circular motion, her voice became distant, "Kih jenis sihse, kih kn'ic boh. Cea ohk a bunyeya arsian."

With another small sip of the amber liquid, the scarred woman's eyes turned to look over the red, tattooed Twi'lek. Crossing her legs, the motion swung her just a little more facing the Jedi and her tone was a bit more of a normal conversation level as she asked in basic, "And just how many Lethan are there with such bold tattoos in your order, Juno'hervoe?"

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #64 on: January 13, 2019, 06:56:24 PM »

Zendrah's eyes burned with rage at the woman's audacious comment. Had she not promised the Nikto guards that she would not start trouble, she would have plunged one of her lightsabers into the woman's chest. Still her right hand dropped to touch the weapon suspended on her belt.

"Impudent wretch," Zendrah said angrily as she removed the device and slammed it onto the table, "did it ever occur to you that one might wear one of these for something more than simple aesthetics? I happen to like breathing clean air." She realized too late that she had most likely just fallen victim to the woman's games. This thought only served to infuriate Zendrah even more. "Have your laugh, while you still can. When you've finished perhaps we can get down to business?"

Sola's table, Main bar, Samick's Luck Cantina. ::

Sola glared at the woman, her icy blue eyes piercing daggers. "Business? If you're trying to sell me something, don't even bother, I'm not interested." Sola said, not even a little serious, she knew that wasn't what this woman wanted. No Sola pretty much knew what it was she wanted, to recruit her to help with a mission or whatever it was that brought the woman here. No other reason a Sith would approach another Sith in a bar like this. That and "recruit you" were two of the words Sola thought she had heard from the woman's thoughts.

She decided it was time to turn on "the charm" and be nice. Sola put relaxed her face into her natural friendly expression, and made her voice sound as diplomatic and regal as she could, and she was good at that. She was an interrogator after all, manipulating people was her specialty. "Otherwise, speak freely, but make it quick, I'm on a tight schedule."

(Sig by me!)

Kaboose0008
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #65 on: January 13, 2019, 08:14:55 PM »

Sola glared at the woman, her icy blue eyes piercing daggers. "Business? If you're trying to sell me something, don't even bother, I'm not interested." Sola said, not even a little serious, she knew that wasn't what this woman wanted. No Sola pretty much knew what it was she wanted, to recruit her to help with a mission or whatever it was that brought the woman here. No other reason a Sith would approach another Sith in a bar like this. That and "recruit you" were two of the words Sola thought she had heard from the woman's thoughts.

She decided it was time to turn on "the charm" and be nice. Sola put relaxed her face into her natural friendly expression, and made her voice sound as diplomatic and regal as she could, and she was good at that. She was an interrogator after all, manipulating people was her specialty. "Otherwise, speak freely, but make it quick, I'm on a tight schedule."

Sola's table, Main bar, Samick’s Luck Cantina::

Zendrah had decided she would continue to speak with the woman, if only for the sake of Zan's mission. She herself wanted nothing more to do with her. She sat down across the table from the other woman, placed her elmows on the table and interlocked her fingers.

"Seems to me, like most of the others here, you're waiting for someone. I doubt your schedule's that tight." Zendrah said flatly, "I suspect you already know why I'm here, so shall I waste your time with the details, or have you already made up you mind?"

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #66 on: January 13, 2019, 08:25:30 PM »

Zendrah had decided she would continue to speak with the woman, if only for the sake of Zan's mission. She herself wanted nothing more to do with her. She sat down across the table from the other woman, placed her elmows on the table and interlocked her fingers.

"Seems to me, like most of the others here, you're waiting for someone. I doubt your schedule's that tight." Zendrah said flatly, "I suspect you already know why I'm here, so shall I waste your time with the details, or have you already made up you mind?"

Sola giggled inside. This woman though she knew her, how cute. "I was getting ready to leave, my date stood me up." Sola smirked, a devious smirk. "Wanna help me hide the body?" She leaned back, brought her left foot up to rest on the bench, and leaned her right elbow on the table. "I have some idea, but you can bore me with the details darling."

(Sig by me!)

Darth Severus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -141

« Reply #67 on: January 13, 2019, 08:42:24 PM »

:: Zaliz Zan, Miraluka Sith Marauder
Back Booth, Main Bar, Samick’s Luck Cantina ::

“ Well then, perhaps you can help me with my next task. We need to procure a ship. Preferably of the Republic. I will explain more once we leave Nar Shaddaa. “ Zan said quietly.

“ We will also need to find an expert slicer. “ He said, glancing over at Zendrah “ And one or two more fellow Sith Warriors. Perhaps you could help with the latter? Most of our brethren only tolerate my presence due to my rank. “ He said, referring to his Miralukan background.

::Hunter Travis, Human Imperial Cipher Agent
Back Booth, Main Bar, Samick’s Luck Cantina::

Hunter examined the Miraluka in front of him not quite sure of his intentions or the real reason behind this mission but he was here to gather intelligence and this lead seemed to be as good as any. “I can see what is in the area ship wise, and I’ve found my way into quite a few different computer systems.”

“I don’t know if I’d go as far as calling myself an expert, but if I can’t do the job I should be able to track down someone who can.” Hunter took finished the drink in his glass and smiled. “I don’t really have any line on any Sith that are available for hire, but I’m not a bad salesman if you have a line on someone who needs convincing.”

It is not the side of the force we chose, but our actions that define us.
Dark Liberator-AS
Phantasm Staff -DVA

Krace
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #68 on: January 13, 2019, 08:48:39 PM »

::Ikis Epecegu, Twi'lek Jedi Guardian Battlemaster::
::Main Bar Area, Samick's Luck Cantina::

Ikis raised an eyeridge and nodded slowly, not actually looking at the woman.  That was certainly a long time to have known the other Twi'lek.  Then she followed up with another comment, which added some clarity to the length at which they'd known each other.  He sipped his tea and pondered over all that for a moment.  Something was nagging in his head, but he could not recall right at this moment.  He would speak to Terrin later and get a couple details as he did not want to seem to this Sith like he was trying to pry into her background.

She turned to face him a bit more directly and raised her tone as she switched to basic and asked him a question.  His gaze looked to her for a moment and then he pondered over what she was asking.  He wasn't a hundred percent sure, but he knew the answer was likely only a handful or less.

His response was slow and thoughtful, "Well, I don't know everyone, but that number would likely be quite small.  Plenty of my species are members, though ones of my coloring would be very minimal, and tattooed ones even less. I could be the only one."  It was an interesting thought that he was a unique case within the Order, even with all their members.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Kaboose0008
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #69 on: January 13, 2019, 09:09:23 PM »

Sola giggled inside. This woman though she knew her, how cute. "I was getting ready to leave, my date stood me up." Sola smirked, a devious smirk. "Wanna help me hide the body?" She leaned back, brought her left foot up to rest on the bench, and leaned her right elbow on the table. "I have some idea, but you can bore me with the details darling."

Zendrah's anger flared and she pointed a finger at the woman.

“Keep it up and you'll be the next Sith I kill today!” Zendrah said loudly, not caring who heard. She noticed that the Nikto guards looked in her direction poised for action. Zendrah seemed to calm herself slightly.

“You are perhaps the most infuriating being I've ever met. Can't say a blame your date. Now if you really are willing to listen, you may get some enjoyment out of this job offer.” Zendrah said pausing for a moment, then lowering her voice, “My associate has been given a rather interesting assignment that you'd possibly enjoy. First, tell me, what do you think of the Treaty of Coruscant?”

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #70 on: January 13, 2019, 09:23:28 PM »

Zendrah's anger flared and she pointed a finger at the woman.

“Keep it up and you'll be the next Sith I kill today!” Zendrah said loudly, not caring who heard. She noticed that the Nikto guards looked in her direction poised for action. Zendrah seemed to calm herself slightly.

“You are perhaps the most infuriating being I've ever met. Can't say a blame your date. Now if you really are willing to listen, you may get some enjoyment out of this job offer.” Zendrah said pausing for a moment, then lowering her voice, “My associate has been given a rather interesting assignment that you'd possibly enjoy. First, tell me, what do you think of the Treaty of Coruscant?”

"Awwee, I'm sorry you feel that way. I thought we could become girlfriends and braid each other's hair." Sola rolled her eyes, she liked this game. "As far the Treaty of Coruscant. I'm conflicted. On one hand we made the Republic beg for peace. On the other, I actually don't give a kriff. Actually makes my job easier. War means lots more scum I have to interrogate."

(Sig by me!)

Kaboose0008
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #71 on: January 14, 2019, 07:31:54 AM »

"Awwee, I'm sorry you feel that way. I thought we could become girlfriends and braid each other's hair." Sola rolled her eyes, she liked this game. "As far the Treaty of Coruscant. I'm conflicted. On one hand we made the Republic beg for peace. On the other, I actually don't give a kriff. Actually makes my job easier. War means lots more scum I have to interrogate."

Zendrah pulled her hood down, letting her thigh length hair fall where it wished.

"I see," Zendrah said, "and what of the Jedi? Would you like to have a personal hand in their destruction, or would you prefer to laze about with them as well?"

Master Resolute
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -392

Dark Jedi

« Reply #72 on: January 14, 2019, 02:56:47 AM »

:: Zaliz Zan, Miraluka Sith Marauder
Back Booth, Main Bar, Smaick's Luck Cantina ::

Zan nodded and stood. " Well then, let's split up and see what we can come up with. If you could focus on finding us a ship while I contact some informants in the area to see about our slicer. With your skill set, we may not need one....but better safe than sorry. " Zan said.

He glanced over at Zendrah and the woman she was speaking with, before turning his attention back to Hunter. " Zendrah seems to have things under control with the recruitment. I believe with the crew we already have we are good, but we may need some extra muscle for the path ahead. I will return shortly. " Zan said as he made his way towards the main entrance.

-- Remember....your Focus determines your Reality. --
-- If you gaze long enough into the Abyss, the Abyss will gaze back into you --

Aletani
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -130

Dark Side Points Please

« Reply #73 on: January 14, 2019, 11:47:34 AM »

::Aletani, Human Sith Juggernaut
Main Bar, Samick's Luck Cantina::

Aletani's left eyebrow rose a bit at the Jedi's response, with a small, quiet chuckle of amusement. The scarred woman dropped back the last few sips of whiskey before setting the tumbler down on the bar again and sliding it with a mechanical finger towards the back edge of it.

Flashing an odd look towards the Lethan she replied, "I didn't cause an existential crisis, did I, Juno'hervoe?"

The Sith woman tapped the rim of her whiskey tumbler as she looked down the bar to meet the keep's eye, "Vakim - top me off."

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #74 on: January 14, 2019, 01:03:05 PM »

Zendrah pulled her hood down, letting her thigh length hair fall where it wished.

"I see," Zendrah said, "and what of the Jedi? Would you like to have a personal hand in their destruction, or would you prefer to laze about with them as well?"

Sola eyed the woman as she let her hair down. She was beautiful, she'd give her that much, and Sola was a bit jealous of her dark hair. She was usually picked on by other Acolytes at the academy for being blond and having light blue eyes and generally looking like a "goody good" rather than tough, dark, and mysterious. Perhaps her next dye job should be a dark brown or black. Sola sat back up straight.

"Jedi? I don't know any personally. I find it quite unwise to hate a group of people as a whole. Especially one who's never done anything to me directly, as a group. Perhaps I'd feel different if I was a warrior on the front lines, not behind the scenes."

(Sig by me!)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: