Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
Author Topic: Samick's Luck Cantina TOR 2019 RPG short game  (Read 8437 times)
Kaboose0008
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -10

« Reply #75 on: January 14, 2019, 03:06:31 PM »

:: Sola Navin, Human Sith Sorceress.
Sola's table, Main bar, Samick's Luck Cantina. ::

Sola eyed the woman as she let her hair down. She was beautiful, she'd give her that much, and Sola was a bit jealous of her dark hair. She was usually picked on by other Acolytes at the academy for being blond and having light blue eyes and generally looking like a "goody good" rather than tough, dark, and mysterious. Perhaps her next dye job should be a dark brown or black. Sola sat back up straight.

"Jedi? I don't know any personally. I find it quite unwise to hate a group of people as a whole. Especially one who's never done anything to me directly, as a group. Perhaps I'd feel different if I was a warrior on the front lines, not behind the scenes."

::Zendrah Tuul, Human Sith Marauder
Sola's table, Main bar, Samick’s Luck Cantina::

Zendrah found the woman's remarks odd to say the least. Never before had she heard a Sith say such things, especially to another Sith. She looked at the woman in silence for a few moments, studying her.

"Really?" she said after a while, "That is an odd way of looking at things. Perhaps you have been behinds the scenes too long. Will you help us?"

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 724

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #76 on: January 14, 2019, 03:29:54 PM »

Zendrah found the woman's remarks odd to say the least. Never before had she heard a Sith say such things, especially to another Sith. She looked at the woman in silence for a few moments, studying her.

"Really?" she said after a while, "That is an odd way of looking at things. Perhaps you have been behinds the scenes too long. Will you help us?"

: Sola Navin, Human Sith Sorceress.

"Well I'm not like most other Sith," Sola responded. And it was true. Another thing that got her picked on. "I never saw anything in Sith teachings saying we have to go around being giant kriffing jerkfaces all the time. The Jedi are idiots, I'll agree, and the Republic should fall, but war and fighting aren't the only ways to destroy something."

Sola looked into the other woman's eyes, trying to look into her mind, but all she was getting was static now. She wondered what they needed her for exactly, what "they," whomever they was, expected her to do. "Honey, you still haven't told me what you want me to help you with exactly. But I'll spell it out like this for you: If you want a warrior, I am not what you're looking for. If you need someone interrogated, you've come to the right place. Want someone's mind probed? I'm your girl. Want someone's brain turned to mush, someone driven mad, or some magic? I'm definitely your girl. Otherwise, we're done here, I'm not interested."

(Sig by me!)

Kaboose0008
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #77 on: January 14, 2019, 09:33:25 AM »

"Well I'm not like most other Sith," Sola responded. And it was true. Another thing that got her picked on. "I never saw anything in Sith teachings saying we have to go around being giant kriffing jerkfaces all the time. The Jedi are idiots, I'll agree, and the Republic should fall, but war and fighting aren't the only ways to destroy something."

Sola looked into the other woman's eyes, trying to look into her mind, but all she was getting was static now. She wondered what they needed her for exactly, what "they," whomever they was, expected her to do. "Honey, you still haven't told me what you want me to help you with exactly. But I'll spell it out like this for you: If you want a warrior, I am not what you're looking for. If you need someone interrogated, you've come to the right place. Want someone's mind probed? I'm your girl. Want someone's brain turned to mush, someone driven mad, or some magic? I'm definitely your girl. Otherwise, we're done here, I'm not interested."

"I see," Zendrah replied, "I'm afraid my associate hasn't told me much, he has decided it would be best to leave the details to himself for now, but someone of your talents would be an asset. You never know when you need a good interrogator or someone's brain scrambled. If you are so inclined to know more speak to Zan, the Miraluka dressed in black." Zendrah pointed a finger in Zan's direction, "If not, then I will take my leave."

Zendrah stood, plucking the rebreather from the table and securing it to her belt. Taking a look around the room she noted the other woman still had not moved from her spot and still seemed to be talking with the Lethan Twilek. She spotted another individual further toward the back of the room. He appeared to have at least a cybernetic eye, but Zendrah could not be sure if the mask was part of her implants or not. She was positive he was a Sith. Next, she  spotted a bearded man with a wide brimmed hat and long blue coat sitting in a corner booth. Deciding not to push her luck with the other Sith she moved toward the bearded man's table.

"Excuse me," she asked once she reached the table, "May I have a moment of you time?"

Darth Severus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -141

« Reply #78 on: January 16, 2019, 10:06:02 PM »

::Hunter Travis, Human Imperial Cipher Agent
Back Booth, Main Bar, Samick’s Luck Cantina::

Hunter smiled as he watched Zan leave, what an odd paring those two made, well there seemed to be four of them now, but for what greater purpose he did not know. He felt the urge to poke the bee hive. He poured himself another drink and made his way over to the human Zendrah had been talking to, Sola if his memory of the intelligence files was correct. He filled his head and overlying thoughts with images of animals riding tricycles set to bad music.

He cleared his throat as he approached, “Sola Navin, if my memory serves me correctly, I hope you don’t mind if I take a seat,” he said as he sat down and slid a card over to Sola. To most the card would just be a black card with an embossed symbol on it, but Hunter thought Sola would know it as the mark of Imperial Intelligence.

“Our newfound friend with the rebreather and her partner just recruited me to join some covert mission.” Hunter motioned to the nearly empty bottle inviting Sola to partake if she wished. “They say it’s on the directive of the Empire, but I am unaware of such a mission, but then again I am not informed of everything.”

Hunter laughed softly as he ran his tongue along the inside of his mouth and then took a drink, “It would be most helpful if someone of your abilities were to join this crew, then together we may be able to see if these two are what they claim, and that this mission serves the true goals of the empire.”

It is not the side of the force we chose, but our actions that define us.
Dark Liberator-AS
Phantasm Staff -DVA

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 724

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #79 on: January 17, 2019, 11:14:18 AM »

::Hunter Travis, Human Imperial Cipher Agent
Back Booth, Main Bar, Samick’s Luck Cantina::

Hunter smiled as he watched Zan leave, what an odd paring those two made, well there seemed to be four of them now, but for what greater purpose he did not know. He felt the urge to poke the bee hive. He poured himself another drink and made his way over to the human Zendrah had been talking to, Sola if his memory of the intelligence files was correct. He filled his head and overlying thoughts with images of animals riding tricycles set to bad music.

He cleared his throat as he approached, “Sola Navin, if my memory serves me correctly, I hope you don’t mind if I take a seat,” he said as he sat down and slid a card over to Sola. To most the card would just be a black card with an embossed symbol on it, but Hunter thought Sola would know it as the mark of Imperial Intelligence.

“Our newfound friend with the rebreather and her partner just recruited me to join some covert mission.” Hunter motioned to the nearly empty bottle inviting Sola to partake if she wished. “They say it’s on the directive of the Empire, but I am unaware of such a mission, but then again I am not informed of everything.”

Hunter laughed softly as he ran his tongue along the inside of his mouth and then took a drink, “It would be most helpful if someone of your abilities were to join this crew, then together we may be able to see if these two are what they claim, and that this mission serves the true goals of the empire.”

Sola looked down at the card, confirming what she already knew. "I already know who you are, Cipher, we've worked together before. I never forget a face. And I'm not surprised you remember me either, I'm adorable and unforgettable." Sola grinned. "You're hair is thinning quite a bit since we last saw each other, however."

Sola poured a drink from the bottle the Cipher Agent brought with him. She took a small sip and tried not to gag, she forgot how much she hated hard liquor. "As for your friends, I don't believe they're genuine."

Sola took another sip, this time she gagged and spit it out. "Yuck, how can you drink such a vile substance? Surely you don't actually enjoy it!?"

(Sig by me!)

Darth Abaddon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 96

« Reply #80 on: January 17, 2019, 09:52:51 PM »

::Yrroc Drahcir, Human, Mercenary::
::Samick’s Luck Cantina::

Drahcir looked up at the woman as she spoke, his hand drifting to his pistol momentarily before resting at his side. He looked the woman up and down before gesturing to the seat across from him.

“I assume you’re not here because of my natural good looks?” He said with a smile.

Yrroc’s eye continued to take in the details of the obviously Sith woman in front of him. Her body language suggested violence wasn’t at the forefront of her thought but he kept his hand near his blaster all the same.

“What can I do for you?” He finally asked.

If anyone ever tries to kill you, you try and kill 'em right back.

Kaboose0008
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #81 on: January 17, 2019, 10:27:07 PM »

::Yrroc Drahcir, Human, Mercenary::

Drahcir looked up at the woman as she spoke, his hand drifting to his pistol momentarily before resting at his side. He looked the woman up and down before gesturing to the seat across from him.

“I assume you’re not here because of my natural good looks?” He said with a smile.

Yrroc’s eye continued to take in the details of the obviously Sith woman in front of him. Her body language suggested violence wasn’t at the forefront of her thought but he kept his hand near his blaster all the same.

“What can I do for you?” He finally asked.

Yrroc's table, Main bar, Samick’s Luck Cantina::

Zendrah noticed the man's movement and her primed herself for action, just in case. Seeing that he chose not to draw the blaster, Zendrah raised both hands to where the man could see them, then took a seat.

"No not for your looks." Zendrah said coldly, "I have a business proposition for you, well, two potentially. Firstly I need to know if you'd be interested in helping kill a few Jedi? It's not an officially sanctioned Imperial assignment, but the pay will be better. The Empire won't be taking a cut. Full disclosure, I don't have all the details of the assignment. The Sith Miraluka, Zan, he's running things. He's got me tasked with finding a team for this, and you seem a likely candidate." Zendrah paused for a moment putting her hands on the table. "Interested?"

Darth Abaddon
Knight Commander

« Reply #82 on: January 17, 2019, 10:46:46 PM »

::Yrroc Drahcir, human, mercenary::

Yrroc let out a small chuckle at the prospective job. He was interested, sure, but killing Jedi or Sith was no easy task. You’re likely as not to lose a limb or your life with any misstep.

“Smuggling, dealing, and gun running are a standard rate for me. Wet work though.. Thats going to cost extra.” He replied, scratching his beard. “Jedi, no less. I can do the job, but it will NOT be cheap. I hope you have deep pockets.”

He stroked his beard as he thought for a moment. Looking the woman up and down once more, Yrroc continued.

“One rule.. No children. No.. you wouldn’t be the first person to ask.. Aside from that, if you can afford the rate, I don’t care why your group of space wizards wants the other one dead. It’s not my business. All I care about is the coin. I have expensive taste, after all.”

He finished his drink and signaled to the bartender than he wanted another, as well as one for his new potential client. Looking her in the eyes, the mercenary began his inquiries.

“I need more details about this potential job to decide if I want it.”

Kaboose0008
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #83 on: January 18, 2019, 01:33:13 AM »

Yrroc let out a small chuckle at the prospective job. He was interested, sure, but killing Jedi or Sith was no easy task. You’re likely as not to lose a limb or your life with any misstep.

“Smuggling, dealing, and gun running are a standard rate for me. Wet work though.. Thats going to cost extra.” He replied, scratching his beard. “Jedi, no less. I can do the job, but it will NOT be cheap. I hope you have deep pockets.”

He stroked his beard as he thought for a moment. Looking the woman up and down once more, Yrroc continued.

“One rule.. No children. No.. you wouldn’t be the first person to ask.. Aside from that, if you can afford the rate, I don’t care why your group of space wizards wants the other one dead. It’s not my business. All I care about is the coin. I have expensive taste, after all.”

He finished his drink and signaled to the bartender than he wanted another, as well as one for his new potential client. Looking her in the eyes, the mercenary began his inquiries.

“I need more details about this potential job to decide if I want it.”

Zendrah smiled, which for her was a rare thing. She knew she had the funds to keep the merc happy. She did after all, secure her master's private accounts. She also could secure access to the House Tuul's fortune if needed. For now she reached into one of the pouches on her belt, removed a small case and set it on the table. When she opened the case it contained six large nearly flawless diamonds.

"My pockets are deep enough." she said closing the case, "These are yours if you join. They are valued at almost sixteen thousand. My master liked shiny and pretty things."

The waiter droid came by with their drink then, Zendrah payed then took a sip of hers.

"The job isn't going to be as simple as killing a few Jedi, given the Treaty and all, but as I said this won't be sanctioned by the Empire, so if caught we're on our own. Zan didn't give me anymore than that and he won't give anymore unless your in."

Darth Abaddon
Knight Commander

« Reply #84 on: January 18, 2019, 09:48:52 AM »

::Samick’s Luck cantina::

Yrroc perked up a bit when he was shown the diamonds. He wouldn’t get sixteen for them, but he had a fence that could get him pretty close. Still, the implication is under the radar and multiple targets.

“That’s a good start. But you have me walking in blind to snuff out what I assume is more that one Jedi. I also have to fence these diamonds. I won’t be getting that much for them.” He replied in a matter of fact tone. “I’m interested, don’t get me wrong, but you’re going to have to have more than some shiny rocks.”

He took another sip of his drink, enjoying the sweet and strong aroma coming from the glass.

“Don’t take this the wrong way, it’s a decent offer, but I don’t do wet work for what will net me ten thousand. Double that, plus one hundred a head, and my trigger finger will start to get really itchy, really fast.”

Master Resolute
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -391

Dark Jedi

« Reply #85 on: January 18, 2019, 10:42:41 AM »

:: Zaliz Zan, Miraluka Sith Marauder
Behind Samick's Luck Cantina/Back room near the main bar ::

Zan took his leave from the Cantina, turning a corner and heading to the back of the building. A man was waiting, wearing a long black duster and a black wide brimmed hat. As Zan approached, the man looked up slightly.

" You know how much I dislike waiting, Sith. " The man said, emphasizing that last word, his voice filled with anger.

" I've done as you asked and Just as you said, my imperial handler has contacted me with the mission and taken me off the grid. Now, are you going to tell me what this is all about? " Zan asked.

" You know only what I need you to know. Appropriate a ship and get to Coruscant. Do as you were ordered, report movements of the Jedi. If you see a chance to take one out or capture one, do it.  " The man said as he reached into his duster and moved to hand Zan a communicator. " Use this only for emergencies. "

" I'm liking the sound of this mission more and more. "
Zan said as he took the communicator.

" The woman you spoke with, Zendrah, fill her in on the details. If something were to happen to you, she is next in line to continue the mission. " The man said as turned and started to walk away. " I'm watching, Sith....remember that. "

There it was again, Zan could sense pure rage when the man spoke the word Sith. Something was off about him which he couldn't quite pin point. He had already attempted to learn more about the man, but had failed. He had gone as far to get imperial intelligence involved, but there was no record of the man. All he knew for sure was that he was Echani, very good at disappearing, and had given him missions in the past that had turned out very well. Zan put the comm away and made his way back into the main bar. He " eyed "  where Zendrah was sitting, getting her attention for a moment and nodding towards one of the back rooms as he made his way to the previous one he was in earlier. He moved to a table that was in the corner and faced the double doors he had just walked through.

-- Remember....your Focus determines your Reality. --
-- If you gaze long enough into the Abyss, the Abyss will gaze back into you --

Kaboose0008
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #86 on: January 18, 2019, 04:06:00 AM »

::Samick’s Luck cantina::

Yrroc perked up a bit when he was shown the diamonds. He wouldn’t get sixteen for them, but he had a fence that could get him pretty close. Still, the implication is under the radar and multiple targets.

“That’s a good start. But you have me walking in blind to snuff out what I assume is more that one Jedi. I also have to fence these diamonds. I won’t be getting that much for them.” He replied in a matter of fact tone. “I’m interested, don’t get me wrong, but you’re going to have to have more than some shiny rocks.”

He took another sip of his drink, enjoying the sweet and strong aroma coming from the glass.

“Don’t take this the wrong way, it’s a decent offer, but I don’t do wet work for what will net me ten thousand. Double that, plus one hundred a head, and my trigger finger will start to get really itchy, really fast.”

This time Zendrah laughed outright. Zendrah noticed Zan leave, but was unconcerned.

"That, my friend, is a simple down payment out of my personal treasury." she said, "Yours only if you join our little band. If Zan can't afford your rate then I'll pay it, but, then you work for me and only me. That said if you like I'll pay you twenty-five thousand. The diamonds now, the rest after Zan fills us in on the rest of the details, plus one hundred for each Jedi."

The woman noticed Zan's return easily as he seemed to be trying to get her attention. Zendrah nodded in acknowledgement.

"It seems Zan, needs me." Zendrah said pocketing the diamonds, "Take some time to think about my offer. I'll be back after I've finished with Zan. I still want to talk to you about my other offer."

Zendrah stood and made her way toward the back room where Zan had entered. She moved quickly yet gracefully to Zan's table.

"You need something?" she asked.

Master Resolute
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -391

Dark Jedi

« Reply #87 on: January 18, 2019, 11:46:17 AM »

:: Zaliz Zan, Miraluka Sith Marauder
Back Room, Samick's Luck Cantina ::

Zan nodded. " I've just spoken to my primary contact. We are to leave as soon as possible. Coruscant is our location. We are to track Jedi movements. If we see an opportunity to kill or capture a Jedi, we are to take it. " He said.

" We will be easily spotted, so we may need to hire some more mercenaries who can move around easily once we arrive. Eyes and ears will be priority number one. We may even want to split up into two teams. One that arrives first, to setup a black site upon the rest of the teams arrival. " He said, unfolding his arms and reaching for the communicator he had just received.

" If things go south, we will use this to call in our reinforcements. " He said as he put it down on the table between them. " You take it. "

" While I did not confirm our primary objective....I believe we are to attempt to destabilize the Treaty. " Zan said.

-- Remember....your Focus determines your Reality. --
-- If you gaze long enough into the Abyss, the Abyss will gaze back into you --

Darth Abaddon
Knight Commander

« Reply #88 on: January 18, 2019, 10:59:28 AM »

Yrroc smiled as the woman laughed, waiting for her response. His brow raised as she made her counter offer, stating that the diamonds were merely a down payment.

Deep pockets, indeed. he thought as she told him what she was willing to pay. Before he could respond, her attention drifted to what he assumed was her associate. She quickly excused herself, telling him to think it over and that she may have even more work for him.

Yrroc smiled as he continued to enjoy his drink. Well pretty lady, you’re about to make me very rich..

Darth Severus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -141

« Reply #89 on: January 18, 2019, 07:41:04 PM »

Sola looked down at the card, confirming what she already knew. "I already know who you are, Cipher, we've worked together before. I never forget a face. And I'm not surprised you remember me either, I'm adorable and unforgettable." Sola grinned. "You're hair is thinning quite a bit since we last saw each other, however."

Sola poured a drink from the bottle the Cipher Agent brought with him. She took a small sip and tried not to gag, she forgot how much she hated hard liquor. "As for your friends, I don't believe they're genuine."

Sola took another sip, this time she gagged and spit it out. "Yuck, how can you drink such a vile substance? Surely you don't actually enjoy it!?"

:: Hunter Travis, Human Imperial Cipher Agent
Sola’s table, Main bar, Samick’s Luck Casino::

Hunter smiled, “This," he said as he lifted his glass, "this is garbage, but a good bourbon well there are few things in the Galaxy that are better. As for my hair it comes and it goes, for now it’s thinner next assignment who knows I may go for the bald top and the pony tail.”

“Of course hair styles and alcohols are all a matter of taste and preferences, everyone will have their own opinion, and everyone should be free to have them.” Hunter paused and took a small drink, “Now what best serves the Empire, well that is up to the Emperor and the Dark Council.”

After scanning the room slowly Hunter took a deep breath, “So what makes you doubt my new found friends, don’t you Sith have a special bond of trust.” Hunter tried somewhat unsuccessfully not to laugh at his statement.

It is not the side of the force we chose, but our actions that define us.
Dark Liberator-AS
Phantasm Staff -DVA

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: