Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Question about editing a processing order  (Read 392 times)
trrebi981
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: December 19, 2018, 06:09:28 AM »

So I accidentally placed my US order incorrectly. I didn't put it in the notes that I wanted to replace the Phantom Initiate V2 blades with 16 inch ones, and I forgot to switch my Grab Bag Saber options from Mid Grade to Heavy Grade. Is it too late to change it? I sent an e-mail a few minutes ago. Should I call? I don't think the changes I mentioned affect the cost of my order in any way, so what are my chances of getting my order fixed?

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2018, 05:50:28 AM »

So I accidentally placed my US order incorrectly. I didn't put it in the notes that I wanted to replace the Phantom Initiate V2 blades with 16 inch ones, and I forgot to switch my Grab Bag Saber options from Mid Grade to Heavy Grade. Is it too late to change it? I sent an e-mail a few minutes ago. Should I call? I don't think the changes I mentioned affect the cost of my order in any way, so what are my chances of getting my order fixed?

Hello and welcome to the forum, you did the right thing with emailing them.  If you don't hear from them today, give em a call. I know that they're swamped with fulfilling orders for the new V5 sabers so bear with them. 

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: