Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Down
Author Topic: Winter Raffle Extravaganza ends 01/22/2019  (Read 38642 times)
Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 701

« on: January 01, 2019, 05:55:29 AM »

It's 2019, guys and gals, and we thought we'd kick down the doors and ring in the new year in style with some free sabers.  

That's right- it's time for the Ultrasabers WINTER Raffle!  As usual we are giving away a ridiculous numbers of premium, high quality, feature loaded sabers- and to say thanks for such an amazing 2018, we're keeping all the awesome giveaways going alongside our awesome raffle!  

Get ready- this time we are giving away ONE HUNDRED AND FIVE sabers (Yes you read that right- 105 sabers!!!) AND to make things even sweeter, we are also giving 10% off EVERY SABER across the arsenal!  If that wasn't already enough to start your year with a bang, how about Free Shipping, Free Initiates, Free Mystery Boxes, free Blade Plugs, free T-Shirts, and free Ultraspinners with your order?!  IF you were waiting for a raffle, this would definitely be a good time to jump in!  Don't miss out on all these great promotions and a chance to win one of the 105 prizes in the Winter Raffle.

Check out a few of the past raffle winner thread or ask around and I'm sure the winners of any of our previous raffles can attest to the awesomeness of getting your name pulled and getting that free saber in the mail!  This raffle ends on January 22nd, 2019.  

Raffle Rules
1. To enter this raffle you simply need to make a purchase of $250 or more between January 1st, 2019 and January 22nd, 2019.
2. When you make the purchase you must enter the coupon code "WinterRaffle" at checkout, and this will serve as your raffle ticket.  Please do not forget to enter this coupon code!
3. This raffle is for Saberforum members ONLY.  Please put your saberforum.com forum name in the comments field of your order.  This is mandatory for raffle consideration..
4. That's it.  You are in and eligible to win one of the 105 prizes (whoa whoa whoa... 105?  Yes, ONE HUNDRED FIVE!!! this is not a typo people this is real!  We're giving away ONE HUNDRED FIVE free sabers).  Only one Raffle ticket per order.  No limit on the number of tickets per customer.

Raffle Prizes
Diamond Prize [two winners]: Any single Ultrasaber of YOUR CHOICE with Obsidian Sound equipped with the Diamond Controller

Emerald Prize [two winners]: Any single Ultrasaber of YOUR CHOICE with Obsidian Sound equipped with 4-Channel Emerald Driver

Grand Prize [two winners]: Any single single color Ultrasaber of YOUR CHOICE with Obsidian Sound & Flash on Clash

First Prize [ten winners]: Random Hilt with Obsidian Sound & 2-channel Emerald Driver
Second Prize [twelve winners]: Random Hilt with Random features with Obsidian Sound
Third Prize [twenty winners]: Random Hilt with Li-Ion setup
Fourth Prize [fifty seven winners]: Random Grab Bag Saber

Additional Perks
  • 10% off ALL SABERS.  Enter the coupon code "10ALLSABERS" Excludes Mystery Box Sabers
  • Free Shipping for Orders $250 or more.  Contiguous United States Only.
  • Free Random Blade Plug for Orders $350 or more.  Enter the coupon code "350Plug"
  • Free Random T-Shirt for Orders $450 or more.  Enter the coupon code "450Shirt"
  • Free ERGO Ultraspinner for Orders $550 or more.  Enter the coupon code "550Spinner"
  • Free Initiate Saber for Orders $650 or more.  Enter the coupon code"FreeInitiate"
  • Free Mystery Box Saber for Orders $1000 or more.  Enter the coupon code "FreeMysteryBox"

We are giving a free Initiate saber with every order over $650.  Just place an order over $650 and enter the coupon code "FreeInitiate" and this additional saber will automatically be added to your order.  DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE COUPON CODE "FreeInitiate" if your order is over $650.  This SWEET deal in additional to all the deals below.  Maximum of one free Initiate per order.  You have to place multiple orders to get multiple free Initiates. (Free Initiates are grab bag style random version and finish hilts with electronics installed and 24" Initiate blade attached)

We are giving a free Mystery Box saber with every order over $1000.  Just place an order over $1000 and enter the coupon code "FreeMysteryBox" and this additional saber will automatically be added to your order.  DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE COUPON CODE "FreeMysteryBox" if your order is over $1000.  This AMAZING deal is in additional to all the deals below.  Maximum of one free Mystery Box Saber per order.  You have to place multiple orders to get multiple free Mystery Boxes. (Free Mystery Boxes are of the $75 and $200 variety selected at random, with the majority obviously being from the $75 selections, with electronics installed and 36" Full Size blade included).  Check out the dozens and dozens of threads on the forums for ideas of what you could possible get in your Free Mystery Box.

Prizes will be shipped to the same shipping address on the order # with the winning raffle ticket and will ship with your order once the raffle ends.  If the winning order is on BACKORDER then that will also delay the shipping of the prize.

Winners will be announced on www.saberforum.com on January 23rd, 2019 and also via email.

GUYS!  These are some AWESOME prizes.  And look at the number of chances you have to win, 105 winners!!!  Emerald Sabers! Sabers with Sound!  So many higher end prizes this time! UNRELEASED EXCLUSIVES (yes we do still have more)!!!  NEW BUTCHER!!! NEW SAVIOR!!! NEW DORINIANS!!!  FULCRUMS!!! LOST GRAYS!!! EMPERORS HANDS!!! BROOD GUARDS!!! ELECTRUM WINDS!!!  RENEGADES!!!  CHOSEN ONES!  SCORPIONS!  GUARDIANS!  GRAFLEXES!  AND MORE all being given away this raffle.  Ask the last raffle winners how GREAT it feels to get that free saber in the mail!  Don't miss out this time around.

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

DarthBoneTD
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -841

High Sith Kommander

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2019, 12:44:11 PM »

Happy New Year everyone, Here we go again.

Lord of a 1000 sabers. Well almost!

Arsenal: Lots (35 Ultra Sabers)
Most Wanted: That one, oh yeah that one too, oh hell all of them.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2019, 01:53:57 PM »

Happy New Years.  I’m sitting this one out but good luck to everyone

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2019, 05:25:43 PM »

I sat out the December sales mostly waiting for this one.
Now, I just need to decide what specs I want in my V5 Initiate staff

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2019, 06:06:07 PM »

I should sit this one out....but I'm not going to. I've got several sabers in mind. One of them will become a reality.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1055

I leave my alignment to Fate-whether Light or Dark

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2019, 04:13:19 PM »

Depending on when my financial aid return comes determines what I'll end up doing for this one... I actually was planning on getting a second savior (because reasons) once that happened, so that lines up pretty well lol

My Sabers: I'mma make a link eventually. list doesn't fit in sig any more Sad

Author of: Only Light Can Cast Shadow A pre-KotOR Fem!Revan Fic

Twisted Morality (Part III of "Only Light Can Cast Shadow")

I leave my alignment to fate--Light or Dark

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2019, 12:56:15 AM »

@Malik, Azure Dorinian in Violet Amethyst would look sweet Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2019, 01:00:12 AM »

Depending on when my financial aid return comes determines what I'll end up doing for this one... I actually was planning on getting a second savior (because reasons) once that happened, so that lines up pretty well lol

I've been thinking about a Savior staff myself.  Grin

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2019, 07:07:04 PM »

Not a Savior Staff, though that is an interesting thought. More for performance/cosplay purpose. Jar Kai with a Butcher is a pain XD Not impossible, but highly impractical.

deevee2
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 110

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2019, 02:12:23 AM »

Savior staff + dual 40" blades. Win the duel from the other side of the room.

Ultrasabers hilt builds:
  Archon 3.1 (RGBW, sound, activation box)
  Spectre (Neopixel, SmoothSwing, sound)
  Aeon LE v5 (RGBW, SmoothSwing, sound)
  Dominix LE v5 (RGBW, SmoothSwing, sound)

Ultrasabers empties:
  Chosen One, Graflex, 2x Dorinians, Savior, Raven, Consular

Hilt builds:
  Custom chassis, 18650 Li-Ion, bass speaker (2-4w), recharge port, 3rd party saber controller

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2019, 04:01:14 AM »

Not a Savior Staff, though that is an interesting thought. More for performance/cosplay purpose. Jar Kai with a Butcher is a pain XD Not impossible, but highly impractical.
I can definitely understand that, and I have fairly large hands

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2019, 04:20:10 AM »

That makes sense

Savior staff + dual 40" blades. Win the duel from the other side of the room.

One can’t attack with his single saber from across the room  Grin

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2019, 09:47:16 PM »

I can definitely understand that, and I have fairly large hands

I have hands smaller than most 10-15 year old children, so I feel it extra XD

HanSolo Voltron
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 67

« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2019, 03:40:45 AM »

You're all clear kid, now let's blow this thing and go home!

Chosen One SE ordered!

Sabers: Scorpion Tri-AB, lite.  Chosen One SE Tri-BR, v4 sound.  Dark Initiate LE V5, Emerald w v4 sound.  Apprentice v5 LE staff SRD, v4 sound.  Spectre, Diamond.  Manticore PO, v4 sound.  Archon v2.1, Emerald w v4 sound.
Wish list: 1.  Graflex CE  2.  Emperor's Hand 3. Fallen of some kind (undecided).  4.  Princess of some kind (undecided)

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2019, 03:41:16 AM »

I have hands smaller than most 10-15 year old children, so I feel it extra XD
I can totally understand this

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: