Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down
Author Topic: Winter Raffle Extravaganza ends 01/22/2019  (Read 38637 times)
jldavi
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 24

The Force will be with you. Always.

« Reply #45 on: January 11, 2019, 06:12:43 PM »

Thinking of maybe getting in on this, either a second brood guard to match the one I got during the sales, or a Spectre in Sunrider's destiny. I've had a Spectre in my cart on and off since I bought my first lightsaber six months ago.  Cheesy

Sabers:
Stunts -- Sentinel GB, Dark Apprentice R, Apprentice V4 R, Dominix V3 O, Initiate V4 LE Arctic GB/CG Staff, Dark Standard Issue AB, Archon V3 CG

Sound --
Aeon V3 CG, Dark Liberator R, Brood Guard GB, Electrum Wind VA, Spectre SD 

Wishlist: All of them Wink

dazza
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #46 on: January 11, 2019, 07:58:39 PM »

Roll Eyes

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #47 on: January 11, 2019, 07:35:23 PM »

jldavi, I have a Spectre. It is easily one of my favorites if not THE FAVORITE.  I can tell you that if you do get it, you will not regret.  I know double brood guards would be awesome. You can always get a second one. But the SPECTRE.....you've just got to hold it to really understand how nice it is.

http://imgur.com/gallery/dVEug77

Trust me, this IS what you want.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

HanSolo Voltron
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 67

« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2019, 06:53:49 AM »

I am a first timer here and I ordered some stuff to be able to get into the raffle. Is it normal for US to hold the order until after the raffle has ended to see if I win anything? Im excited to get my first real saber!
I'm curious about this as well.  My order is on day 10 of processing.  It's a pretty busy time for US so things might take a bit longer.

Sabers: Scorpion Tri-AB, lite.  Chosen One SE Tri-BR, v4 sound.  Dark Initiate LE V5, Emerald w v4 sound.  Apprentice v5 LE staff SRD, v4 sound.  Spectre, Diamond.  Manticore PO, v4 sound.  Archon v2.1, Emerald w v4 sound.
Wish list: 1.  Graflex CE  2.  Emperor's Hand 3. Fallen of some kind (undecided).  4.  Princess of some kind (undecided)

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #49 on: January 12, 2019, 02:08:12 PM »

It's pretty standard for them to hold orders until after the prizes have been drawn. That way, they can ship orders and prizes together. It saves them money.

Last raffle, I ordered day 1 of the raffle and my order shipped a couple days later with tracking, as usual. I won a prize and, when they shipped that, I never got a shipping notification. It just appeared on my doorstep one day. So, that's at least one advantage to waiting. At least, if you win a prize, you'll get a tracking number for your package.

HanSolo Voltron
Knight Officer

« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2019, 07:12:27 AM »

It's pretty standard for them to hold orders until after the prizes have been drawn. That way, they can ship orders and prizes together. It saves them money.

Last raffle, I ordered day 1 of the raffle and my order shipped a couple days later with tracking, as usual. I won a prize and, when they shipped that, I never got a shipping notification. It just appeared on my doorstep one day. So, that's at least one advantage to waiting. At least, if you win a prize, you'll get a tracking number for your package.

Cool thanks.  I figured that's what they were doing.  Makes sense to do it that way especially since orders qualifying for the raffle will get free shipping too and they'll be eating all that shipping cost.  Got a baby due within the next 2 weeks and was hoping to swing around my new Chosen One a bit before then so it doesn't wake him/her up hehe.  Even knowing this in hindsight, I still order it.   

Sabers: Scorpion Tri-AB, lite.  Chosen One SE Tri-BR, v4 sound.  Dark Initiate LE V5, Emerald w v4 sound.  Apprentice v5 LE staff SRD, v4 sound.  Spectre, Diamond.  Manticore PO, v4 sound.  Archon v2.1, Emerald w v4 sound.
Wish list: 1.  Graflex CE  2.  Emperor's Hand 3. Fallen of some kind (undecided).  4.  Princess of some kind (undecided)

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2019, 02:26:21 PM »

Cool thanks.  I figured that's what they were doing.  Makes sense to do it that way especially since orders qualifying for the raffle will get free shipping too and they'll be eating all that shipping cost.  Got a baby due within the next 2 weeks and was hoping to swing around my new Chosen One a bit before then so it doesn't wake him/her up hehe.  Even knowing this in hindsight, I still order it.   

Congratulations on the baby. Grin

Yes, you speak the truth about shipping costs, especially with free shipping. That's just another great thing about Ultrasabers, though. Raffle, 10% off, tiered rewards and free CONUS shipping. Gotta love it. Smiley

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1055

I leave my alignment to Fate-whether Light or Dark

« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2019, 02:19:28 PM »

Congratulations on your coming youngling! Cheesy

My Sabers: I'mma make a link eventually. list doesn't fit in sig any more Sad

Author of: Only Light Can Cast Shadow A pre-KotOR Fem!Revan Fic

Twisted Morality (Part III of "Only Light Can Cast Shadow")

I leave my alignment to fate--Light or Dark

jldavi
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 24

The Force will be with you. Always.

« Reply #53 on: January 12, 2019, 10:54:38 PM »

Took the plunge and ordered the Spectre in Sunrider's destiny.  Grin Grin When I saw I could use paypal credit (six months no interest, so can be split up into more manageable amounts of money) I couldn't resist. I think this may be my last one for a while though, I've racked up 9 sabers in less than six months  Shocked.

Sabers:
Stunts -- Sentinel GB, Dark Apprentice R, Apprentice V4 R, Dominix V3 O, Initiate V4 LE Arctic GB/CG Staff, Dark Standard Issue AB, Archon V3 CG

Sound --
Aeon V3 CG, Dark Liberator R, Brood Guard GB, Electrum Wind VA, Spectre SD 

Wishlist: All of them Wink

StoryDtechtive
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 91

Light always casts shadow/Darkness defines light!

« Reply #54 on: January 12, 2019, 11:46:17 PM »

Took the plunge and ordered the Spectre in Sunrider's destiny.  Grin Grin When I saw I could use paypal credit (six months no interest, so can be split up into more manageable amounts of money) I couldn't resist. I think this may be my last one for a while though, I've racked up 9 sabers in less than six months  Shocked.

Only 9!?! JK Smiley I started about 5 1/2 months ago and my current tally is 6. I also need to take a little break to get through the lean winter months and catch up from Christmas.

Saber Arsenal:
$75 MB: Liberator GB Stunt Saber
Electrum Wind FO Lite Sound
Chosen One SE BR Lite Sound (Forthcoming)
$75 MB: ? (Forthcoming)
Grab bag saber: ? Fall Raffle 2018 4th prize (Forthcoming)

Most Wanted: Graflex CE, Chosen One CE, Prophecy, Archon 3.1 That would be a good start Smiley

HanSolo Voltron
Knight Officer

« Reply #55 on: January 13, 2019, 02:11:33 AM »

Congratulations on the baby. Grin

Congratulations on your coming youngling! Cheesy

Thanks guys!  In the meantime, the first youngling and I will have to settle for grilling steaks with my current Chosen One (tongs)

MalarCSN
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #56 on: January 14, 2019, 07:28:14 AM »

Good luck in the raffle everyone!

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #57 on: January 15, 2019, 04:09:34 AM »

Thanks guys!  In the meantime, the first youngling and I will have to settle for grilling steaks with my current Chosen One (tongs)

OMG I love the Shirts! XD

Entering tonight, myself! Emerald Savior for the left side, default color probably sentinel yellow. Deciding as I go through checkout. It's still not offering the illuminated AV option so I'm going to have to contact customer service for a requisition charge...

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #58 on: January 15, 2019, 04:47:37 AM »

So apparently the issue was that I wasn't logged in? Once I logged into my account, the illuminated option was there. Weird... Requested covertech on the opposite side. This shall be my left savior!

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #59 on: January 16, 2019, 03:23:44 AM »

Good to know that it was an relatively easy fix, LR

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: