Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS - Republic Commando Fan Film in Production  (Read 1410 times)
Darth Vigorous
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -132

I am Darth Vigorous. My power knows no boundaries.

« on: January 06, 2019, 08:33:25 PM »

I am currently in the animation process of my upcoming 3D Animated STAR WARS: The Clone Wars Fan Film about Delta Squad from the STAR WARS: REPUBLIC COMMANDO Video Game. If anyone wants their name in the credits, wants to be a test audience, or react to the premire on New Years Day 2020, please say so.

I am the nightmare beyond your wildest dreams. I am the monstrosity of mankind itself. I will Never be overcome by any being, anything, any thought. I am the godling of a new greater power of the Sith to be.
I am Darth Vigorous. Lord, grand and supreme, master of the Sith.

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2020, 04:58:32 AM »

YES!!! Tell me it's on schedule? This qualifies as a x-mas gift baby, oh yea. Republic Commandos are savage.

Oops, I misread the date. Thinking New Years Eve of 2020 going into 2021... Did it get completed or is there a link? I'm crazy interested now.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: