Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Received Saber with No Red LED  (Read 1221 times)
JediGriffindor
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: January 08, 2019, 08:05:13 PM »

Hello Saberforum,

I am new to the saber game, my first saber just arrived yesterday. The Archon V3.1 with emerald driver and sound (v4).

I got home from work yesterday and opened the saber. Powered on and activated just fine, I had it shipped consular green. However, I wanted to play with the emerald driver to see the possibility of colors you can make. I downloaded the software plugged it in and all worked great to turn the saber pure blue. However, I wanted to turn the saber into a red saber. When I did this (put the red led slider to 100%) and pushed the test button, nothing happens. I looked a little closer and the other two leds were active, just barely making a glow, however the red LED is not shinning at all.

I continued to play with the color combos to see if anything could be made with red, I could not. Yellow (Green and Red) was not possible either.

Is there something I am doing wrong in the board setup to make red not show? Do I need to change anything to have red as an option? Or is it more likely that the LED is bad or the wiring was not done properly? In that case who do i contact to get this issue fixed?

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
JediGriffindor

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2019, 08:41:39 PM »

Seems to be a wiring issue to me according to what you say. Best way to fix this is either sending it back (get in touch with customer service first - info@ultrasabers.com) or - if you have experience with wiring diagrams and a soldering iron - fix it by yourself. However, the second option will void the warranty since it's younger than one year! I always recommend sending it back when it's within the warranty period.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2019, 01:39:06 PM »

You need to contact custmor service. Sounds like the LED is not working for some reason.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: