Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Thoughts on a For Honor-based Star Wars game?  (Read 834 times)
VoradJorbir
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

Vor'ad Jorb'ir [Light and Dark Side Points please]

« on: January 11, 2019, 01:28:04 PM »

Personally I'd love to see a For Honor-based Star Wars game. Stance widgets, directional blocking/attacking, etc. Lightsaber forms make a difference, force abilities, and customizable lightsaber colors, hilts, blades, and types Smiley
For people who do play, imagine this:
You're using a Sith. Character form: Makashi (Maybe more light attacks, deflects, etc). You're up against someone using Niman (Bits and pieces, some force ability maybe)
You dash forward, strike. They block, you exchange blows, both being brought to low health. They extend a hand to force push you, you roll right, and plunge your saber into them for the win.

Conversely, whipping a saber-user around the map would be fun, but force abilities would have to use a ton of stamina

Such as the fly chided the frog, did the old bird chide the young wolf, as it knew the young wolf would never fly.
When the bird took flight, the wolf followed out of sight, wondering what nest he may just find.
But the wolf lost the bird’s scent, followed its chirps so frequent, ‘til it was lost in a place it’d never known.
And the bird ceased singing, landed on the head of a massive bear, and said “The inexperienced should never hunt alone.”

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2019, 08:31:22 AM »

I've tossed up this idea with one of my friends before - we agree it would be amazing

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: