Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: MY Crimson Savior  (Read 5398 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« on: January 11, 2019, 06:12:18 PM »

So my saber just got in awhile ago and gotta say, its probably my favorite one as of now. I can easily grip my Crimson Savior easier than I thought, I grip just above the decorative screw no problem and just under the av switch, its a nice comfy saber for sure. I highly recommend the crimson finish especially with a matching Blazing Red blade for reasons US's must've fixed the screw problem because mine came nice and flush so that's good on that, I actually don't mind that the blade plugs don't sit flush because then you can show off what color your saber is in Tongue The Savior in particular is perfectly balanced with a Mid Grade blade I think even at 36 inches. So here's some pictures of my shiny new Crimson Savior =] I'll try to get some new pics with Darth Fluffball this weekend too Tongue

The Crimson emitter:

Full hilt shot and black av switch:

Blazing Red blade lit up:

MY signature Crimson Savior with the intended Raven plain pommel:

Cool Crimson emitter shot:

So enjoy and thanks for talking me into going for Crimson, really is cool to have a different saber for once =] And its my last one for now so. Video to come later in the weekend or maybe later tonight

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Kazuto
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 234

Chains keep us together

« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2019, 06:22:06 PM »

Looks awesome. Cool

Saber Collection:
The Graflex CE - Consular Green
Spectre - Arctic Blue/Silver FoC
Gold Butcher - Consular Green
Chosen One CE - Scarlet Red/Lavender FoC

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2019, 06:57:52 PM »

Nice Zren!  That Raven pommel looks awesome on there!  I am going to have to think on this one...   :-)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2019, 07:42:14 PM »

You should, just don't copy mine Tongue Really is a nice saber especially if you don't have overly large hands like I do Tongue Like I don't have overly large hands so this saber is perfect for me basically =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2019, 08:02:51 PM »

That last pic was also for Infinit so =] Glad you talked me into the Crimson finish, really is nice especially in person too Tongue

Solstice Lacer
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -424

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2019, 10:24:07 PM »

Looking good Zren. I agree the raven pommel looks nice on there

Laying low, seeking out the poorer quarters where the ragged people go, looking for the places only they would know.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2786

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2019, 10:31:28 PM »

Beautiful Savior there, Zren. I have to agree with the Raven pommel, it looks better in my eyes

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2019, 04:01:04 PM »

Thanks. Its a stunt and no raffle but its cool. Is literally my top favorite go to saber at the moment Tongue And did anyone elses more recent blade tips come different rather than threaded? I'll show what I mean in my video this weekend

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2019, 12:15:58 AM »

Congratulations on adding this one to your collection, Zren. I know you were working towards it for a while, so it's nice to see you were finally able to see that dream realized. It's a beauty for sure, I love the red anodizing. The black AV is a great choice, it fits the color theme very nicely. Thanks a lot for sharing your pics and thoughts on the Savior. Smiley

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2019, 12:37:33 AM »

Yup =] By the way, just doesn't look right at all without the decorative screw on x.x Just gotta kinda figure out how to work around that for gripping really. Like I said my hands are on the medium large size if that makes sense so the Savior has plenty of gripping room for me

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2019, 01:21:38 AM »

Hey sweet Zren! 

Right on dude. Smiley  Congrats!

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

imgumby001dammit
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 642

The Mighty, Mighty GUM

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2019, 01:28:25 AM »

Great choice Zren! Love it! Point

“Someday I will be the most powerful Jedi ever...”

AS

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2019, 08:45:56 AM »

The black AV stands out nicely on there I really like that choice.  Congrats on your new lightsaber!

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2786

Grey Assassin

« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2019, 04:16:20 PM »

Agreed. I like the gold one the best but the red one is my second.

StoryDtechtive
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 91

Light always casts shadow/Darkness defines light!

« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2019, 12:18:07 AM »

Congrats at last! I noticed the black AV switch as well. Gives it a nice balance with the color scheme. Both pommels look great. I think Savior is one of this simple, yet elegant looking sabers that will lend itself to several different pommels and looks great. The red is amazing. I would have a hard time choosing between the red and the gold on it’s own. As a pair with the Butcher, probably would still go for gold on Savior and red on Butcher. I need to get more color going in my own collection!

I’m actually wondering how your saber would look with a crimson butcher pommel. Close to the Raven in shape, but you’d have the crimson anodized ring on the pommel piece to give it a touch more red Smiley

Saber Arsenal:
$75 MB: Liberator GB Stunt Saber
Electrum Wind FO Lite Sound
Chosen One SE BR Lite Sound (Forthcoming)
$75 MB: ? (Forthcoming)
Grab bag saber: ? Fall Raffle 2018 4th prize (Forthcoming)

Most Wanted: Graflex CE, Chosen One CE, Prophecy, Archon 3.1 That would be a good start Smiley

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: