Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Author Topic: Just ordered 3 mystery boxes. How good are my chances?  (Read 5374 times)
broba_fett
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 10

« on: January 14, 2019, 11:56:04 PM »

So I decided to get myself a nice birthday present and got 3 $75 mystery boxes! What are the odds I cash in big with one of them? Lol

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2019, 12:18:00 AM »

Best of luck broba! Smiley

Wait - tell me you added the extra $25 to your cart, and got another raffle entry...

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2019, 01:24:14 AM »

Odds are 100% you'll get an Ultrasaber worth at least as much as the box. Most of the lower priced ones are about $90-$95 or so, not including any extras people elected to purchase. (HG blade upgrade, etc) The odds that you're going to get a high end hilt and/or something with sound or even Emerald can't be calculated. I've seen people order exactly one Mystery Box and score big, and I've seen others order multiple Mystery Boxes and get all lower tier beater stunts. (which are still awesome sabers)

So, good luck, I hope you get something that lives up to your hopes, but either way you'll get a great saber that's worth at least what you paid. Smiley

broba_fett
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2019, 01:49:42 AM »

Best of luck broba! Smiley

Wait - tell me you added the extra $25 to your cart, and got another raffle entry...

No raffle on this one! I thought about it but I didn’t wanna spend extra 25 just for a 2nd raffle chance. Got my graflex CE diamond coming next week and that’s already my dream saber!

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2019, 01:52:30 AM »

Well sweet. Smiley

I might not have had that level of control...lol

Best of luck with your entry anyway, and here's hoping you score on those MB's. Wink

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

broba_fett
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2019, 01:53:23 AM »

Odds are 100% you'll get an Ultrasaber worth at least as much as the box. Most of the lower priced ones are about $90-$95 or so, not including any extras people elected to purchase. (HG blade upgrade, etc) The odds that you're going to get a high end hilt and/or something with sound or even Emerald can't be calculated. I've seen people order exactly one Mystery Box and score big, and I've seen others order multiple Mystery Boxes and get all lower tier beater stunts. (which are still awesome sabers)

So, good luck, I hope you get something that lives up to your hopes, but either way you'll get a great saber that's worth at least what you paid. Smiley

This is true. Last mystery box I got I was surprised how much I liked it even though it had no sound. I buy the mystery boxes for the thrill and also to build a small sparring arsenal for me and my friends since the mystery boxes I get all have heavy ultra grade blades.

broba_fett
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2019, 01:55:32 AM »

Well sweet. Smiley

I might not have had that level of control...lol

Best of luck with your entry anyway, and here's hoping you score on those MB's. Wink

Thanks bro! If I score big I’ll try to post it in here

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2019, 04:21:58 AM »

they're right. You will probably get something nice. I suggest you plan on getting 3 sweet stunts. Set your sights on that. If it turns out that way, hey,  you got exactly what you wanted. If you nail something big....😆😆😆 this way, you win either way!

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

deevee2
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 110

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2019, 05:11:41 AM »

There is an excellent chance you will receive 3 lightsabers

Ultrasabers hilt builds:
  Archon 3.1 (RGBW, sound, activation box)
  Spectre (Neopixel, SmoothSwing, sound)
  Aeon LE v5 (RGBW, SmoothSwing, sound)
  Dominix LE v5 (RGBW, SmoothSwing, sound)

Ultrasabers empties:
  Chosen One, Graflex, 2x Dorinians, Savior, Raven, Consular

Hilt builds:
  Custom chassis, 18650 Li-Ion, bass speaker (2-4w), recharge port, 3rd party saber controller

broba_fett
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2019, 08:17:39 PM »

Update! I got a Dominix in orange, dark sentinel in guardian blue with an switch and windows. And the best one..... a spectere in red with premium sound! Lost my shell over the spectere!

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2019, 01:59:17 PM »

WOOHOO! 

Congrats broba. Smiley

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2019, 09:22:13 PM »

What everyone said, the odds of you getting anything from a low end stunt to a high ended Emerald or Diamond isn't calculated since I've seen those getting high ended sabers. I myself only had stunts but it's the luck of the draw.  MTFBWY

jldavi
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 24

The Force will be with you. Always.

« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2019, 12:47:20 AM »

Omg that's amazing! Congrats on the Spectre!!! I've not seen one of those from a mystery box, the Force was with you Wink.

Sabers:
Stunts -- Sentinel GB, Dark Apprentice R, Apprentice V4 R, Dominix V3 O, Initiate V4 LE Arctic GB/CG Staff, Dark Standard Issue AB, Archon V3 CG

Sound --
Aeon V3 CG, Dark Liberator R, Brood Guard GB, Electrum Wind VA, Spectre SD 

Wishlist: All of them Wink

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2019, 05:26:28 AM »

Nice. Pics of the Spectre at least Tongue Did you claim that one as yours?

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

broba_fett
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2019, 05:41:29 AM »

Nice. Pics of the Spectre at least Tongue Did you claim that one as yours?

For sure! How do I post pics?

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: