Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: sentinel LE v5  (Read 1447 times)
dankpameme
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

lord of dank

« on: January 17, 2019, 04:08:18 PM »

hey I'm new here and I was wondering if anyone could post a good picture of the sentinel LE v5, I'm trying to decide wether to get the sentinel or the lost grey (recommendations are also welcome)

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2019, 05:40:16 PM »

hey I'm new here and I was wondering if anyone could post a good picture of the sentinel LE v5, I'm trying to decide wether to get the sentinel or the lost grey (recommendations are also welcome)

I'm afraid all I have is a Dark Sentinel LE V5...

AS for comparing it to the Lost Gray, I can't do a true side-by-side as I don't have an LG, but from everything I've seen and read they are quite hefty.  Basically an inner core that's about the same size as the Sentinel with an outer sheath wrapped around it.

But you wanted a picture.  :-)   Here's what I have, with a couple of other hilts with it for comparison.  First side-by-side with the Sentinel V4 model, then in a group with a Dark Standard Issue and Iinitiate V4 LE.

You should also check out the Ultra Sabers Review section, there are a few good reviews of V5s there now.

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

dankpameme
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

lord of dank

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2019, 08:11:45 PM »

Thanks so much for the reply! It is a beautiful saber and my budget is not that high, so this might be a very good pick. Thanks for the comparison too, I was thinking about getting the gold version with sunriders destiny blade color, but the dark version seems cool as well.

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2019, 09:48:18 PM »

Thanks so much for the reply! It is a beautiful saber and my budget is not that high, so this might be a very good pick. Thanks for the comparison too, I was thinking about getting the gold version with sunriders destiny blade color, but the dark version seems cool as well.

Either will look great, but I have always liked the light "mixed" colors (SRD, arctic blue, violet amethyst) in dark LE hilts.  :-)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2019, 07:53:50 PM »

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2019, 03:01:01 PM »

Impressive collection of V5s, Chalion.

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2019, 09:14:55 PM »

The Lost Grey is a beautiful saber. It has a bit of weight to it and can be used with 1 hand. I can and do, duel with it. That being said, it's  not great for spinning unless you're REALLY GOOD at it. It is also a bit pricey, something to consider for a 1st saber.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: