Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Author Topic: My New Archon V3.1 : From Rhylis Ardhrn  (Read 5365 times)
RhylisArdhrn
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 13

Knowledge of the light, tendencies of the dark.

« on: January 21, 2019, 05:38:48 AM »

Hello! I'm new to Ultrasabers and could not be more satisfied! I have been looking for an affordable combat ready, gorgeous looking/ feeling lightsaber, for soooooo long, and I've finally found the people to make them. Thank you Ultrasabers for the "Ultra-Excellence"!
Here is a link to my YouTube channel with my Archon V3.1 Review!
It is my first review, and is not scripted or rehearsed.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZX1dXW4xfs&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">Error 404 (Not Found)!!1</a>
« Last Edit: February 21, 2019, 11:36:00 PM by Admiral Snackbar » Logged

MyUltraSabers:
*1)ArchonV3.1TriCG*2)Initiate V4GB*3)Graflex CEGB/Gflashpulse*4/5)Double Menace SETriBR*6)Initiate V2AB*7)Aeon LE V3GB
MyCustomUltraSabersDesigns:
JediDesigns•□*8)CombatantGB[Padawan]*9)IntimidatorTriCG[Master]*10)EnigmaLECBL{}VA[BattleRetreivedMasterSaber]
SithDesigns•◇*11)SovereignTriBR[Sith Lord]*12)AnnihilatorTriBR{Intimidator Sith Conversion}*13)ExiledTriBR[SithApprectice]
Wishlist:*DorinianSD[Jedi Knight]*ReaperTriBR[Sith Lord]

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2019, 07:20:58 AM »

Hello Rhylis, welcome to the forum. That's a pretty sweet saber you've got there.  And I notice some spinning skills. Very cool. May I  suggest the Emperor's Hand, Spectre or the Bellicose as a possible next saber? They are all very nice. If you're feeling a bit darker in mood,  I suggest the Scorpion, Butcher or the Raven. Any (or all) would make a great second saber. If you have any questions, this forum is a fountain of information.  Just ask. Are you light side or dark side? (Grey for me)

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2019, 12:32:21 PM »

Hello and welcome to the forum. Congrats on the Archon 3.1, it's a beautiful saber and a must have if you're a huge fan of the universe.  I too prefer the 32" blade since the 36" blade is a bit too long for me and I'm 5'10.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2019, 01:42:37 PM »

Definitely nice Tongue Did you go for the tri Consular Green? I say go for a Pyrestone Orange Bellicose, black blade holder, bronze button, black av switch, long groove pommel, perfect Sith set up then Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2019, 10:46:09 PM »

Excellent choice in saber. I have one in the Diamond configuration and it is my favorite, mind you I use the 2.1 emitter more than I should.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

RhylisArdhrn
Knight Officer

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2019, 11:52:09 PM »

Malik Thanewulf:
Hello, and thank you for the warm welcome! I appreciate those compliments a lot!
Abd thank you for the suggestions as well. I know my next saber is going to be an Initiate V4, but guardian blue. I am super excited about that saber because the hilt style looks super comfortable, and reminds me of Star Wars Ep II style jedi hilts. My golden goal for a sith saber is two Menace se's with the adjustable coupler. Darth Maul's lightsaber is to die for(as Maul himself proved in the "1st"/4th film). But I will need to start with something else so I really appreciate those suggestions. Also I'm light, on the verge on dark. I'll just have to see what happens :p Again thank you for the support!
May the force be with you Malik Thanewulf!

MyUltraSabers:
*1)ArchonV3.1TriCG*2)Initiate V4GB*3)Graflex CEGB/Gflashpulse*4/5)Double Menace SETriBR*6)Initiate V2AB*7)Aeon LE V3GB
JediDesigns•□*8)CombatantGB[Padawan]*9)IntimidatorTriCG[Master]*10)EnigmaLECBL{}VA[BattleRetreivedMasterSaber]
SithDesigns•◇*11)SovereignTriBR[Sith Lord]*12)AnnihilatorTriBR{Intimidator Sith Conversion}*13)ExiledTriBR[SithApprectice]

RhylisArdhrn
Knight Officer

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2019, 11:57:38 PM »

Infinit01
Thank you very much! This saber feels awesome, it was my first one so I had to get one that was just "perfect" feeling, and that is truly iconic. I've always wanted a Luke saber, and I'm so happy to know that Ultrasabers has this! I cant wait to get my 32" blue initiate v4!

MyUltraSabers:

RhylisArdhrn
Knight Officer

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2019, 12:01:41 AM »

Zren Tobas:
Thank you! Excellent suggestion. I cant wait to get a huge collection going. I just went with Heavy grade Ultraedge, just normal consular green.

MyUltraSabers:

RhylisArdhrn
Knight Officer

« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2019, 12:05:42 AM »

BatMike90: Thank you! The diamond sound must be just gorgeous. My goodness. I rush I had known I could order both emitters at once, but this one is holding up. Either way I'm excited to build a collection!

MyUltraSabers:

RhylisArdhrn
Knight Officer

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2019, 12:07:37 AM »

May the force be with everyone!

MyUltraSabers:

Lord_S_Gray
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 428

« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2019, 02:59:01 AM »

Great Sabre Rhylis Ardhrn, My first sabre was a Archon 2.1, a bit different but I know the feeling of finally having that Luke saber you've always wanted in your hand, so yeah so glad you got to feel that, your passion for that saber really shows.

You've got some really nice moves in that video too - make sure to check the saber artistry section on here for some other great spinners, or to show off some more if you feel so inclined. 

Lord_S_Gray

Surik: "Kreia, what are you—are you a Jedi, a Sith?"
Kreia: "Does it matter? Of course it does, such titles allow you to break the galaxy into light and dark, categorize it. Perhaps I am neither, and I hold both as what they are, pieces of a whole."

RhylisArdhrn
Knight Officer

« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2019, 05:37:46 AM »

Lord_S_Gray:
I truly am passionate about this saber and was really glad to to receive it. I absolutely couldn't wait. And thank you for telling me about the saber artistry section. I'll be sure to check it out! I love watching duels/duelling/new techniques. I also cant wait to see everyone's creativity and thought they've put into how they want to exist in the star wats universes. This is a fun time and I can tell a lot of people are just as passionate as I am if not more and it's so great to see.

Thank you for the compliment on the moves.Lightsabers are just too much fun, I love the style of combat, how it functions and I'd love to learn more about traditional kendo swordfighting styles.  I wish I was outside for that video! I also wish I wasnt doing it on the fly lol:p

MyUltraSabers:

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2019, 05:57:02 AM »

Is that your own costume in your pic? You should post with it on Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

RhylisArdhrn
Knight Officer

« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2019, 06:13:08 AM »

Yes that is it!! I will I'll try and get a pic or a few up :p

MyUltraSabers:

RhylisArdhrn
Knight Officer

« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2019, 06:20:05 AM »

I unfortunately, can not figure out how to post photos. Lol. In due time. The force is not with me Sad

MyUltraSabers:

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: