Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Author Topic: My New Archon V3.1 : From Rhylis Ardhrn  (Read 5357 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2019, 10:22:27 PM »

Nice. I like the costume colors. Has a very Return Of The Jedi vibe to it =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

RhylisArdhrn
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 13

Knowledge of the light, tendencies of the dark.

« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2019, 02:02:22 AM »

Wow! Thank you STR4N6ER! I had never even though of that solution. I'm definitely going to try it when I decide to take the blade out.
I think I'm going to customize the archon, and just mainly use it on my own.

MyUltraSabers:
*1)ArchonV3.1TriCG*2)Initiate V4GB*3)Graflex CEGB/Gflashpulse*4/5)Double Menace SETriBR*6)Initiate V2AB*7)Aeon LE V3GB
MyCustomUltraSabersDesigns:
JediDesigns•□*8)CombatantGB[Padawan]*9)IntimidatorTriCG[Master]*10)EnigmaLECBL{}VA[BattleRetreivedMasterSaber]
SithDesigns•◇*11)SovereignTriBR[Sith Lord]*12)AnnihilatorTriBR{Intimidator Sith Conversion}*13)ExiledTriBR[SithApprectice]
Wishlist:*DorinianSD[Jedi Knight]*ReaperTriBR[Sith Lord]

RhylisArdhrn
Knight Officer

« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2019, 02:06:41 AM »

Thank you very much Zren Tobas, much appreciated. I was trying to make it Anakin style, but I dont have shiny material, so I decided to make it my own :p (cheap way to be creative I know). I think I'm going to be doing more to it to make it more my own.

MyUltraSabers:
*1)ArchonV3.1TriCG*2)Initiate V4GB*3)Graflex CEGB/Gflashpulse*4/5)Double Menace SETriBR*6)Initiate V2AB*7)Aeon LE V3GB
JediDesigns•□*8)CombatantGB[Padawan]*9)IntimidatorTriCG[Master]*10)EnigmaLECBL{}VA[BattleRetreivedMasterSaber]
SithDesigns•◇*11)SovereignTriBR[Sith Lord]*12)AnnihilatorTriBR{Intimidator Sith Conversion}*13)ExiledTriBR[SithApprectice]

StoryDtechtive
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 91

Light always casts shadow/Darkness defines light!

« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2019, 01:26:00 AM »

Agree with you statements about the activation box getting in the way. A part of me wants one with the box, but how much will i use it for more than just admiring it? When the time comes to pull the trigger on this one, I’ll probably just get an archon and purchase one of the Graflex clamps with the box on it for display and then I can take it off when I want to actually want to spin the saber.

Saber Arsenal:
$75 MB: Liberator GB Stunt Saber
Electrum Wind FO Lite Sound
Chosen One SE BR Lite Sound (Forthcoming)
$75 MB: ? (Forthcoming)
Grab bag saber: ? Fall Raffle 2018 4th prize (Forthcoming)

Most Wanted: Graflex CE, Chosen One CE, Prophecy, Archon 3.1 That would be a good start Smiley

RhylisArdhrn
Knight Officer

« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2019, 02:03:44 AM »

Congrats on the raffle win StoryDtechtive! And nice collection. I would advise extreme caution when dueling with the archon v3 You might as well purchase an Archon V.2 neck with the V3 saber. Keep the V3 emitter for admiration, because my goodness is it beautiful. It's fine for self use but will bend from duelling. I learned the hard way Haha. And that sounds like an interesting idea with the graflex clamp. I'd love to see how it looks when/if you get it. Super comfortable saber though abd totally worth it to add to your collection. It was my first saber abd I'm now using the body as my main customized saber.

MyUltraSabers:

StoryDtechtive
Knight Commander

« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2019, 02:10:08 AM »

Thanks for the kind words.  I spin, but I don’t duel. So I think the archon is pretty safe in my hands. I love the skinny neck. The version two is nice but I like the brass fitting. Aside from the activation box that one is pretty spot on from the movie.  And movie accuracy is it always the most important thing, sometimes as we’ve discussed, it does get in the way of functionality.

Saber Arsenal:

Most Wanted: Graflex CE, Chosen One CE, Prophecy, Archon 3.1 That would be a good start Smiley

RhylisArdhrn
Knight Officer

« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2019, 02:50:09 AM »

No problem! The V3 emitter does feel really nice and I'm really excited for you to get this saber. It's very authentic looking and that's what I loved about it from the beginning. I HAD to get it. I'm glad you're looking into it. And thank you for looking at my review! I'll have more up soon for more sabers.

MyUltraSabers:

StoryDtechtive
Knight Commander

« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2019, 06:08:03 AM »

Looking forward to seeing more of your addiction  Smiley

Saber Arsenal:

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: