Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Wiring Diagrams  (Read 22546 times)
deevee2
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 110

« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2019, 12:42:18 AM »

Thank you! Good information.
I am having so much fun. Was explaining to boss.....he doesn't get it.
I bought two mystery, now I am building my own.

yeah this stuff is pretty fun man! building your own is where it's at

Ultrasabers hilt builds:
  Archon 3.1 (RGBW, sound, activation box)
  Spectre (Neopixel, SmoothSwing, sound)
  Aeon LE v5 (RGBW, SmoothSwing, sound)
  Dominix LE v5 (RGBW, SmoothSwing, sound)

Ultrasabers empties:
  Chosen One, Graflex, 2x Dorinians, Savior, Raven, Consular

Hilt builds:
  Custom chassis, 18650 Li-Ion, bass speaker (2-4w), recharge port, 3rd party saber controller

MandaloriansPride
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 60

« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2019, 01:28:19 AM »

It really is much more satisfying when you do it yourself.

Proud Owner of:
Graflex CE w/Diamond Controller
Spectre (Black Hilt) w/Diamond Controller
Lost Gray w/Diamond Controller
Guardian w/Emerald and Obsidian v4
Spectre w/Obsidian v4
Archon v3.1 w/Obsidian v4
Consular w/Obsidian v4
Dark Shock w/Obsidian v4
Arbiter w/Obsidian v3
Shock - installed myself
12 additional Mystery Box sabers

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2019, 03:12:08 AM »

So much satisfying when you build your own! I just which I had more time and money.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2019, 03:07:30 AM »

I'm very bummed I have to wait 16 weeks to build mine cause the Malice large claws are out of stock.  Going to try to check out the small claws this Saturday to see if I will be ok with those instead and get it delivered sooner.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2019, 03:15:17 AM »

Thank you deevee2! This will be super useful in the future. I plan on trying to build my own from here on out.

JNovaarii
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2019, 01:02:25 PM »

I currently have a Dark Initiate v4 with a fire orange blade.  I want to install my Obsidian v3 soundboard and an av switch.  I need to what, if anything I need additional in the way of resistors, etc for the install.

current saber : Initiate v4 with fire orange blade, soon to have Obsidian v3 sound and av switch installed

wishlist dream saber:  Dark Initiate v5 with gold claws, with most of the black anodizing removed to create a custom look

"I am neither a servant of the light or the dark, but a servant of the balanced will of the Force. and serve the greater good of the galaxy"- Jeskaaro Nova'arii, Suva'arii Knight and Elite Guardian of the Fi'arii Empire

Light or dark points appreciated as warranted, My alignment will remain more or less neutral

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2019, 04:50:54 PM »

You'll need the following parts:

Obsidian v3 sound board
Momentary AV switch (important that it's momentary, latching switches don't work with the board)
Battery pack w/ speaker
2x 14500 Li-Ion batteries (the ones from the shop are definitely genuine, be careful with 3rd party batteries)
1000mA BuckPuck (remove the resistor on the LED before installing the BuckPuck)
Optional: 20mA DynaOhm resistor if the AV switch is illuminated

And of course all things for soldering Wink

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2019, 05:46:28 PM »

Nothing more needed. Just what I mentioned before Wink

Also, instead of double posting, please use the Edit function (orange pen and white rectangle) on the right side of the post. This will help keeping the thread clean and neat. Thank you Smiley

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

LSUJedi
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 8

Strive for the light. Accept the dark.

« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2019, 10:42:36 AM »

First, this thread is a blessing, thank you.

Second, I'm starting the second half of a project. Basically, I started out with a Bellicose GB Obsidian v4, took the Obsidian/batterypack/buckpuck out and put it in a DIY Archon 3.1, and now I want to make the Bellicose a stunt saber. Guarded mom switch and GB LED still intact. I know I need a battery pack, but a few questions:

1- Can I get the 4AAA battery pack, or am I limited to the 2AA li-ion pack (not a problem, actually kind of preferable)?
2- Do I need some sort of resistor like in the diagram added to the original post?
3- Am I missing anything else?

Link to the original project if you want more info: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=41886.msg719077#msg719077

Alekso Lor'ens <------ X ------> Darth Emrys

Dem Sabers:
DIY Archon v3.1 - Consular Green
Bellicose - Guardian Blue
Initiate v3 LE - Violet Amethyst
Double-bladed Apprentice v5 LE - Fire Orange
Dark Initiate - Consular Green
Dark Initiate - Blazing Red

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2019, 06:40:59 PM »

First, you have to change the switch on the Bellicose to a guarded latching switch. Momentary switches are needed for sabers with sound/Emerald/Diamond, but they don't work with stunt sabers.

Second, you can get the 4x AAA pack, but if you prefer the Li-Ion setup, I recommend adding a BuckPuck. Even if it's just a stunt saber. BuckPucks are superior to resistor setups, and you don't need any resistors with a BuckPuck.

Third, for the illuminated AV switch you'll need a resistor for its LED, for example a 20mA DynaOhm.

Sig by Master Nero

arcan
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2019, 04:08:28 PM »

Idk if this is the right place to post this but I hope it is.
I have a green aeon v2  single led with a 4aaa set up. Is it possible to desolder the old led and replace it with a blue tricree from the custom saber shop?

sky88
Force Sensitive

« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2019, 05:05:48 PM »

hello ladies and gents so im stressed put and in need of dire help...im trying to be one do my first ever DIY and its not coming out so well with the wiring...I have good knowledge on wiring thigs up but on vehicles mostly since I work on vehicles but this for some odd reason is giving me a big brain buster...so I've purchased a obsidian v4 sound board, buck puck, guardian blue LED, 2 li-ion battery/speaker combo, and illuminated AV switch...for the life of me I cant seem to get this connected very well...I tried following the wire diagram provided to us but i'm getting stuck on how to connect the illuminated switch since it has 4 small tabs and the buck puck =/ any help please so I could get this done before Halloween ?

snakedeshazer
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2019, 03:17:16 PM »

Are the 3w 2Ohm resisters required in order to work? They are hard to come by from what I can find.

PS Also new here!

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2019, 08:14:30 PM »

If you're building from scratch, the resistors help you avoid burning out the LED with too much voltage.
I tend to avoid this by using a buck puck for voltage regulation instead

Xx2GDSMxX
Force Sensitive

« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2020, 01:17:25 AM »

So I bought the Consular with an illuminated AV switch wired in direct drive so it’s always on. Using the emerald driver diagram I take it I would just change the positive wire from the direct drive to channel 4 on the emerald drive?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: