Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Down
Author Topic: Winter Raffle EXTRAVAGANZA 2019 Winners  (Read 30795 times)
Lady Revan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1055

I leave my alignment to Fate-whether Light or Dark

« Reply #105 on: January 31, 2019, 02:36:57 AM »

Sabers came, but I'm going to have to contact customer service. Illumination on AV for Savior isn't working and one of the two Catalysts for my Bastila staff ended up lime green instead of Sentinel yellow. Flamberge (prize saber) ended up with regular instead of ultra edge blades, but it's still great! Pics and unboxing video soon to come

My Sabers: I'mma make a link eventually. list doesn't fit in sig any more Sad

Author of: Only Light Can Cast Shadow A pre-KotOR Fem!Revan Fic

Twisted Morality (Part III of "Only Light Can Cast Shadow")

I leave my alignment to fate--Light or Dark

STR4N6ER
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -5

"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."

« Reply #106 on: January 31, 2019, 03:12:49 AM »

Entry and Prize

You scored big time here, dude - awesome grab with Butcher, congratulations!

Same with your Archon, TimeWarp2Morrow - looks perfect, one of my faves.

Shout-out to everyone who shared the pics, great to see all those nice sabers.

Saber Collection: Sentinel LE v4 (FO - stunt), 2x Dark Menace /w Emerald, Archon v3.1 /w Obsidian sound (CG), Initiate v4 LE w/ Obsidian Sound (VA)

Wish list: Guardian, Manticore, Dark Shock, The Graflex, and more...Smiley

HanSolo Voltron
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 67

« Reply #107 on: January 31, 2019, 03:32:58 AM »

Sabers came, but I'm going to have to contact customer service. Illumination on AV for Savior isn't working and one of the two Catalysts for my Bastila staff ended up lime green instead of Sentinel yellow. Flamberge (prize saber) ended up with regular instead of ultra edge blades, but it's still great! Pics and unboxing video soon to come

Sorry to hear about that Lady Revan.  Hopefully they can get everything back to you soon.

You scored big time here, dude - awesome grab with Butcher, congratulations!

Same with your Archon, TimeWarp2Morrow - looks perfect, one of my faves.

Agreed!  Those were 2 sweet pickups!

Sabers: Scorpion Tri-AB, lite.  Chosen One SE Tri-BR, v4 sound.  Dark Initiate LE V5, Emerald w v4 sound.  Apprentice v5 LE staff SRD, v4 sound.  Spectre, Diamond.  Manticore PO, v4 sound.  Archon v2.1, Emerald w v4 sound.
Wish list: 1.  Graflex CE  2.  Emperor's Hand 3. Fallen of some kind (undecided).  4.  Princess of some kind (undecided)

HanSolo Voltron
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 67

« Reply #108 on: January 31, 2019, 03:58:05 AM »

Ok here's my first attempt at posting videos. I think the links work (they did on preview).  I used settings from the Sciggs thread as reference and then winged it although some colors are consistent.  I also got the heartbeat idea from a user on that thread and gave it a try.  Full disclosure: the flame one looks cooler on video than live but still fun.  If I find time for more, I'll post them in the Emerald section.

Flame:  https://youtu.be/ZIQGY6HJYmI   

Heartbeat:  https://youtu.be/xHbIdiVfPFQ

Sabers: Scorpion Tri-AB, lite.  Chosen One SE Tri-BR, v4 sound.  Dark Initiate LE V5, Emerald w v4 sound.  Apprentice v5 LE staff SRD, v4 sound.  Spectre, Diamond.  Manticore PO, v4 sound.  Archon v2.1, Emerald w v4 sound.
Wish list: 1.  Graflex CE  2.  Emperor's Hand 3. Fallen of some kind (undecided).  4.  Princess of some kind (undecided)

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #109 on: January 31, 2019, 04:06:38 AM »

Sorry to hear about the troubles, LR

Maestro Jones
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 181

« Reply #110 on: January 31, 2019, 04:22:26 AM »

Here are my first two UltraSabers.
Entry = Archon 3.1 with TRI Consular Green, 36" heavy grade blade, and obsidian lite soundboard
Raffle Prize = Dark Apprentice LE v4 with Adgean Silver, 36" ultra edge blade, in stunt configuration.

I think I want to get an UE blade for the Archon 3.1.  I've already switched the blades around and like the fuller blade a little better.  I really can't tell much difference in the brightness.  I'm also thinking I want to change the Adgean Silver to Blazing Red and see about adding sound.  How does one go about doing that?  Is it easier/cheaper to send it to UltraSabers to have this done or do it myself?  I'm handy with a soldering iron (I've been customizing guitar and bass guitar electronics for 25 years), but I don't mind sending it in if it is easier and cheaper to have them do the mods.

Household US Arsenal:
# = STUNT; % = OBSIDIAN LITE; ~ = OBSIDIAN V4; * = DIAMOND
Mine:
# Dark Apprentice LE v4: BR; # Dark Sentinel LE v4: TRI BR; # Dominix v3: PO; # Dorinian: TRI AB; # Frankensaber - BR; # Initiate v2: GB; # Liberator v3: TRI CG; % Archon 3.1: TRI CG; ~ Consular: TRI CG; ~ Dark Initiate LE v5: TRI FO; ~ Guardian: TRI GB; * Menace; * Monarch

Wife’s:
# Aeon V2: VA; # Dominix V2: BH; # Initiate V2: GB; # Prophecy v3: TRI GB; ~ Graflex SE: TRI GB; ~ Spectre: TRI GB; * Fulcrum; * Lost Grey

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #111 on: January 31, 2019, 05:33:22 AM »

Sorry to hear that LR. Don't worry, the magnificent Marlena and the crew will have this worked out in no time. As for the rest, man you folks got some sweet sabers. I thought my wish list was almost done. I am seriously rethinking that. Damn addiction!!

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #112 on: January 31, 2019, 05:54:34 AM »

Sorry to hear about that Lady Revan.  Hopefully they can get everything back to you soon.
Sorry to hear about the troubles, LR
Sorry to hear that LR. Don't worry, the magnificent Marlena and the crew will have this worked out in no time. As for the rest, man you folks got some sweet sabers. I thought my wish list was almost done. I am seriously rethinking that. Damn addiction!!

Thanks! Sent the email, so Hopefully Marlena will get back soon. Never had an issue before, so hoping it all gets resolved quickly

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #113 on: January 31, 2019, 06:11:13 AM »

Seeing an Archon and Butcher as 2nd place prizes, wow that is amazing!  Shocked

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Siilk
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #114 on: January 31, 2019, 06:38:47 AM »

I especially like your Bellicose in AB, Silk.  Cool
@Siilk, nice Bellicose, almost same set up as when I had mine years ago =] Mine was Guardian Blue though but same decorative specs Tongue

Thanks guys Smiley

Bellicose seems to be one of the sabers which are both stylish and functional.

My choice was motivated by practicality as well as looks because I was looking for a sparring saber. Having an easy to grip two-handed hilt was a must so as much as I would like to own, say, a Graflex at some point, I needed something more suitable for intense action. Besides, I feel that famous sabers like Graflex or Chosen One etc will never be "truly yours", if you know what I mean. You can own them but they will always have too much history attached to them.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #115 on: January 31, 2019, 02:10:18 PM »

Beautiful Archon v3.1 you have there, Jones. I also like the Dark Sentinel LE V4 that you won as a raffle prize, congrats on both!

Darth Bobalicious
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

I bet Dr. Pimplepopper is a Sith Lord.

« Reply #116 on: January 31, 2019, 11:55:53 AM »

Thank you for the opportunity do this winter raffle, and The Force seems to have been with us. Light, Dark, or Grey. Congrats to all the winners. Ultrasabers never cease to fulfill my childhood dreams.

My Sabers
Azure Butcher
Raven SS
Aeon V3
Aeon LE V4
Apprentice V4
Dark Standard Issue LE V3 ?

Darth Bobalicious
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

I bet Dr. Pimplepopper is a Sith Lord.

« Reply #117 on: January 31, 2019, 12:55:03 PM »

Hello Masters and Darkness, Lords and Ladies.

My order came in on Monday, a day earlier than expected. As I grabbed the box from the porch, shielded from the sun in the 20 degree Pennsylvania winter. I brought the package inside since I don't have any spare Tauntauns since the Hoth incident.
    I grabbed my trusty scissors and sliced open the box. It was a firm, very strongly constructed box. Much more sturdy than most boxes I've run across before.
    When I opened the box I found first, the saber I needed, craved in my collection. No, not that one. The Raven SS, yes. This saber drew me to it. I needed it. I love the feel the legacy I will build with this weapon by my side. Chick-fil-a better stay on my light side unless I order some dark side chicken nuggets.
     Almost fully consumed by the future I and my Raven will conquor, I forgot that yet a second weapon of a more civilized age was waiting to see the light of this hazy shade of winter. Reaching into the box I felt the hilt. It was a very thick hilt, with what I could only assume were blade type metal running along 3 sides of the hilt. Yes.. Yes.. This is my raffle winning saber. I pulled it all of the way out of the box and realized.. how absolutely beautiful it is. It was a saber that I ever gave a second thought to. And boy was I surprised. The Azure Butcher. Such a chilling name and such a beautiful Artifact.

My 2nd place 2019 Winter Raffle Won.

Azure Butcher w/

Yellow lighted silver av switch
Silver FoC
Windows
I'm not sure which version of
obsidian  sound I received. This blade produces all types of colors. Red, Blue, Green, Violet, Sun Riders destiny, Yellow, light  lue. There are about 8 or 9 different sound functions.

Thank you Ultrasabers this is such a beautiful saber. Being into this hobby since Nov. 18 2018. Received my 5th and 6th sabers from you guys. Thank you for bringing old forgotten dreams come true.

Darth Bobalicious 

My Sabers
Azure Butcher
Raven SS
Aeon V3
Aeon LE V4
Apprentice V4
Dark Standard Issue LE V3 ?

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #118 on: February 01, 2019, 01:50:06 AM »

Hello Masters and Darkness, Lords and Ladies.

My order came in on Monday, a day earlier than expected. As I grabbed the box from the porch, shielded from the sun in the 20 degree Pennsylvania winter. I brought the package inside since I don't have any spare Tauntauns since the Hoth incident.
    I grabbed my trusty scissors and sliced open the box. It was a firm, very strongly constructed box. Much more sturdy than most boxes I've run across before.
    When I opened the box I found first, the saber I needed, craved in my collection. No, not that one. The Raven SS, yes. This saber drew me to it. I needed it. I love the feel the legacy I will build with this weapon by my side. Chick-fil-a better stay on my light side unless I order some dark side chicken nuggets.
     Almost fully consumed by the future I and my Raven will conquor, I forgot that yet a second weapon of a more civilized age was waiting to see the light of this hazy shade of winter. Reaching into the box I felt the hilt. It was a very thick hilt, with what I could only assume were blade type metal running along 3 sides of the hilt. Yes.. Yes.. This is my raffle winning saber. I pulled it all of the way out of the box and realized.. how absolutely beautiful it is. It was a saber that I ever gave a second thought to. And boy was I surprised. The Azure Butcher. Such a chilling name and such a beautiful Artifact.

My 2nd place 2019 Winter Raffle Won.

Azure Butcher w/

Yellow lighted silver av switch
Silver FoC
Windows
I'm not sure which version of
obsidian  sound I received. This blade produces all types of colors. Red, Blue, Green, Violet, Sun Riders destiny, Yellow, light  lue. There are about 8 or 9 different sound functions.

Thank you Ultrasabers this is such a beautiful saber. Being into this hobby since Nov. 18 2018. Received my 5th and 6th sabers from you guys. Thank you for bringing old forgotten dreams come true.

Darth Bobalicious 

Congrats on the win! Cheesy Pics?

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #119 on: January 31, 2019, 08:23:08 PM »

Darth Bobalicious, it sounds like you have at least an Emerald driver there.
Nicely done

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: