Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Author Topic: Favourite Film  (Read 8924 times)
Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« on: January 23, 2019, 09:45:24 PM »

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2019, 09:51:18 PM »

Two cops who always destroy things around them and have this love and hate relationship where they're constantly arguing with one another especially when they're under stress or within enemy fire.  They like to aide in making their captain's blood pressure rise but protect those that they love.  One is from a rich family with something to prove and the other has emotional issues

Second movie, a supreme entity is born into the future without know any language but an ancient one who crash lands into someone's vehicle causing chaos and destruction.  Bad guys are trying to kill her and achieve some ancient rocks that long dead race of people or aliens claim it will help save the universe.  There's an annoying guy with feminine clothing who tags along but never helps one bit during this whole ordeal and a priest who has the knowledge to use this being and ancient rocks to fight this evil that eats anything and everything in sight.  

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2019, 10:06:12 PM »

Two cops who always destroy things around them and have this love and hate relationship we they're constantly arguing with one another especially when they're under stress or within enemy fire.  They like to aide in making their captain's blood pressure rise but protect those that they love.  One is from a rich family with something to prove and the other has emotional issues

Bad Boys?

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2019, 10:07:22 PM »

Bad Boys?

Yes sir! Bad Boys 2

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2019, 10:08:34 PM »

Illegal alien leaves his farm upbringing and goes to the big city where he inadvertently destroys the real estate deal a business tycoon had been working on for years.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2019, 10:15:50 PM »

Illegal alien leaves his farm upbringing and goes to the big city where he inadvertently destroys the real estate deal a business tycoon had been working on for years.

Superman

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2019, 10:25:48 PM »

Superman
Yep

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2019, 10:28:33 PM »

Yep

Awesome! I take it your favorite Superman is Christopher Reeves?

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2019, 10:37:50 PM »

Awesome! I take it your favorite Superman is Christopher Reeves?
Yep. Despite all the various actors who have played the role over the years, Christopher Reeve is the only one to perfectly capture both Superman the wholesome spit-curled hero AND Clark Kent, Kansas farm boy in the big city. Henry Cavill has the potential to the greatest, unfortunately (like many actors in Doctor Who) he has never been given the right material in order to truly shine. Plus Christopher Reeve was the first superhero I ever remember seeing on TV. He made me fall in love with superheroes. Plus the movie is awesome (even if parts are a little dated).

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2019, 11:11:43 PM »

Once again, I like your taste in movies and actors my friend.  I agre, Christopher Reeves is THE Superman and Henry Cavill has the potential to become a great one but sadly, he’s at the mercy of the studio  and writers who just can’t nail the Man of Steel like the original did. It’s a shame too since I also like Henry

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2019, 10:04:21 AM »

Yes. Christopher Reeves IS Superman!

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2019, 10:09:59 AM »

He also doesn't have an "S" in his last name.

George Reeves
Christopher Reeve

Just saying.

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2019, 10:52:01 AM »

A young delinquent with psychotic tendencies (and a penchant for milk) runs amok.  He eventually gets caught through the help of his "friends" setting him up.

He's institutionalized, and selected for a new method of treatment that would "curb" any violent actions.  It severely backfires, and he's treated again to "remove" the first treatment.  Basically leaving him more messed up than before - and out of jail.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2019, 01:12:18 PM »

He also doesn't have an "S" in his last name.

George Reeves
Christopher Reeve

Just saying.

My bad.

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2019, 01:49:10 PM »

Yep. Despite all the various actors who have played the role over the years, Christopher Reeve is the only one to perfectly capture both Superman the wholesome spit-curled hero AND Clark Kent, Kansas farm boy in the big city. Henry Cavill has the potential to the greatest, unfortunately (like many actors in Doctor Who) he has never been given the right material in order to truly shine. Plus Christopher Reeve was the first superhero I ever remember seeing on TV. He made me fall in love with superheroes. Plus the movie is awesome (even if parts are a little dated).

Agreed, he is also (IMO) the most believable flying. Perhaps owing to Reeve being a hang gliding expert.  Since you used Superman I will have to go to my second favorite Tongue

A girl sick of babysitting her little brother accidently gives him to an 80s rock star.  Now she has to make her way through his weird entourage to get her brother back... 

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: