Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: What’s Wrong With The New SW Films?  (Read 2980 times)
broba_fett
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2019, 08:43:56 AM »

The first time I saw the force awakens I thought it was meh but after the second and 3rd time seeing it it grew on me and I actually really like it now. My biggest issue is that the film writers are refusing to give Kylo Ren his full potential for a villain. Constantly in the 2 newest movies there are references kind of poking fun at his helmet. Like really? it made him look and sound so bad ass! The only times he seemed ruthless was when he was wearing his helmet. the second he takes it off he just seems like hes a joke. I also think there needs to be more drama. that was lacking in episode 8. there wasn't even a single lightsaber duel for gods sake! In my opinion to bring back the sense of dread and power the villains always had in star wars Kylo Ren needs to fight and kill luke and have luke ACTUALLY be dead! No like last minute thing where he comes back to life, survives, or comes back as some force form to defeat kylo ren. Long story short I wanna see the bad guys have some sort of show of force and not just jokes and target practice for the good guys.

StoryDtechtive
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 91

Light always casts shadow/Darkness defines light!

« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2019, 09:46:41 PM »

I agree. The villains are really getting short shrift!

Saber Arsenal:
$75 MB: Liberator GB Stunt Saber
Electrum Wind FO Lite Sound
Chosen One SE BR Lite Sound (Forthcoming)
$75 MB: ? (Forthcoming)
Grab bag saber: ? Fall Raffle 2018 4th prize (Forthcoming)

Most Wanted: Graflex CE, Chosen One CE, Prophecy, Archon 3.1 That would be a good start Smiley

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: