Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
Author Topic: Winter Raffle EXTRAVAGANZA 2019 Entry and Prize Gallery  (Read 16146 times)
DarthBoneTD
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -841

High Sith Kommander

« on: January 25, 2019, 08:46:56 PM »

Figured I'd get this started since I hadn't seen it yet.

Please post pics and/or vids of your raffle entry and prizes. Let's see what everyone got. Even if you didn't win post your entry order.

Lord of a 1000 sabers. Well almost!

Arsenal: Lots (35 Ultra Sabers)
Most Wanted: That one, oh yeah that one too, oh hell all of them.

jldavi
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 24

The Force will be with you. Always.

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2019, 09:20:47 PM »

Luck wasn't with me this time, no dice in the raffle. But I won a 4th prize last time so I can't complain too much.

My entries:

1. A Spectre in SD with lite sound, and an illuminated white AV switch. I think I also got silver flash on clash, but I don't want to wake up the family by checking haha. I'm in love with this saber. Even my mom admitted that it was pretty cool.

2. 3 mystery boxes in varying flavors of Dark Apprentice. One of them does have lite sound though! So that's awesome! I'm now the dark apprentice master Wink with four of them. I'm thinking birthday gifts for my other star wars inclined buddies (keeping the sound one for myself though haha)!

Sabers:
Stunts -- Sentinel GB, Dark Apprentice R, Apprentice V4 R, Dominix V3 O, Initiate V4 LE Arctic GB/CG Staff, Dark Standard Issue AB, Archon V3 CG

Sound --
Aeon V3 CG, Dark Liberator R, Brood Guard GB, Electrum Wind VA, Spectre SD 

Wishlist: All of them Wink

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1055

I leave my alignment to Fate-whether Light or Dark

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2019, 10:45:21 PM »

Very nice! What colors are they all?

My Sabers: I'mma make a link eventually. list doesn't fit in sig any more Sad

Author of: Only Light Can Cast Shadow A pre-KotOR Fem!Revan Fic

Twisted Morality (Part III of "Only Light Can Cast Shadow")

I leave my alignment to fate--Light or Dark

DarthBoneTD
Knight Commander

High Sith Kommander

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2019, 01:52:14 AM »

jldavi, nice Spectre and as for the three Dark Apprentices, the same thing happened to me with Dark Sentinels last year. Three in row, a grab bag, a MB, and a raffle prize. Did you at least get different blade colors? Point for being the first to share

jldavi
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 24

The Force will be with you. Always.

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2019, 06:57:24 PM »

Thanks LR, can't wait to see photos of your prize  Grin!!

DB: Two Guardian Blue, one Consular Green. Not the end of the world, that happens with Grab Bags and Mystery boxes sometimes! Plus like I said, one of them had sound, so can't complain.

Sabers:
Stunts -- Sentinel GB, Dark Apprentice R, Apprentice V4 R, Dominix V3 O, Initiate V4 LE Arctic GB/CG Staff, Dark Standard Issue AB, Archon V3 CG

Sound --
Aeon V3 CG, Dark Liberator R, Brood Guard GB, Electrum Wind VA, Spectre SD 

Wishlist: All of them Wink

DarthBoneTD
Knight Commander

High Sith Kommander

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2019, 03:08:56 AM »

Sabers are in:
My Entries
Dark Apprentice V5 in SRD, already flipped the windows. Dark Savior in DVA. Both stunt with li-ion setup

Love both of these. They both have gorgeous emitters and the grips on the V5's are much improved over the V4's. The only thing I can say is that they should have put a separate blade retention screw hole in the Savior emitter instead of using one of the window holes. That can be easily rectified

My Prize
So, my 1st place prize: An Initiate V5 with a 4 channel emerald driver and V4 sound and a recharge port. My last 3rd place Fall raffle prize was an Initiate V5.
When it arrived it was flickering when I pulled it out and unwrapped it so I changed the batteries and plugged it into saber launcher. As I was changing the color it began flickering again and then once I swung it around a couple times the red LED seemed to die, then the whole thing shut down and will not turn back on. I emailed Saint Marlena and she got back to me immediately and assured me that it will be fixed. I'm going to guess that a wire or two is loose or disconnected. So I will pack it up and send it back Monday morning. This is the first time I've ever had any issue in 32 sabers, that's a pretty good ratio.
Here are some unlit pics:

This is a gorgeous saber and I look forward to getting it back

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2019, 08:08:06 PM »

Excellent stuff there, DB
I'm looking forward even more to seeing my own Initiate V5 hilts now

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2019, 04:06:17 AM »

Nice Dark Savior though =] I really do like the new Aeon V5 pommel, might have to get me one just because. Would look sweet on any Savior I think Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Dwolf96
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -26

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2019, 04:51:29 AM »

The luck was not with me this raffle but I absolutely love my entry, Spectre in GB. This is one of the coolest hilts from Ultrasaber!

It looks excellent with the blade plug from my butcher pre order too.

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2019, 10:14:23 AM »

Great Sabers, DarthBoneTD and Dwolf96!

I just got confirmation that my orders and prize saber will be shipping on Monday, so They'll likely be here Wednesday or Thursday Cheesy Excited to put my pictures up with the rest of you guys'

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2019, 10:31:13 AM »

Great pics everyone!

DB, that's unfortunate about your Initiate, but great that you got in touch with Marlena right away. Smiley

Gorgeous saber Dwolf. Cheesy 

I look forward eagerly to the incoming pics. Smiley

Points for all.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

DarthBoneTD
Knight Commander

High Sith Kommander

« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2019, 07:44:51 PM »

Dwolf that is a great choice, no engraving looks so slick. Point for the share

Great pics everyone!

DB, that's unfortunate about your Initiate, but great that you got in touch with Marlena right away. Smiley

Gorgeous saber Dwolf. Cheesy 

I look forward eagerly to the incoming pics. Smiley

Points for all.
Thank's  Rapine, like I said it my first problem and they responded so quick to help get it back. Now I did find out raffle prizes are not covered under warranty, but since it was not working properly out of the box it definitely was not anything I did. It should be in perfect working order when it arrives, so this is a special circumstance and it's covered. Maybe it's great customer service or maybe it's because I'm a fairly good customer, but the service I receive from ULTRA SABERS is some of the best I've ever had and that's from day one.

HanSolo Voltron
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 67

« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2019, 09:04:36 PM »

A couple pics of my entry and raffle prize next to my first saber, the Scorpion with Tri-AB, for scale.  Also with less babies.

Entry is the Chosen One SE with Tri-BR and v4 sound.  Love the windows option in this saber but decided against it since I wanted to stay as true to ESB Vader as possible (minus the nuances in color).  It handles pretty well within my limited skill set and is much lighter than the beast that is the Scorpion.  I like the standard Darkstar font for Vader but will definitely be looking to get more: probably one with Vader breathing in addition to the hum, and another with some Vader lines.

Raffle prize is the Dark Initiate LE v5 with 4-channel Emerald, v4 sound, and a recharge port.  I initially thought it was a 2-channel driver from the prize listing on the US website and on the raffle thread but after reading DarthBone's post about his prize I thought maybe he made a typo until I finally had time to download the software and start playing.  When I saw those 4 diode adjustment slides, it was like winning all over again!  It was pretty much the same for the recharge port which I missed on first inspection.  This was INCREDIBLY generous by US giving away so many of these!  I can't thank them enough.  The current set up has Hot Pink (i think) with VA FOC.  It is light as a feather and if I had any combat skill at all, I could make this thing fly.  The grip for me has no slip whatsoever and is a cool design as well.

Can't wait to see Darth Bone's prize when it comes back and any other pics that get posted! Those Spectres are awesome!

Sabers: Scorpion Tri-AB, lite.  Chosen One SE Tri-BR, v4 sound.  Dark Initiate LE V5, Emerald w v4 sound.  Apprentice v5 LE staff SRD, v4 sound.  Spectre, Diamond.  Manticore PO, v4 sound.  Archon v2.1, Emerald w v4 sound.
Wish list: 1.  Graflex CE  2.  Emperor's Hand 3. Fallen of some kind (undecided).  4.  Princess of some kind (undecided)

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2019, 05:58:26 AM »

Great pics HanSoloVoltron!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2019, 06:11:12 AM »

Nice. The Initiate V5 seems to be about the same length as the Chosen One

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: