Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
Author Topic: Winter Raffle EXTRAVAGANZA 2019 Entry and Prize Gallery  (Read 16195 times)
Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2019, 11:29:48 AM »

Awesome take HanSolo Voltron!

Just a note:  Two channel Emerald drivers haven't existed for a couple of years now actually.  It's seeming like the raffle text gets copied and pasted...lol

Everyone who has won one, has gotten four channel. Smiley  So score eh?  Like you said too - extra little surprise. Smiley

Looking slick man. Smiley

+1

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

imgumby001dammit
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 642

The Mighty, Mighty GUM

« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2019, 02:31:46 PM »

Congrats to everyone on their great entries, and those who have joined the ranks of the victors!

“Someday I will be the most powerful Jedi ever...”

AS

DarthBoneTD
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -841

High Sith Kommander

« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2019, 07:37:09 AM »

HSV,
Nice score huh, now we need to get chargers.

Just a note:  Two channel Emerald drivers haven't existed for a couple of years now actually.  It's seeming like the raffle text gets copied and pasted...lol

Everyone who has won one, has gotten four channel. Smiley  So score eh?  Like you said too - extra little surprise. Smiley

+1
That's what I thought Rapine, you could pay $60 to guarantee 4 channel and V4 sound or leave it chance. Then I thought about the last time I actually saw a 2 channel driver as a raffle prize, I couldn't remember. I'll call it fate, but non the less it's a bonus.

Lord of a 1000 sabers. Well almost!

Arsenal: Lots (35 Ultra Sabers)
Most Wanted: That one, oh yeah that one too, oh hell all of them.

HanSolo Voltron
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 67

« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2019, 01:02:41 AM »

HSV,
Nice score huh, now we need to get chargers.
Haha yup.  That hit me yesterday.  A price I'll gladly pay.

Just a note:  Two channel Emerald drivers haven't existed for a couple of years now actually.  It's seeming like the raffle text gets copied and pasted...lol

Everyone who has won one, has gotten four channel. Smiley  So score eh?  Like you said too - extra little surprise. Smiley

+1

Thanks Rapine!  Mystery solved I guess.  I figured US was just using the raffle to unload any leftover stock they had from back when they still sold them.

Nice. The Initiate V5 seems to be about the same length as the Chosen One
I think it might be slighly longer than the Chosen One or else the blade rests lower in the hilt in the chosen one.  When I lined them all up the Chosen One had the shortest reach.

Sabers: Scorpion Tri-AB, lite.  Chosen One SE Tri-BR, v4 sound.  Dark Initiate LE V5, Emerald w v4 sound.  Apprentice v5 LE staff SRD, v4 sound.  Spectre, Diamond.  Manticore PO, v4 sound.  Archon v2.1, Emerald w v4 sound.
Wish list: 1.  Graflex CE  2.  Emperor's Hand 3. Fallen of some kind (undecided).  4.  Princess of some kind (undecided)

Solstice Lacer
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -424

« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2019, 01:32:40 AM »

I like your understated version of the spectre Dwolf96 Smiley

Laying low, seeking out the poorer quarters where the ragged people go, looking for the places only they would know.

Metcalfb
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2019, 03:39:13 AM »

Entered in with a $75 mystery box and a $200 mystery box... Absolutely in love with all 3.

1.) Graflex with emerald driver and sound! Already having fun playing with all the sounds and colors!

2.) Liberator v3- Green with silver AV switch

3.) And my 4th place prize: Sentinel LE v5- Orange with silver AV switch

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1055

I leave my alignment to Fate-whether Light or Dark

« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2019, 08:44:04 PM »

Entered in with a $75 mystery box and a $200 mystery box... Absolutely in love with all 3.

1.) Graflex with emerald driver and sound! Already having fun playing with all the sounds and colors!

2.) Liberator v3- Green with silver AV switch

3.) And my 4th place prize: Sentinel LE v5- Orange with silver AV switch

Would add pictures, but no idea how.

Upload your pics to imgur.com is the best way. Pics or it didn't happen! lol Especially the Emerald Graflex... CE or SE?

My Sabers: I'mma make a link eventually. list doesn't fit in sig any more Sad

Author of: Only Light Can Cast Shadow A pre-KotOR Fem!Revan Fic

Twisted Morality (Part III of "Only Light Can Cast Shadow")

I leave my alignment to fate--Light or Dark

Metcalfb
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2019, 04:10:29 AM »

Upload your pics to imgur.com is the best way. Pics or it didn't happen! lol Especially the Emerald Graflex... CE or SE?

Thank you! Just posted the link... It didn't embed the picture, but the link is there. And it was the graflex SE.

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2019, 09:08:20 PM »

Thank you! Just posted the link... It didn't embed the picture, but the link is there. And it was the graflex SE.

you have to use the BB formatting tags [img*][/img*] (without the * ; I put that there to ensure the coding wouldn't try to post a pic that didn't exist) and then get the direct link to the image from imgur (not the link to the page where it's posted) then remove the "s" from the https tag at the beginning and place it in between your img BB code tags et voilà!

Metcalfb
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2019, 04:20:04 AM »

you have to use the BB formatting tags [img*][/img*] (without the * ; I put that there to ensure the coding wouldn't try to post a pic that didn't exist) and then get the direct link to the image from imgur (not the link to the page where it's posted) then remove the "s" from the https tag at the beginning and place it in between your img BB code tags et voilà!

Awesome! Thank you!! Pics added

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2019, 09:24:50 PM »

Awesome! Thank you!! Pics added

You're welcome! Smiley

Very nice! Gratz especially on your Emerald Graflex SE with recharge port! That's quite a steal Cheesy even the stunt version of a Graflex is more than $200

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2019, 04:45:35 AM »

Some really spectacular entries everyone, keep em coming!  Shocked

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Dwolf96
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -26

« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2019, 04:53:40 AM »

I like your understated version of the spectre Dwolf96 Smiley

Thanks Lacer! I wanted a Spectre that was pretty close to kanan’s saber to add to my canon inspired collection

garbageboy
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2019, 05:56:45 AM »

I received my very first Ultra Saber today (on the right - Graflex CE w/ Tri-Cree Arctic Blue and Obsidian V4 sound) and a first place raffle prize to go along with it (on the left - Initiate V5 with a 4 CHANNEL EMERALD driver, Obsidian V4 sound, and a recharge port to boot).

Wowowowowow I am so impressed with both, but the Emerald Driver saber is sooooo cool. When I first fired up the Initiate, it was slowly cycling through lots of colors and had flash on clash and pressing the button again got me the cool sizzling light effect - just wow. I can't wait to dive into programming this beast! The next saber I order is going to have the Emerald Driver in it for sure.

I'm blown away by everything. On this grotesque blizzard day in the midwest, I want to thank Ultra Sabers for hosting an awesome promo and brightening up my whole month. Thanks and congrats to everyone else!

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2019, 01:58:38 AM »

I received my very first Ultra Saber today (on the right - Graflex CE w/ Tri-Cree Arctic Blue and Obsidian V4 sound) and a first place raffle prize to go along with it (on the left - Initiate V5 with a 4 CHANNEL EMERALD driver, Obsidian V4 sound, and a recharge port to boot).

Wowowowowow I am so impressed with both, but the Emerald Driver saber is sooooo cool. When I first fired up the Initiate, it was slowly cycling through lots of colors and had flash on clash and pressing the button again got me the cool sizzling light effect - just wow. I can't wait to dive into programming this beast! The next saber I order is going to have the Emerald Driver in it for sure.

I'm blown away by everything. On this grotesque blizzard day in the midwest, I want to thank Ultra Sabers for hosting an awesome promo and brightening up my whole month. Thanks and congrats to everyone else!

Very nice, Garbage Boy! Gratz on your win

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: