Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Author Topic: Disney Store Salvage!  (Read 7133 times)
Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2019, 06:38:36 PM »

Really nice costumes and what great prices.  When you say Disney Store do you mean a retail store or actually one in Disneyland or DisneyWorld ?  There's a couple of stores in Vancouver but not in Victoria ( located on Vancouver Island ).  I'm also more on the shorter/smaller side of things and would be interested in seeing what's available.  Not much of a cosplayer at all but these ones could be a start.  Our Comic con is coming up in early March and people are asking if I'm going with lightsaber lol.  Smiley

point  Cool

Not sure if this related to a Disney character... but bought this because I really like the possibility for a nice non-cumbersome cosplay perhaps with a lightsaber.  Liking the hood and mask.  Cheesy

What do you think about the potential for this ?

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2019, 08:00:12 PM »

Not bad looking actually, just needs a Graflex if you don't have one already Tongue Too bad the adult costumes weren't good quality as the kids costumes, I could use a Kylo costume for sure Tongue I can probably wear like a 3 XL though if they'res such a size in kids costumes

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1055

I leave my alignment to Fate-whether Light or Dark

« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2019, 10:24:35 PM »

Really nice costumes and what great prices.  When you say Disney Store do you mean a retail store or actually one in Disneyland or DisneyWorld ?  There's a couple of stores in Vancouver but not in Victoria ( located on Vancouver Island ).  I'm also more on the shorter/smaller side of things and would be interested in seeing what's available.  Not much of a cosplayer at all but these ones could be a start.  Our Comic con is coming up in early March and people are asking if I'm going with lightsaber lol.  Smiley

point  Cool

Not sure if this related to a Disney character... but bought this because I really like the possibility for a nice non-cumbersome cosplay perhaps with a lightsaber.  Liking the hood and mask.  Cheesy

What do you think about the potential for this ?

The retail store Disney Store. I’m in Florida, but not Orlando lol. I got these from the clearance section (regular prices wouldhave been much more). You might be able to find something similar for the picture you have if there’s anything more Marvel or Incredibles style Smiley

My Sabers: I'mma make a link eventually. list doesn't fit in sig any more Sad

Author of: Only Light Can Cast Shadow A pre-KotOR Fem!Revan Fic

Twisted Morality (Part III of "Only Light Can Cast Shadow")

I leave my alignment to fate--Light or Dark

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2019, 10:25:26 PM »

Not bad looking actually, just needs a Graflex if you don't have one already Tongue Too bad the adult costumes weren't good quality as the kids costumes, I could use a Kylo costume for sure Tongue I can probably wear like a 3 XL though if they'res such a size in kids costumes

I gave my dad the Graflex mystery box for Christmas lol. BUT I have my controller from Jedi Challenges in the meantime XD

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2019, 11:30:31 PM »

Nice. Yeah if you don't really play that anymore, free saber if you think about it Tongue Same with the OLD replica umbrellas and lamps too. I know the umbrellas are still a popular find though

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2019, 01:35:41 AM »

Nice. Yeah if you don't really play that anymore, free saber if you think about it Tongue Same with the OLD replica umbrellas and lamps too. I know the umbrellas are still a popular find though

I haven't played in a while. New "Dark Side" update was too easy. I never quite finished the light side content though. I'd also like more options in the holo chess, like randomized games with NPC. NPC only does the same pieces and moves so you can memorize their patters >.< Issue is that it needs even more space than what I use for my Occulus lol

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2019, 05:06:47 PM »

Told ya.  Tongue

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2019, 11:13:48 PM »

Told ya.  Tongue

Haha, that you did!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2019, 03:51:53 AM »

Plan on making her signature staff as well or buying a pre-made one? You really do make a great Rey I think =]

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2019, 04:39:53 AM »

Plan on making her signature staff as well or buying a pre-made one? You really do make a great Rey I think =]

Thanks! Staff I have to figure out... I'm not as invested in Rey TBH. This is a far more casual cosplay than my other Face characters since the others are for Saber Guild lol. Still figuring out my Bastila Staff emitters (and that costume is finished almost a month sooner than expected), so Rey staff is the least of my worries right now XD

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2019, 05:20:56 AM »

Nice find! You do have a resemblance to Rey. Sadly they don't sell adult costumes... though I did purchase a Kylo mask a few years ago, and it fits! The one with the voice changer and hood attached.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2019, 07:27:32 AM »

Nice find! You do have a resemblance to Rey. Sadly they don't sell adult costumes... though I did purchase a Kylo mask a few years ago, and it fits! The one with the voice changer and hood attached.

Thanks! lol I might consider doing a more accurate Rey costume later down the line, but right now there are so many being put together that it's way on the back burner lol

And Sweet on the mask! I have a Kylo mask from the $7.99 clearance Kylo I got a while back, but it's only a basic thing. I guess I'll have to post a pic of that too sometime.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2019, 05:06:30 PM »

Thanks! Staff I have to figure out... I'm not as invested in Rey TBH.
Is anybody really invested in Rey? Tongue

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2019, 05:14:36 PM »

Is anybody really invested in Rey? Tongue

my 9 year old sister

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2019, 06:06:01 PM »

Thanks! lol I might consider doing a more accurate Rey costume later down the line, but right now there are so many being put together that it's way on the back burner lol

And Sweet on the mask! I have a Kylo mask from the $7.99 clearance Kylo I got a while back, but it's only a basic thing. I guess I'll have to post a pic of that too sometime.

I'd also love to put together a Rey costume. But first I need to do Mara Jade, somehow. Also "generic Sith" so not sure when or if I'll get to Rey. Curse my height, I wish I could fit something like this. Cheesy

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: