Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Help/Opinions  (Read 5901 times)
BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2019, 07:26:38 PM »

I am an extremely casual gamer. And I found out I suck at Battlefront II....

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2019, 12:41:26 PM »

I am an extremely casual gamer. And I found out I suck at Battlefront II....
I've yet to play it myself. What kind of games to you like? 1st person/3rd person shooter? Action adventure puzzler (like Uncharted). Dystopian future survival (The Last of Us). Beat em ups. Racing. Sports.

BatMike90
Knight Commander

« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2019, 09:58:47 PM »

I've yet to play it myself. What kind of games to you like? 1st person/3rd person shooter? Action adventure puzzler (like Uncharted). Dystopian future survival (The Last of Us). Beat em ups. Racing. Sports.

Well I like a good mixture. I play to be entertained.

I only have Battlefront II for my newly acquired PS4.

I play on getting Batman: Arkham Knight, South Park: Fractured But Whole and Madden '19. Maybe WWE 19 because I am a casual wrestling fan.

Arsenel:
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2019, 03:38:03 AM »

If you haven't already played them I recommend getting the other Batman Arkham game before playing Arkham Knight. And hey are available in a bundle for PS4. You can (and should) avoid Arkham Origins though. Was made by a different company/team while Arkham Knight was in development. Nowhere near the high standard of the other games in the series.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2019, 05:47:48 AM »

If you haven't already played them I recommend getting the other Batman Arkham game before playing Arkham Knight. And hey are available in a bundle for PS4. You can (and should) avoid Arkham Origins though. Was made by a different company/team while Arkham Knight was in development. Nowhere near the high standard of the other games in the series.

I have Battlefront II but really no one to play with so I don't really play it.  Arkham Knight is awesome and I still play it but I do agree with Knox, you should play the first two if you've never played the series before since it's a continued story line

BatMike90
Knight Commander

« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2019, 10:06:30 PM »

I have played Arkham Asylum and Arkham City, story mode only. I have enjoyed them a lot, looking forward to Arkham Knight. I have also been playing South Park: The Fractured But Whole and it is really funny!

Arsenel:
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
BatMike90's Soundfonts

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2019, 11:14:50 PM »

I somehow missed this conversation. Oops. Embarrassed

I think you made a good decision going with the PS4, especially if you plan to use it as a Blu-Ray player. One feature that can't be denied is that the PS4 will remember where you are in Blu-Ray discs that support that, but the XBOX One S won't. I have both, and I use both for gaming but my PS4 exclusively for playing Blu-Ray discs.

The Arkham games are sweet. The first two are absolutely amazing, I've played them both through the story. Origins is cool too, but not available on modern consoles. That's the only one I haven't played all the way through. I enjoyed Knight, but I feel it was a bit lacking in the boss fight area. But, that's just me. It's still a good game with a decent story and fantastic graphics and the best version of Gotham City we've seen in a game to date. Also, be prepared for the Batmobile in Arkham Knight. Learn it. Know it. Love it. Otherwise, you won't enjoy the game.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2019, 11:52:34 PM »

Congrats, BatMike. 

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2019, 12:36:59 AM »

Batmike, if you haven't already, I'd recommend playing the campaign on BFII. It is pretty fun and gets you acquainted with the gameplay a bit.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

BatMike90
Knight Commander

« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2019, 02:11:23 AM »

I somehow missed this conversation. Oops. Embarrassed

I think you made a good decision going with the PS4, especially if you plan to use it as a Blu-Ray player. One feature that can't be denied is that the PS4 will remember where you are in Blu-Ray discs that support that, but the XBOX One S won't. I have both, and I use both for gaming but my PS4 exclusively for playing Blu-Ray discs.

The Arkham games are sweet. The first two are absolutely amazing, I've played them both through the story. Origins is cool too, but not available on modern consoles. That's the only one I haven't played all the way through. I enjoyed Knight, but I feel it was a bit lacking in the boss fight area. But, that's just me. It's still a good game with a decent story and fantastic graphics and the best version of Gotham City we've seen in a game to date. Also, be prepared for the Batmobile in Arkham Knight. Learn it. Know it. Love it. Otherwise, you won't enjoy the game.

Hey, it's cool, you are here now.  Grin

Batmike, if you haven't already, I'd recommend playing the campaign on BFII. It is pretty fun and gets you acquainted with the gameplay a bit.

I have started playing the campaign, video games sure are different now. In other words, I suck. lol.

Arsenel:
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2019, 04:07:59 AM »

I have started playing the campaign, video games sure are different now. In other words, I suck. lol.

It takes some getting used to for sure. Keep at it, you'll get the hang of it.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: