Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Author Topic: New to the forum  (Read 12005 times)
Darth Cruelty
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -26

Dark Side points appreciated.

« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2019, 12:23:32 AM »

Ok. Yea, i saw that they were all the same diameter and would work no matter what. And i was going to just do that... But i had a little extra cash and caved, and bought an initiate stunt for me and my kids, lol. The collection is growing fast. Haha. Ill post when it comes in.

"I find your lack of faith disturbing"   -Darth Vader

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1055

I leave my alignment to Fate-whether Light or Dark

« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2019, 07:56:34 AM »

Ok. Yea, i saw that they were all the same diameter and would work no matter what. And i was going to just do that... But i had a little extra cash and caved, and bought an initiate stunt for me and my kids, lol. The collection is growing fast. Haha. Ill post when it comes in.

XD I know that feeling. Before you know it you'll end up with 20 of them and be like "Where did I lose myself?" >.> may or may not be speaking from personal experience, but to be fair, many of those were free sabers, though I also gave several away as gifts but 20 is what is left

My Sabers: I'mma make a link eventually. list doesn't fit in sig any more Sad

Author of: Only Light Can Cast Shadow A pre-KotOR Fem!Revan Fic

Twisted Morality (Part III of "Only Light Can Cast Shadow")

I leave my alignment to fate--Light or Dark

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2019, 02:31:56 PM »

Great pics DC. Looking forward to seeing more. Awesome job LR. You have to know how much we all appreciate you. Always willing to lend a hand. To everyone who is a member of this forum (each and every one of you) thanks for being here. YOU make it the best experience.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #48 on: February 11, 2019, 01:20:22 AM »

Great pics DC. Looking forward to seeing more. Awesome job LR. You have to know how much we all appreciate you. Always willing to lend a hand. To everyone who is a member of this forum (each and every one of you) thanks for being here. YOU make it the best experience.

You flatter me, Malik <3 I'm just glad to help where I can, especially with such a great community here.

Darth Cruelty
Knight Officer

« Reply #49 on: February 11, 2019, 03:43:50 AM »

I dont think its a matter of losing ourselves, but rather indulging in something we enjoy/love. Maybe thats just me rationalizing it, im not sure yet. Well see how far i fall into the "rabbit hole", hahaha, only time will tell.   Smiley   And i most definitely agree with Malik. Ive seen some other posts of yours to people other than just myself, and your kindness, generosity, professionalism, and helpfulness shines exponentially above others, it seems. You are a much appreciated person to me, and although i wont speak for others, im sure they feel the same way, so thank you!

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #50 on: February 11, 2019, 03:57:17 AM »

Me and my son. Hopefully that worked. Was wondering why it kept just showing up as a link instead of the actual pic.

Hi Darth Cruelty, sorry I have only just got to chat on any of your posts (I have been inundated with real life stuff this week so wasn't able to comment as much as normal).
So glad to hear you have bought a stunt for your son, that Darth Vader replica appears to be a little underpowered compared to your hilt....most unfair!
Enjoy your time here and hope to chat again.

Darth Cruelty
Knight Officer

« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2019, 04:27:54 AM »

Lol, thank you tyeth for your comment and point, its appreciated. And yes, my thoughts exactly. Although i bought the Initiate for spinning training for myself, he will be using it when we battle. The extendable sabers are just no good, and since my purchase of an Ultrasaber, i will never go back to those or one from "the other guys", so to speak. I intitially bought those because thats something that me and my son share in common is our love for all things star wars, but UltraSabers is a MASSIVE step up and im glad i found them. Although, just like Yoda, dont let his size fool you, he is very good with that thing and is not afraid to go in for massive strikes. I obviously withhold 98% of my power and skill, but none the less, he finds a way to best me many of times. We both prefer dark side also, so when hes older, you best believe: "we can rule the galaxy as father and son", and will! LOL

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #52 on: February 11, 2019, 04:41:27 AM »

Although, just like Yoda, dont let his size fool you, he is very good with that thing and is not afraid to go in for massive strikes. I obviously withhold 98% of my power and skill, but none the less, he finds a way to best me many of times. We both prefer dark side also, so when hes older, you best believe: "we can rule the galaxy as father and son", and will! LOL

Oh trust me, I never judge folks on their size. I have come across some very aggressive younglings (or call them enthusiastic) at the cons I've been to. Many a time I have had to play "dead" for the little Darth Vaders and Mauls!

I'll watch out for further unboxings in future.

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #53 on: February 11, 2019, 04:45:41 AM »

I dont think its a matter of losing ourselves, but rather indulging in something we enjoy/love. Maybe thats just me rationalizing it, im not sure yet. Well see how far i fall into the "rabbit hole", hahaha, only time will tell.   Smiley   And i most definitely agree with Malik. Ive seen some other posts of yours to people other than just myself, and your kindness, generosity, professionalism, and helpfulness shines exponentially above others, it seems. You are a much appreciated person to me, and although i wont speak for others, im sure they feel the same way, so thank you!

Maybe it's a bit of both, haha. I'm sure this won't be your last saber purchase.

And thank you guys Smiley I'm glad to know my help is appreciated. ^_^

Darth Cruelty
Knight Officer

« Reply #54 on: February 11, 2019, 04:55:35 AM »

I look forward to your opinions and suggestions on more of my posts Tyeth. And i appreciate the conversation! I will post the Initiate saber when i receive it, and maybe of a clip of one of me and my sons battles. Good talking with you.                                                            And i agree with you Lady Revan, this will most definitely not be my last saber purchase! Already scheming on how to earn more money fast for another one, as well as convince the wife without getting too much grief, lol. Especially since ive already ordered another one within 1 week of receiving my first.   Wink   Might need to settle with these ones for now, otherwise Darth Cruelty might seize to exist. Lol. Just kidding.   Smiley

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #55 on: February 11, 2019, 05:42:10 AM »

I look forward to your opinions and suggestions on more of my posts Tyeth. And i appreciate the conversation! I will post the Initiate saber when i receive it, and maybe of a clip of one of me and my sons battles. Good talking with you.                                                            And i agree with you Lady Revan, this will most definitely not be my last saber purchase! Already scheming on how to earn more money fast for another one, as well as convince the wife without getting too much grief, lol. Especially since ive already ordered another one within 1 week of receiving my first.   Wink   Might need to settle with these ones for now, otherwise Darth Cruelty might seize to exist. Lol. Just kidding.   Smiley

Luckily, Ultrasabers has a "Wishlist" Option where you can save hilts and specs to determine price, then add to your cart later when it's in the budget. Smiley

In other news, I realized that in all of my sabers, I have exactly 0 in Consular green... maybe I should fix that in my next order lol. Right now I'm having to send some stuff in for repairs Sad LED issue on my catalyst staff and one side won't light at all now. Thank goodness for the Ultrasabers warranties!

Darth Cruelty
Knight Officer

« Reply #56 on: February 11, 2019, 06:07:25 PM »

I noticed the wishlist option last time i was checking some stuff out, so thats pretty cool and im excited to put some projects in there for future purchases. And do you have to "register'' your saber so that the warranty applies? Or how does that work? Will the warranty apply to my mystery box, or only the ones that i customly order?

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #57 on: February 11, 2019, 07:41:21 PM »

I noticed the wishlist option last time i was checking some stuff out, so thats pretty cool and im excited to put some projects in there for future purchases. And do you have to "register'' your saber so that the warranty applies? Or how does that work? Will the warranty apply to my mystery box, or only the ones that i customly order?

I’m not sure if it applies to mystery boxes, but they should have the order on file under your email for the warrenty. You pay shipping for it, but most basic repairs are covered under warranty for custom sabers at least

Darth Cruelty
Knight Officer

« Reply #58 on: February 11, 2019, 08:31:35 PM »

Ok thanks. How would i contact them to see if it is under warranty? Via email? And if so, do i just email this address?: info@ultrasabers.com

Darth Cruelty
Knight Officer

« Reply #59 on: February 11, 2019, 08:39:29 PM »

Posted a video in the spin zone, under saber artistry. Would love any feedback on if the Obi Ani is done correctly and any constructive criticism, or helpfulness to improve that anyone has... thanks.  Smiley

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: