Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Help creating a lightsaber  (Read 688 times)
Simplerectangle
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: February 09, 2019, 10:37:39 PM »

Hello, new to buying and constructing sabers. I recently been gifted a lightsaber from a friend of mine and I have been checking out ultrasabers for quite some time now. I have been wanting to buy individual parts to build one but I have a few questions. The pieces for the saber I'm building are

- UltraEdge Heavy Grade Blade (36 standard size)
- Dark War Glave Emmiter with claws
- Empty Dark Apprentice LE V5 hilt
- Dark Dorinian Pommel
- 4 AAA Battery Holder
- Modular LED System MLS unit

Please correct me if I am missing any parts necessary for building a saber. I want to know if I am getting all the parts needed before buying, just in case I missed something.

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2019, 11:58:58 PM »

You'll need a switch. Also, I'd recommend going with a Li-Ion power source over AAA batteries.

However, if your plan is to take the emitter off of the Apprentice LE V5 and put the War Glaive emitter on it, it won't work. The emitter on the Apprentices isn't removable. When you're looking at hilts, the info thing on down the page will tell you if the emitter is removable:

If it doesn't say it has a removable MHS compatible emitter, then the emitter is likely part of the hilt. You can still remove it, of course, but you have to cut it off.

Simplerectangle
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2019, 02:28:06 AM »

I didn't notice that at first. Thank you for telling me this! Guess I'll probably get Bane or Dark Shock, since the LED part doesn't seem to work with Apprentice V5. Thank you once again!

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2019, 04:02:15 AM »

Not a problem. You're far from the first person to not realize that the emitters aren't removable on a number of Ultrasabers hilts.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: